Getting girls pregnant for money. ama

getting girls pregnant for money. ama.

how many women have you impregnated? what is the average amount you pay to impregnate them?

living the dream.
How do i achieve this power?

14 so far. 5 are in relationship. I get 2500$ per session. perfect chad genes.

How many of them would you fuck for free?

is it fun sex, or is it more of a robotic pump-and-dump and you're just going through the motions?

This needs answering

be born Chad
that's it

Going to sperm banks doesn't make you a Chad

sht ama

You better get a notarized contract that says she can't legally come after you for child support or you're fucked for at least 18 years.

This right here OP

This is the worst pay day loan set up.

>Gets paid now to knock girls up
>in 9 months after each girl he'll get raped for child support and lose everything and never be able to get a credit card, a car loan, or a home loan

I'll bite.
What's your favorite work story?

Got more pics of that perfect pussy? Or a source op?

Bump. Any moar pics of that pussy or sauce?

IT'S OFFICIAL!

they were all at least 7/10...so probably all of them.
When the partner is watching I fuck her very hard. But sometimes they dont want sex....that sucks
I have a contract every time. They have no chance. It is europe.
they can't get any child support.
impregnating single twin sisters...took me 4 sessions in 4 days. they are raising the kids together.
pics you shouldn't share

do you ask for a beejay and stuff like that, or are they just waiting on the edge of the bed with their legs up and you just pound away?

What's the deal with airline food?

Do you use condom when you're having sex with those women?

hahaha

depends...sometimes it is passionate sex...sometimes just a job. sometimes they want you to jerk off and put it in right before you cum.

yes over my head...Im afraid to get kissed

other than the last one, sounds like a pretty sweet gig. and even with the last one, "dosent matter had sex" even if 98% of it was you jerkin it.

>be OP
>be beta
>donate sperm
pic related

Are you like a private contractor or something, or do you work for a company of some sort?

There are companies. Those girls usually have a lot of money and just looking for the best genes possible.

ITT: A lying dipshit thinks no one knows the plot to She Hate Me