God creates the punishment for not worshiping him, which is an eternity in Hell

>God creates the punishment for not worshiping him, which is an eternity in Hell
>God creates man, 70% of whom never learn about Christianity thanks to geographic and cultural separation
>God kills ~10 million children every year through disease. starvation and war
>God sentences ~7 million children every year to an eternity in Hell for the crime of being born in the wrong culture

How do Christfags defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaUhR-tRkHY
jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=07AWWJiyAU8
youtube.com/watch?v=vx8ZMkWL8hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you now want McDonalds

Goddamn

life on earth is just a job interview for the afterlife so it doesnt matter

Yeah YHWY is bit of a cock
>sup god
>if it aint my nigga satan what up? Filed that 402A on souls?
>Its coming along, hey office has a bet going want in?
>aw shit whatup?
>you know that nigga job?
>shit dog thats my BOY
>ok ok ok lets slowly destroy his life and see how long ot takes him to cry bitch ass tears
>YOU ARE ON YO WHERE MY BAG OF DROUGHT AND WIFE KILLER AT?

Thanks dick. You are now breathing manually

Anyone who isn't able to hear about God or Jesus automatically goes to Heaven. Checkmate gaytheists.

>just bee yourself

Thats not what Catholics believe.

Demiurge

Best retelling of the story of Job ever.

christianity is not logical. so expecting it to follow logic is retarded.

as for how it happens.
youtube.com/watch?v=IaUhR-tRkHY

>god is the way the truth and the life
>the natural world is the will of god
>surprised when he dies having not built anything of worth in his soul because he didnt play by the rules of the natural world

also there is something called purgatory. fire and brimstone is a meme for weak people like you who believe bullshit with little hesitation. read the source code

next question

Catholics are the dumbest mother fuckers around. They have the idea of priests and nuns, which are just stupid. Also the pope shouldn't exist, no man is ordained by God. And Purgatory is never mentioned in the bible, it was just created by Catholicism to make money off of people who want to shorten their time spent their. Catholicism was created due to corruption, and will never truly be a religion of Christianity in my opinion.

How about that time when he drowned nearly every single man, woman, child, puppy and kitty on earth because he didn't approve of some people's behavior? That was a good one.

But hey then he invented rainbows to say "sorry guys, I won't drown you and your families again. My bad!" That was thoughtful.

> 70% of whom never learn about Christianity thanks to geographic and cultural separation
Prove 70%

So wait, wait.

You're saying the tribal myths of illiterate bronze age goat herders are logically inconsistent?

Whoah.

When we breed horses to race, we select the few and best. Maybe that's what god is doing. To assume the will of god is a sin

I believe that God doesn't get involved in the affairs of men. He's probably shilling watching us evolve

heretic
burn him

Children don't go to hell you stupid fuck, stop making shit threads with information taken from your ass, r3ddit.

>I don't believe this
>I don't believe this
>I don't believe this
>I don't believe this

I am very Christian. Maybe you're talking to someone else, specifically. There are people. People have fucked up ideas. Christians are people. There are Christian people with fucked up ideas. Now you're on the road to "not being a bigot". Good for you!

Did you ever play Sims?

Do you remember how you messed around with your population?

/thread

>shilling

I do not think that means what you think it means.

I don't know about that. Thanks to the collective stupidity of white protestants we got the Iraq war.

Pic related

Islam is growing about twice as fast as Christianity, which is essential stagnant with the world population. Does that mean Islam is the correct religion?

I'm really sad we Protestants get blamed for all the charismatics, evangelicals, born agains and whatever else under the sun. I have to claim them because they're people, but I swear I didn't have anything to do with all this.

Children do not know the difference between right and wrong for some time so they are exempt from going to Hell

Wouldn't it be better to stop people from hearing about Christianity then? If nobody hears about it then everybody is saved.

Damn. What a fucked up religion. Lol

Muslims are converting by the tens of thousands in refugee host countries. That's a no-bias truth, although honestly, I think they're doing it for a better chance at nicer accommodations, or even because they really think America isn't taking Muslims.

This

>hell
>real

Yea you dont understand the scriptures

the ways of our Lord are mysterious

you now feel need to blink and swallowing

I could beat God and Allah in a 1v2 fight.

Christianity is really fucked up itself being so hypocrtical. So probably doesnt matter.

