Why cant they be like humans?

why cant they be like humans?

humans only do it to pigs and cows, am I right?

>man's best friend
>same as cattle
but whatever, everything is just uma delicia to you isn't it

>>man's best friend
take a load of this joker

we are humans

we keep pets too, dogs and cats as well

They are cooking pigs and cows alive in Brazil?

Its not about actually eating it, you should just kill it humanly before eating it and not letting it suffer

You're supposed to kill it first. Hell it's better to also drain the blood, remove the organs and if possible age it a bit.

>frying alive
that's the fucking problem here

but yeah I don't see a problem with eating whatever animals as long as they're killed humanely

Torturing vertebrates is actually a crime in the developed world, and that includes cooking them alive.

Probably. Their natives probably cook humans alive too.

looks like he is just trying to bath the dog in some warm water honestly

Why alive? seriously, I've never heard of any hot-blooded animal being prepared like that
I think that picture shows some guy torturing an animal

I keep imagining people who do this sort of thing should all be slaughtered tbqh. Even mild sports revolving around animal mistreatment deserve the same.

That is not a bath, bruda.

I think it's fake, since boiling oil would be splashing all over, hurting that guy

why would you cook meat like on OP's pic?

humans are animals too

why is he using some kind of stick then, ive seen these videos before, the chinks usually beat them into submission while doing it

I've heard stories of people dehidrating animals alive, never seen it, else I'd be destroying everything in sight to stop it, rather then ask why.

Although not all types of oil spill that much, cashew nuts for examples can be cooked in pure fire from a little more then that distance(redimentar forms).

no one fry's monkeys alive

It's real, he's just not a professional

shitalians are
Greeks are humans

it's not fake, there's a webm

well, I was born in the village, killed sheep, chickens, pigs etc.
but you'd kill them so you can skin them (for pigs you have to burn their hair) and gut them.

How are you gonna eat this dog if you prepare it like this? You can't eat hair, and if you don't gut it its intestines (and shit inside) remains inside.

Seriously, either guy is torturing an animal or trying to bathe it or something.

dude i don't know. but I am 100% positive you wouldn't be able to keep a dog which is both in sharp pain from boiling water and literally scared for his life whose only intention right now is to get the fuck out of that situation in check and in the pan with just a small stick like the one in the picture.

Nah, just chink shit. They're basically animals themselves

>man's literal God
>cattle

found it

guys ballsy as fuck if he doesn't care about hot oil getting splashed in his face.

>water splashes over his sandals
>he doesn't flinch

it's not that hot then. he's torturing this animal

i hate to tell you this but you are an animal too.

The worst thing about this are dogtards thinking the problem is that it's a dog and not that it's whatever animal boilded alive.

the chinese believe that the more the animal is in pain before death, the tastier the meat will be, when cooked.

If you're made of flesh, bone and blood; you are an animal.

Difference is: Those fucks need to die asap. They are just evil.

We get it, you aren't human.They eat monkeys in Brazil. That's basically cannibalism.

I imagine everybody here knows that, bruda.

Problem is not the killing, it's the pain.

Not all animal have bones, blood or flesh Joaozinho. Jellyfish have none of that.

How do we fix china?

That was directed to him, who implied he isn't one.

You, with all the monies and best education in the world, should get the point.