Why is everything in California going up? I guess I'm lucky I didn't have to smog it as well...

Why is everything in California going up? I guess I'm lucky I didn't have to smog it as well. You'd think with all the wildfires in CA they wouldn't give a shit about smogging... but no, it's still revenue for somebody. Illegals come first before blue collar workers here in Commie-fornia

Cali is shitskin heaven. Welfare queens that shit out 15 children and expect the 200-300 white people left in the state to pay for it.

Because the assholes you vote in because you hate Republicans so much raised the car taxes on you to pay for a fucking train that won't get completed in our lifetimes.

Write it off when you do taxes and earn more.

Shoulda had electric :)

You get mad tax credit ^,^

Is this a lot for a registration? It looks pretty normal to me.

Nothing compared to Australia. Try paying $1200 per year to register your fucking car.

lots of states pay more than that.

Kek come to australia. Costs aud$850 to register a fucking 4 cylinder car for 12 months. Dont ever come here. This shithole sucks cunt

You get 3999 paycheck lol

Inflation in 20 years =700%
Increase if wages in 20 years = 20%
My paycheck will be dick no matter what

I just paid $900 for my registration....

The value of the dollar has dropped precipitously, thanks to Glorious Leader's economic expertise.

Don't know what county you live in and what kind of car you have, but I'm in norcal, and I just paid 120 to register my honda civic. Didn't get any of those license fees and shit.

I know that long before I ever heard of Donald J or his ilk I had read the word "Trump" and it had a very specific meaning.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the Anti-Christ showed up and was not a human being. and DJT tells every one he the Anti Christ is the second coming here to rapture us all away.

I mean the "final trump" set off by a guy named Trump.

Either God has a delicious sense of humor or he is one huge asshole.

Oh getting back on topic in the Mid west county where I live a 1997 3/4 ton cargo Van non commercial was $99 a year and a 2004 Domestic SUV was $67....

They raise the minimum wage, thinking it will take people out of poverty when it does the exact opposite. They raise taxes thinking it will help the economy when it does the exact opposite. We need to do something about the goddamn communists who run this state.

Christ cannot save, the Bible is a book of lies, Jesus was never real to begin with, hail Satan.

Jesus was real but he was never called "Jesus"....

The Hebrew alphabet does not even have a letter J....

But yeah if you do your home work he was a real guy.

He was a real Teacher.

One who said simply:
Love God with all your heart, soul, and mind.
Treat all men as brothers do unto them as you would have them do unto you.

The amount you're allowed to write off in the state is $14

>do unto them as you would have them do unto you
The golden rule. The modern equivalent would be, "Fuck the other guy over before he fucks you over."

:)

LA fag here. Stop whining you faggot. I literally had to pay exactly the same shit for my registration and had to get a smog check. wildfires is job security for me bruh

How much for jet fuel lol?

I even wrote my underwear off. I dun give a fuck.

>modern equivalent

Perhaps in yours, and even many other minds, it is? But the Golden rule stands the test of time. It does not require modernization.

We in CT recently got slapped with a "use tax" bill for out of state online purchases. Mine is $160 from purchases made on Newegg for fiscal year 2014, 2015, 2016. All because our dipshit govt doesnt know how to manage tax payer's money and we're deep in the red.