>white countries in the world have a declining birthrate
>brown countries do not

What is religion? It's information in our brains. Ideas, albeit very bad ones. Nonsense. Very bad memes indeed.

Seeing how religion is so god damned boring I don't understand how you guys manage. And are you guys afraid of hell? Man, that sounds like shit.

>clergy spends centuries scaring the peasants into obedience with threats of eternal torture
>eventually peasants call bullshit
>"no guys it was metaphorical all along :^)"

It's almost sunset. Shouldn't you be at mosque?

I always found it telling that God NEVER has a sense of humor. The most powerful being in the universe, and not one joke, in all those books? I can't believe that God is God if he can be outwitted by Jon Stewart.

god is brutal, thats why i love him.

Kek is infinitely better than YHWH

I am honoured to be in the presence of enlightened ubermensch
*tips*

You now want Somali cock

Yeah, the clergy were jewing the poor. And still are! Scaring them with nonsense. Oh my goodness.

Yeah, religious people love moving the goal posts. It's very fucking convenient when you don't have any arguments! Or evidence, or arguments based on evidence! Only feelings and nonsense; like small children and/or hysterical women. Religion is a good example of the great/big lie. Truly anything is possible.

So all you have to do is worship God and you don't experience an eternity in hell, how difficult!
>here's some examples of free will being used maliciously and the result of denying belief and persecuting believers
>defend salvation faggot lol got you there

>muh poor innocent starving chilluns
>if you don't care about people outside your sphere of influence you're a terrible person

jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world

>Islam is growing about twice as fast as Christianity, which is essential stagnant with the world population. Does that mean Islam is the correct religion?

You now realise God is Jesus, which is Josephs wife son.
You worship Josephs wife son.
>Not being second degree cucked

This is getting old.

Christians have very much in common with the mudslime.

Man creates punishments and claims they come from God.
Christianity says we should do unto others as you would have done unto you.
Children die due to mans inabilities. God gave children to us to look after, because we don't is not Gods fault, it's ours.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>god gives humans reasoning, logic and the ability to communicate like no other creature on earth
>somehow he would also create religions that preach "listen and believe", going against his greatest gift
Most religions were and have been created and used to manipulate laypeople like tools, like herd, without regard for their much needed evolution.

>indian christians
Disgusting.

Was the 2004 earthquake/tsunami man's fault too? Or was there a reason he killed 200,000+ of your countrymen and neighbors?

World's IQ levels are also dropping. The fact that more people are aloha snackbarring would make sense then, because it takes a fucking retard to be muslim.

>hell is a punishment torture playground

go read the old testament and ask a jew if they believe in the afterlife. Nothing has changed for those who don't give themselves to Christ. Those who don't want Chrisr are not forced to spend eternity with him. Everyone else is given the sweet silence of oblivion.

Isn't there some kind of purgatory or limbo for people like that

ITT: people who have never had a proper exposure to the Word

Find Jesus, friends. Open your heart, and God will enter it. Ask for faith, and you will receive it.

Wow, this really makes you think. I am now a #muslimmissle

You're supposed to seek salvation. Everywhere.

And it's not like there are no Christians all over the world. And with the Internet, you can be almost anywhere and learn of Christianity. It's just that the false faiths keep people from knowing the one true faith. Muslims kill converts, or persecute them in varying degrees (from being burdened by non-Muslim tax, to being murdered for being a non-Muslim). Jews... well, they Jew the goys. Atheist/Communists, see Soviet Union and China.

But despite that, they should believe, even if it means certain death. If they live, then they get to continue God's work of helping your fellow man. If you die, then you get your reward for believing and living the Christian life.

this desu

Open your ass and my cock will enter it, faggot.

Natural disasters. Trials and tribulations. This is the way the planet works.

>God doesn't do things like I want him to
>the thread

I believe in God and I believe he flooded the world killing probably billions of people and sending them to hell also.

What he does is none of my business. I just want to take the free ride he offered through his Son Jesus Christ out of here. This place is a low grade hell as it stands.

It's not quite that simple.

God created the universe with natural laws, the laws of physics. Everything within the earth functions as though God were not present. He created humans as natural representatives of the universe to understand the glory of reality, which is brutal and savage, but strikingly beautiful.

Sin literally means doing something that God wouldn't do within his holy character. Everything affected by sin is subject to death.

Sin is an unfortunate but natural side effect of creation, one that comes with choice. If you do not abide by God's law and receive his salvation from your broken condition, you fall away into the eternal cycle of destruction that consumes everything.

