So have you met someone from Sup Forums? I have and i wasn't sure what to expect...

So have you met someone from Sup Forums? I have and i wasn't sure what to expect. The guy i met was a weeb who did a lot of drugs and was really unhealthy, his room looked like a bomb had exploded there. In his bookshelf was "redpilled" books openly, which he hadn't read by the way. His friends was r9k tier guys. I kind of expected something else, but i guess this is how most people on Sup Forums is. He defended the degenerate lifestyle by calling other normies.

>I kind of expected something else
Dumbass.

Met two girls.
I have been with one of them for 10 years and either than the fact that she lusts after the first girl ( who left my life when she fucked my roommate) things are good.
I would actually be okay with them getting together once and a while if I didn't have to be involved.

Meeting girls is better i guess, but i've lost a lot of respect for 4channers

Been talking to a chick from a discord swap thread.
She seems chill, shame she's not from the States.[spoiler]I don't feel like a lonely faggot anymore.[/spoiler]

Been here for 8 years and I have never felt the need to meet anyone from this website.

Don't. It's awkward as fuck to meme in real life

Yeah on a plane from LA to Florida maybe 3 years ago now talking about 9/11 and things that used to happen on here. It was funny and I still remember him. He had a wolf shirt on and longer hair, and I was wearing a uniform (boyscouts at the time).

My roommate (who was married) was also a chamber who met his wife playing an MMO.
I also don't blame him as much as the girl was (and probably is) self destructive and self-sabotaging. I hope she got herself a bit straighted out as we were friends before anything else and I do miss that.

yeah, turned out he was a cute trap

Fucked a girl I met on here back in 2011. She was entirely what daddy liked. Huge girl, pretty face, grabbable everything, rode my dick dry in a hotel room.

Pic related: isn't her, but similar looking

I get the impression that a few people I know come here but I've never openly discussed it. Although two of them are hardcore memelords and I could just be confusing their love of autistic internet culture with something that would come from here.

My roommate in college was 6'5 280lbs of pure muscle and guess what, he browsed /fit/ and Sup Forums. Was a cool guy. My other buddy irl also browses but we look like normalfags so we arent anything to write home about

whats wrong with her body?

How do people get like this? If she was normal sized she'd be pretty.

Haha oh god sounds like what every ex would call me. Don't wanna name drop, who else??

One time 4 or so years back i met up with a dude off r9k.
I was hanging out with my usual group of friends and we met up with him. He seemed normal at first and we did some drinking together. As he got drunker it started to come to light that he was a pretty disturbed person with a lot of internal mental problems. He has a perscription for benzos and at the end of the night we learned he took what was his entire pill bottle full of them. He was babbling incoherently and was super violent which was out of the ordinary for the rest of us since all of my friend circle is super chill regardless of intoxication. He ended the night with leaning over to me on the couch and saying "lets fuuuaaaaaccckkkkk" trying to whisper but being loud as fuck with everyone hearing him.

For whatever reason i decided to meet up with him again. He was a member of job corps at this point. He was out on leave to go to an AA meeting, which let him escape the confines of the building and be free for around 2 hours. He bought some booze and i watched him drink a good half bottle then i joined him in the AA meeting. He kept trying to rub my leg in full view of the rest of the meeting.

The final time i met him i was hanging out witha girl, and i thought it would be funny to hangout with him and show this girl how crazy this strange human was. We ended up having a fire and drinking outside, and he started getting violent with her when he realized she wasn't interested in him and ended up overpowering her and throwing her into the bonfire lol. After that he told us about how his dad would get drunk a lot and fight people all the time, and fighting with his drunk dad was one of his favorite things to do.

Cody if you're out there, i still remember you

I posted a reply to a guy in MA who asked for weed a few years ago.....
He was a young kid...like 19
I'm 48 now
But I replied and hooked him up for like a year....no drama...he just stopped callin for weed
I salute that young man....goes to show not all young uns are faggotz

>He was out on leave to go to an AA meeting, which let him escape the confines of the building and be free for around 2 hours

Use to grope and shit in public all the time, dont be so sensitive you delicate flower, and put put for the poor pad, he's obviously trying, ya prude.

Put out*

>his room

underage b&, kys

Poor lad* I give up nm

I've known a few people to browse Sup Forums, including my ex of 5 years. Unfortunately, I tend to attract outcasts, weebs, and druggies. So that's probably why.

You lucky bastard. If she's as plump as her you had fun.

She's beautiful so eat crap. I'd gladly put my dick in her delicious body.