If that’s your daughter than I own 10000 btc. :/
Strong fail OP.

picks cute bikini tops

like the beach

Sorry about her being Asian.

fake and gay

>every day until you like it

Oh hey, this user again. That's Catie, right? Proper little slut

your daughter huh? then why did you save that picture from Sup Forums on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 7:36 AM

lrn2filenames faggot

Yeah, the OG Takimoto slut. I liked Libby best though, we were talking about how she got fucked by the USC football team

ah i remember.

Yep. Those huge meatheads love tiny chinks, their tight holes are so much fun to ruin

Marriage material right there.
Well, if not slutty ofc.

love that fantasy. fapped to that a few times.

>if not slutty ofc
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By the time you're 30-35 and you're looking to finally settle down be ready to face the reality that 99% of girls have slept with 8+ men

Good luck marrying that one off, she'll either get pregnant in college or cheat on every bf she has because they can't compare to the carousel of huge dicks the cheerleaders have to ride

You sound like a kid

lets hope a good rich football star takes responsibility then

too old

>football star
>takes responsibility
AHAHAHAHA
You should make her abort it, don't want to ruin her slim body with some fatherless kid. She has far more cocks to take before she's worn out enough to breed

My ex waifu was a virgin.
Current waifu had 4 guys b4 me but she’s pretty faithful as far as I can tell.

I’ve cheated on both multiple times, so I guess I deserve what I get though.

do you have any pics of you fucking her in the ass when she was 5 years old ?

'Cus if you have
that'd be great man.

Oh lawd. Too much want.
Is she of age?

thats why i said 'lets hope'

She's 20. And a cheerleader at USC, so you know how many cocks she's taken. Full name is Libby Takimoto, not hard to find on FB. Not OP btw

Fuck marry kill?
Tough one tbh.
Marry #1 ofc but who to kill??

Any webms kicking around of her ‘at work’?

Dug up this story:

Yeah, Libby's a cheerleader all right. She has the flexibility, the looks, and the morals. How does it feel knowing your tight little Asian daughter has been passed around by the football team? A bunch of hulking niggers who came to college to headbutt each other?

>damn proud. although i would love pics or it didnt happen.

Oh, it happened all right. Even at the little Div III school I went to, everyone understood the cheerleaders were there to fuck the players. At big sports schools like USC, the players are basically promised cheerleader ass as an unwritten part of their contract.

A cute tiny thing like her got a special welcome to the locker room from the whole team when she first joined the squad. With how small she is, they probably had to hold her down as they forced their BBCs into her tight pussy and tighter ass. If she screamed a little, they didn't mind, it was her first time. Although for the second time she'd have to learn to shut up.

>shes ready

Not like that she's not. When the players return to the locker room after a win, the cheerleaders are expected to be waiting in the locker room, naked, either on their knees ready for a throat pounding or bent over a bench with their holes prepared. The players need a way to let out the testosterone and adrenaline of victory. If Libby showed up wearing that black dress, it would be destroyed in seconds as they ripped it off her and she'd be taking every team member in the butt for wasting their time.

I especially like this photo. See those bruises on Libby's knees? She's been on oral duty, kneeling on the hard concrete floor as a lineman almost three times her weight jammed his monster schlong down her throat. She choked but didn't bite down, of course, because she's been well trained. The bruises are faded, so it's probably been a bit since the last game. Much like the players themselves, they have just enough time in the week between games to recover.
(1/2)

(2/2)

And that's when the team wins. When they lose and the players return to the locker room angry, being a cheerleader isn't so fun. The first year Libby joined the USC cheer squad, the team started the season on a winning streak, and she grew to love the weekly wild fuckings. There was a wide receiver in particular who liked her. Then came the inevitable: a narrow loss in the fourth quarter, sealed by a questionable holding call on the center by the ref. When the players marched into the locker room, they were seething.

Without warning, Libby was grabbed from behind, a single huge hand wrapping all the way around her head while the other hand closed around her right thigh. The massive center threw her down on the floor, flat on her face, legs flailing. He went down on top of her, his huge weight almost crushing her. She gasped for breath. Still gripping her by the head, he shoved his huge cock into her poor little Asian asshole, bringing his whole weight down on her with each stroke. Her butt was bleeding as he came inside it, his cock ripping her open. His hand closed around her throat, cutting off her windpipe until she almost blacked out.

Then he picked her up and held her upside down by her ankles, hair brushing the floor, as another lineman gave her her beating. He thrashed her ass with a leather belt with all his strength, leaving huge red welts. The center pulled her ankles apart and he laid a few strokes directly across her pussy, bringing a new burst of tears to her eyes. When they were done, he dropped her, and she barely stuck out her arms in time to avoid hitting her head.

Around the locker room, she saw other cheerleader recovering from the team letting out their anger. The freshmen all looked terrified; the older girls winced in pain but took it in stride. Libby cheered the Trojans on extra hard from then on. She liked winning.

Would fuck the shit out of. You pimping her out?

No idea but you could ask anonib, I guess. Plenty of bikini on her social media

You certainly have a vivid imagination, don't you have better things to do than post BBC fan fic on Sup Forums?

Yeah, Her shadow looks like the Lion King.

Depends, how much are you offering?

couple of cheer vids on youtube...

Links? Can't find them

I'm not sure whether to pity the Stanford one or not. She's the ugliest sister but also the only one who studied hard and got into a good school

don't have them right now. look for usc cheer

Ty user

found them?