He gave him back twice as much in the end you know.

>this is the way the planet works
>because God made it work that way

Atheists are the faggots, faggot.

Enjoy your subjective "morality" as our once great country dies because of it.

Your not the first, Just a follower. Nothing that hasn't been said or done or seen already. Old.

The problem is Muslims aren't allowed to question their faith or they're executed. In a Muslim country your family would kill you to protect their honor before letting you convert to something like Christianity.

After killing his firstborn sons and daughters

Fuck off, Reddit.

I think he meant chilling

This is okay.
You, mate, are a-okay.
Your reasoning works because you don't try to convince anybody with lies or with shit like
>Bible is just interpretation

That I can respect.

Other way around, dipshits. Catholics are the ones who believe that Christ doesn't damn those ignorant of Him. Protestants are the ones who say "shit one, you're going to hell".

>This affirmation is not aimed at those who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church:
Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience—those too may achieve eternal salvation."

Do you have a better way? Time flows forward to reach its goal. Man sometimes gets in the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=07AWWJiyAU8
youtube.com/watch?v=vx8ZMkWL8hw

I'm a Christian Fundamentalist. I think God is a no bullshit kind of guy and there is no way I can think on his level or rationalize what he does.

I just accept he tells it like it is and gets stuff done the way he wants to do it. It doesn't matter to me. I love him anyway.

La Comedia.

Death is nothing in the bible. We all go places after. Life here is misery. He was doing them a favor. Job was miserable because he was alone.

The moral of Job is to never blaspheme God, which he never did, and to be thankful for all you have because God is ultimately responsible for whatever happens to you.

We are to fear God for a reason. There is nothing else worth fearing.

Children are still innocent. So they get a free pass to heaven brah

Poo in the loo Pajeet lol

God made you a poop skin

Careful you might trigger a Catholic with his capital T traditions.

Indian flag. Must be indian. American education system.

We were talking about trials and tribulations Pajeet, nothing to do with man getting in the way,

Anyone else think Christians often talk about God as if he were an abusive husband? "Careful, you'll anger him and then..." I'm not an atheist, but I try to start from the premise that God is good.

Because regardless of if God is real....he is the God of whites. And he is based as fuck.

He literally invites us to imperialize the world in his name. To kill the degeneracy.

Heil Christos.

I don't have to step into human shit everywhere I go XD

>everything that happens in nature is God's """""fault"""""

Read the bible you dumb nigger.

Natural disasters would still happen if man wasn't on this planet.

Nor do I. I sometimes listen to human shit though.

>God creates the punishment for not worshiping him, which is an eternity in Hell

Not true, you are punished by your own actions. You go to heaven not by worship but by accepting Jesus Christ as your savior

>God creates man, 70% of whom never learn about Christianity thanks to geographic and cultural separation

You got that stat out of your ass. If you go around the world im sure most people would have at least heard about Jesus Christ.

>God kills ~10 million children every year through disease. starvation and war

God does not kill those children, thats man. Man started those wars, man created that starvation. man created the condition for disease

>God sentences ~7 million children every year to an eternity in Hell for the crime of being born in the wrong culture
God sentences non innocent children to hellfire because of their own actions. But God does not want ANYONE to perish. Thats why he commanded every Christian to spread the Gospel. Which is the only way of saving ourselves from our own shortcomings

God is good but we cannot understand him. We can know him and have a relationship with him and he is our Father. I just dislike people whining about what he does. Its like the clay asking the potter, what doest thou?

Wwll it depends on their actions and morals. As Paul said, "those that do not have the law are a law unto themselves." I personally believe that there will be people in heaven who never held a bible but felt a connection with God through their relations with humans, nature, and natural curiosity. And the children that don't make it and are very young? They go to heaven. "Let the children come to me, for it is easier for one of these to enter heaven than one of you." God has a huge heart and I believe that when I get there, if I get there, that so many children will be grown up and see their parents. They won't recognise their children, but the kids will know them and say "remember me? I missed you, mom and dad. I've waited so long." That's the God and heaven I believe in and what the bible seems to teach most plainly. Idealistic? Maybe. But God always gives the weak and downtrodden refuge and safety in the afterlife moreso than those that are capable here.

>God does not kill those children, thats man. Man started those wars, man created that starvation. man created the condition for disease

God created malaria and other bacteria/viruses that routinely kill children.