What is the type of person that listens to early swans?

what is the type of person that listens to early swans?

tryhard faggot

Neurotic

(I would know)

it's kinda ironic that those albums sound so though and you'd expect though, big, aggressive guys listening to it when the reality is that is listened to teenage white hipster nu-males

see

Consider the fact that no one cares about you.

It's both desu I know some /fit/ Chads who listen to Swans and Death Grips

I listen to early swans.
I'm an alcoholic who threw away all of his friends because I became too paranoid that they hated me and were planning to beat me at a party they invited me too.
I just stay indoors and feel anxious and miserable 24/7, no job, no contact lol.

It’s kinda ironic metal is supposed to be an intense genre when it sounds like babby shit compared to no-wave.

Pale, skinny arthouse neurotics and bulky, psycho musclemen, no inbetween

Im diagnosed bipolar and enjoy early swans, cant into their later stuff that good aside from some tracks and soundtracks for the blind

I was like this for a while, start doing drugs and get stuff done

Tell that to carcass senpai

it's me

I've got some mescaline prepared to take in 2 weeks.
Can't get any other drugs cause I literally don't know anybody though ):
Also will probably try shrooms when it comes around.

think you mean tough

because carcass is grindcore not metal

They might be /fit/ and good-looking but they are definitely not Chads.

I'm not sure about Swans, but I've heard Death Grips played at college frat parties user

>grindcore isn't metal

It's literally not.

yea and I bet you think EBM is industrial too

i think they attract victim people for the most part, but it's more nuanced than being a loser teenager in high school or whatever

personally i do.

i mostly listen to noise and drone music, but can say a few early swans records are amongst my favourites of all time.
the influence they had on alternative music really is the appeal to me. no swans no cannibal corpse. no godflesh. would be a very different no-wave scene. could have a knock on effect on most noise artists. and postrock. as well as some industrial artists (loosely).

those that generally knock it are usually the people that don't like it and think everyone that does like it are pretending.
a lot of those that do say they like it are usually pretending just to seem cultured.
but i think there are some people that will enjoy how almost nothing in musical history is as raw as some of early swans's material, and know that they are more than a meme.

possibly this, but i think the edge of swans is kind of a little sharper than a lot of those teenagers will want, thus people that say they like the band, but have only listened to a couple of (later) records.

a person who likes music u fucking retard.

I was also an alcoholic when i got into SWANS back in 2004. Gira, too, was an alcoholic

Someone who is easily put into a trance (a double retard)

Ooooookaaaaaaaaayyyyyy........

dear oh dear,

carcass are metal FYI, at least on the album after symphonies of sickness. i understand grindcore is just hardcore but fast x1000 but carcass have always been much more metal orientated, worm rot are far more what i would call traditional grindcore