Okay that's it. I give up. How the fuck are we supposed to compete with this?? What the FUCK????

Okay that's it. I give up. How the fuck are we supposed to compete with this?? What the FUCK????

just fuck petite chicks who you can cervix punch at 6 inches, thats what i do

Post a time stamped image of yourself. Why do I ask? Because only beta faggots post shit like this.

I'm white and that's really not HUGE just a tad bigger than myself

god damn i wish i had a big dick

Yeah I'm really gonna post a picture of my face with a timestamp on Sup Forums. Fuck off retard.

Bullshit. How big is your dick?

8.5inch 9 on a good day that's gotta be like a 10 or 10.5 but fuck that's girthy as fuck

Then post a time stamp of your body you low tier fag lord.

Dont compete. Just suck it

Hanging with the wife and close friends rn give me a bit

John bettendorf

Living in fantasy land huh, cuckfag?

I’ll be waiting.

Waiting on an image of this beta male...

Are you counting on the thread to go away so you don’t have to post yourself?

Tick tock tick tock...

Fake
Look at his skin color and how dark his penis is.

No.

is not me.

How stupid do you have to be to think I'd post a picture of myself on this shithole? Kill yourself dude.

Look on the bright side. The 99.997% of your life when you WONT be using your cock - you won't be a nigger.

scared pussy. Take your own advice dude.

Okay, I'll post a picture of myself on one condition: you do it first. Timestamp and all.

Let's go buddy I don't have all day.

Hide all rubber dick threads. Do not reply.

I enjoy knowing that you’re such a low tier faggot.

>low tier
You've never touched a woman have you?

Slept with 5 women total, not impressive by any means I know. Currently in a 8 year relationship that’s going about as well as I could hope for.

Again, the OP is a faggot beta male who would NEVER post a time stamp of his body or face. Only the weakest of males post shit like this.

Still waiting on OP to post himself...

I know being anonymous has its many benefits, but it doesn’t stop me from calling you a weak minded fag with a poor physical build and it ringing true to you. Pretend it doesn’t all you want, but you know it sucks being in the physical condition that you are with the pathetic mindset that you have.

If you have a small penis, you have a small penis. You can't use your race as an excuse to hide behind, because that penis is below average.

>rubber dick

mad white boi cant face reality

With cash, power, prestige, personality, and making the world a better place.

In short, you need to compensate.