16-0 It's a no brainer and you know it

Kyrie injured
Love injured

Welcome the greatest team in NBA.
Warriors 2016-17

Hey, if they're both injured I can have as little respect for this ring as I did for their first one.

>implying LeGOAT won't flip the switch
Lam0

as little respect as your parents have for you

>Kyrie injured
>Love injured
With the way they've played against the celts these last two games it's not like it would've mattered if they were healthy.

I hope people don't tell you you're funny

i hope you don't think your shitty opinions matter

>>implying LeGOAT won't flip the switch

What switch are you Cavfags talking about? The 11-6-6-6 switch or getting carried by Kyrie and Love again switch?

Because they just wasted that switch on a depleted Celtics and STILL almost lost the game if not for the refs.

Welcome to the new professional wrestling. LeBron is going over in the finals. It's gonna be like hogan and Andre.

Curry and Durant are both going to disappear in the Finals.

Blew em out by 90 in 3 finals games. Rigged Desu lol

Yeah, when they're benched in the third after they're up by 40

except no one likes the warriors

all bandwagon fans

their twitter went from like few hundred thousand followers to 2.5mil once they got good

No no... they cower in front of LeBron. Both of them do. But Curry has the additional problem of trying to keep up with Kyrie Irving, who is probably going to own him again.

If not for Harrison Barnes going 1 for 15...warriors win that series.

Lue is trash...they played anyone but steph or klay...and harrison barnes whiffed in a 4 on 3 scenario everytime. Thats why the warriors went out and replaced his ass with KD. Mark my words...Cavs wont make it to more than 5 games.

Can't wait for this to be a repeat of 2015 with LeBitch immediately fucking off to his locker room.

Ah yes, user's respect. Where would we be without it?
Kill yourself

as is tradition.

>average 36-13-9 through 6 games
>bitch

same could be said of san francisco and Oakland as cities tbph

>check flag
>know OP is a faggot bandwagon who probably doesn't know shit about basketball

Kill yourself.

Have you ever been? SF is objectively beautiful b4 or after the tech boom. I kinda don't like how it's changing because it's pushing out middle class people but it's still a very aesthetic place.

lmao, Oakland hills are nice

Durant averages 32 points in the finals and it was against LeBeta. LeBeta has no answer to Durant

Also true.
The whole bay area really
>SF county
>Alameda county
>Marin county
>Sonoma county
If you disagree it's confirmed you're just saltier than the brackish bay waters.

Are you the same spic who made this shit thread?
If you are, kill yourself.

this

SF is the most overrated tourist destination in the US desu

If they massacre the Cavs (which is likely) I can see Chris Paul and Paul George considering getting into another super team in the east.

Its funny because by city proper, SF and OKC are around the same size

SF: 750,000
OKC: 650,000

>implying SA wouldnt have BTFO of gsw had they not had their stars injured

they were getting MAN handled that first game. was so embarrassing to watch

what does San Antonio possibly being a better team have to do with the cavs?

if a literal autist and an old ass sub prime tony parker can fuck the larriors like they did can you imagine what the cavs will do?

ill let u guess

lol those two worthless faggots could team up with whoever they want, they don't add up to a fucking super team ahahahahahhahaa jesus you fucking idiot aaaahahah

tony parker didn't even play that series. And the only reason they played so well was Pop's amazing secret plays that go beyond our comprehension but for some reason required Kawhi to function.

cavs are going to try and fail to out muscle and out-talent the GSW when the secret to beating them is to out-brain them with BBIQ

Being filled with bums and smelling of piss, shit and fish doesn't make a city objectively beautiful.