SWEDEN YES

Summer is here, high schools students are graduating.

pic related, average high school class in Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=broRQVrRyEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Krone
It's just like my farming simulator animes.

>tfw my ancestral homeland is dead

I have to stop caring, because there's nothing I can do about it.

Sad and criminal.

>all the worlds flags
>Sweden is absent
Is....is Sweden even real?

Yaqub
>Yakub
WE WUZ SPACE-RACE

>waving somali and iraqi flags
>"100% Narvaro"
Sure thing Swedistan.

Well, atleast the recycle the rafts they came to Europe with

Damn. Denmark might be a soon-to-be Caliphate shithole...but at least it's not Sweden.

I wonder if they even drink on these, given how ultra cucked Swedish alcohol laws are.

That's worse than Jew York City

b-but Sweden is now the Goodest country in the world now!

You are silly and racist and islamophobic to even be this problematic

We do.

I'd wager that the lovely individuals from the image do not however.

During graduation the school raises swedish flags and the classes put swedish flags onto the wagon they ride on.

Meanwhile, all the immigrants take a flag from their home country because special snowflake.

Not uncommon to see a polish, romanian, bosnian or iraqi flag among the students on the wagons.

hats are cool but where are the swedes?

shhh don't offend the oppressed people you should be more welcoming

This.

Do Swedes exist anymore?

There's a handful of ethnic Swedes left in the countryside, but that's about it.

Same deal with Denmark.

Hitler should have won

fuck

Very diverse, but still too many ethnic swedes.

This is the highschool in Angered, the highschool for gothenburgs immigrant areas.

They had their latest graduation thing a couple of days ago and cops were called in with dogs and everything because onlookers (relatives? friends? to the graduates) were throwing firecrackers and disrupting the peace.

Video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=broRQVrRyEk

Is it weird that my family still takes us on vacations in the summer? I'm 23 and my sisters are 21 and 19

Why can't these subhumans behave in a civilized society?

They're taking you to get culturally enriched :^)

If they could they would be white.

Nope.

i live right next to a school in henderson, nevada.

Just this past (wednesday? i think thats when they were done) a fucking horde of high school kids were outside my house. I'm talking 100+. yelling, dancing, listening to the obama prescribed progressive music of this month.

Normally I don't give a shit, kids will be kids and i'll clean up the trash in my yard the next day no problem. But when they started getting in a fight i called the cops.

just another day in america.

nah dude that's fun as fuck

my family is about to take 40+ years olds (and respective grandkids) to see cool shit probably for the last time

So being proud of their countries is bad now? Fuck off racist nazi.

They look like nice kids desu

Probably bait, but with Canada you can never tell.

waiting for somebody to post that video of the last day of high school in 1994

They are so proud of their countries, they noped right out of there straight into sweden, never to return again.

>Somali flags

>Kurdish flag

>Iranian Islamic Regime Flag (here in Denmark Iranians don't wave that shit but wave the the pre-1979 flag or the the neutral tricolor)

>Iraqi flag

>Is that a Syrian flag?

Where is the Swedish flag?

my little sister graduated, i only saw two foreign flags (and five nigger or something) in Lerum
It was Kosovo and that Green white red black flag in the OP that i can't bothering remembering.

Every country is one world country so you must be proud of every country because they are humans

I hate this country.

i laughed. good one m8.

since when did canada start trolling harder than aussies?

Swedish flags are banned in at least some schools cause they be rayciss.

They can't change the DNA they're born with. Isreal has solved the problem with forced sterilization and deportations. But this approach is only allowed (not racist) for Jews.

Anti-semite. Israel must remain racially pure goy