Estonia is celebrating it's 100th birthday today and I would just like to tell /b that we are better than you...

Estonia is celebrating it's 100th birthday today and I would just like to tell /b that we are better than you. We were the first to successfully implement a smart ID card tied to all of the national services you could ever need to use as well as banking and healthcare. The IRS says that the average amerimutt taxpayer spends 13 hours preparing their tax return. But it can take far longer for taxpayers with more complex returns. Meanwhile we can do the whole thing online in 5 minutes. This means more people actually file their taxes and the government gets a budget surplus. Estonia also has the most models per capita and is like almost entirely white and there are 0.88 males per female so it's basically an arian techno-heaven.
Long live Estonia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9PaHinkJlvA
youtube.com/watch?v=2dllo85ZSUk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTkB-bqRFM
youtube.com/watch?v=PRD64KgEQS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Until you find out Finland is Estonia but better. And also Nordic.

Not for long

Estonian pussy?

Well it's unruined model pussy.

So it's sweet and savory with a hint of acidity. Banana sundae with cranberry jam.

>not scandinavian
are you even trying

>not a rape capital
Yes

So Estonia is 100 years old (break off from Russia when it turns to Soviet) but Estonian independence is only 19 years old?

Yeah after regaining independence the goverment had a choice between declaring the country to be a new one or to call it the legal offspring of the old Estonia.
It's like we were raped by uncle Ivan for 50 years and then moved out while he had a heart attack and then got rich n shit.

Eesti eest

Teadsin et keegi ikka leidub

Elagu Eesti

>smart ID card tied to all of the national services you could ever need to use as well as banking and healthcare
It would be quite the shame if someone in power disagree with you then huh? Orwell was fucking clearvoiyant

The first one eh?

forgot image

yes i like estonians

they are very cute

Well we don't have 1984 or even current usa levels of surveillance. And the government hasn't really shown anything to make this sentiment more than baseless conspiracy theorising. The recent ad for X-road did look like something straight out of Black Mirror tho.

Yes

What percent speaks English?

>not scandinavian
>not infested with 3rd world scum

Don't you bastards also have an outstanding Internet?

Plan B?

Uhh like 70%
40% speaks well
10% speaks probs better English than most muricans

Don't remember the stats but it's up there. Most people pretty much

Ebin spurdee spärdee eesti sata köik juhlisda

My grandparents shitty home on an island has fiber 100/100 updown

>ad for X-road
Got a youtube link or something with subtitles?

Is there any company tech named E-stone yet? I mean, E-stone, from Estonia would just be.... well, it's hilarious in English.

youtu.be/9PaHinkJlvA

It's in english

Latvia is better lol

WINNYPUUH
youtube.com/watch?v=2dllo85ZSUk

500 Mbit/s / 500 Mbit/s 35,00 42,00 €/month
1 Gbit/s / 1 Gbit/s 82,50 99,00 €/month

4g speeds go to up 375Mbit/s

let's fuck estonia up

what's the most radical political party in estonia?

Lithuania is better than Latvia and Estonia is better than both

You are an gay

>1 Gbit/s
What the flying fuck?!?

Sorry to say but it would probably end up eve better. Current goverment is conservative and the radicals are even more conservative. EKRE is against multicultism and gay propaganda etc.

From personal experience I like Latvia better than Lithuania. Lithuania seems 20 years back in time when compared.

Why is it in english? (Also her accent is nothing).

Also... less black mirror, they're just selling encryption and automation. The decentralized part and compartmentalization
sounds cool, but when the police can ask for whatever they want from another department, it's essentially theirs. And if files get automatically generated when someone else sends a messasge... it's theirs. This stuff helps, but it's not fool-proof. ...Who audits it?

i dated an estonian girl, she always washed it with intimate wash so it was nice and clean
i will never get a girl that good again fuck my life
nakamist

forgot pic from google spying on me

That's fiber. Denver has it downtown, but it ain't cheap.

>Who audits it?
Haven't really watched it but if I had to take a guess it's run on block chain.

I know, but the way he mentioned it I assumed it's a country wide standard.

Well if you say so~~

Also, have you updated your smart id yet?
ROCA is a shitshow.

Ukrainian here
Estonia let me in n give me muney
I will kill ruski pigs no problem

Yep

Welcome aboard!

Learn language and you'll do fine. Ruski pidorasi don't have the respect from Estonians because they wont learn the language in 20+ years they've lived here.

Implying the politicians aren't turning the country to shit rn
Implying Estonia population isn't slowly dying off
Implying Estonia could still be called a white majority country in 10 years time
Implying that Estonia really is 100 years old.
Implying younger and smarter Estonian people aren't moving abroad
Implying that most of Estonians aren't actually white trash

is grete sadeiko famous in estonia?
she was a track star and married a former nfl quarterback

uuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhh, No not every god-damn thing has to be fucking block-chaaaaaaiiiiwhaaaa?

>X-Road is rooted in a blockchain called K.S.I., developed by Guardtime, in order to prevent tampering

. . . God DAMN. Fucking hell Estonia, you're making us look bad.

Question: Who was in power that got all this shit to actually happen? Follow-up, how did they get into power?

Same in Lithuania.

No, she just pops up by some liberal cucks media outlet once in a while.

Cool, but Estonia is irrelevant.

in Finland big cities have 10Gbit/s fiber connections for 59€/month.

1Gbit/s is common in most cities and costs around 30€/month

mobile data plans are typically have speeds of 50-100Mbit/s and none have data cap or throttle, costs around 20€/month

Also how bout the baltic black sea union? But without hungry and gypsimania

Germany
1 mbits most of the time 7 mbits when alone in the house (communal living in student dorm ) just kill me

1Gbit is available in the entirety of Denmark, 10-15 have been around for some time for enterprise grade neworks.

postimees?

latvian language is cooler

whys dos latvians uses S ins thes ends ofs everys words?

post estonia cuties
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTkB-bqRFM

Happy birthday Estonia.

Wish you many many more birthdays.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRD64KgEQS0

Can anyone point me to a video of scenes of Estonia nature. Don't want any dialogue, maybe just some relaxing music coupled with pictures of beaches, lakes, forests, fields and shit like that.