JUST

JUST

Come back home, diaspora man
Time to make Croatia great

really braco?!

>tfw you are not in 7.4

If diaspora packed their bags and came home, no matter first, second or third generation, we can make this right

I'll bring home the canadian money fambino. just wait 3-5 years.

>ireland

wut? i thought they were ultrarich

I'm learning German for 2 years, gonna have my B1 exam this Saturday
sending out my CVs this weekend, I'm trying to quit current job. still need to finish my masters, that's why I didn't do it earlier

>money
Bring back your Croatian heart and the blood which connects you with the same one that watered the fields, the hills and the karst mountains, given as an offering to our future.

you can finish masters while working

I skipped the entire "Croatian uni" step and straight up applied to a uni in another country

masters is even easier to apply to in EU.
reddit

I had no money for such thing, crappy family situation

but now, I'm finishing muh STEM degree, have an experience in exactly what I'm studying plus I'm piss poor and can slave off

Is this for real?
Ireland that high, Spain that low?

They should stay abroad tbf

yeah, I meant that you can work in Germany while doing a master in Germany.

Or even a bachelor's
the funny thing is that many Croats move to Ireland, because fucking Ireland is an upgrade from Croatia

The system in place drives Irish workers out so we end up taking immigrants in.

An Irish doctor will fuck off to America to work so we'll import 2 Pakistani doctors to cover the gap, both of whom are fucking inept and corrupt.

20% of our country is foreign, and 18% of our citizens live outside of Ireland.

that sucks

The poorer they are, the more they're overseas.

Why not Armenia? Israel (Jews)? Romany?

oh yea, Romany don't have a "homeland".

>Spain that low?

Emigrants move out to work. We don't want to work.

current trend in Croatia is to emmigrate to Ireland. everyone speaks English here, and it's very easy to get a job in Ireland

pretty much Croatian history is history of emmigration, I have no idea how are we still here

More Spaniards in Africa, Asia, Latin America & rich parts of the Middle east.

Spain had an economic crash in 2008, so the number of Spaniards living overseas increased.

Many Spaniards in the US (esp FL & CA) who don't quite identify as "Hispanic or Latino".

>current trend in Croatia is to emmigrate to Ireland. everyone speaks English here, and it's very easy to get a job in Ireland

hmm, bit curious about "everyone speaks English"
can you vocaroo your accent, pls? :3

nope, no microphone
also, not at home, people are around

Yeah, Ireland is also the dream destination for many Germans. Strange that so many leave...
This is why I am surprised. I heard we get quite a lot of them the last years, especially young, skilled ones. (i.e. real engineers, docotrs etc, not like these "refugees")

>emmigrate to Ireland
You mean Dublin? Dublin is the new London - the difference is Dublin gets Poles, Brazilians, Romanians, Croats, Spaniards, and such, while London is blacked.com

Historically, the Irish & Greeks are huge global diasporas.

so, you're on a phone, I presume
you have a mic in your phone tho

just do it, you don't have to be embarassed of random "people"

because it's an English speaking country and it's in the EU.
So it's the easiest Anglosphere country to go to.
Except for Malta and Cyprus I guess.

>Dublin
>white
kek

>number of people as a percentage
"percentage of people" would have sufficed.
Yes, this triggered my autism.

this is one of the most pointless maps in the universe

That's funny. I had a waitress in Zadar from Ireland. It was funny to hear her speak Croatian.

damn, can you imagine moving to some eastern euro shithole and working as some waitress?

wew

People do it to experience other cultures and shit. Why are Croats so closed-minded?

>not having dsd exams in your school
b1fag here

yeah, enjoy being a B1 fag

C1 in English from 16 here, senpai

ubi se

this

>abroadtugal

never had german in hs
t. miocfag

Our percentage should be something like 1000%, since everyone born before 74 in Portuguese Africa was technically born on Portuguese soil and is now living abroad.

Just as much as they are counting the huge diaspora in France that barely even stayed here before going abroad because there were no jobs left after the de-colonisation.

last time I checked we have like 35M registered Portuguese citizens and there's only ~11M living in Portugal with the other 15M living abroad apparently, so more realistically is like 150%

The country is comfy; good healthcare, good weather, good food, lots of cultural activities to do, low crime, not too many immigrants and most of them are southamerican.

Our immigrants are mostly skilled workers than can easily find a job in another country, and that isn't the majority.

Yes, but those aren't including every Angolan citizen born before 74, those are including the Portuguese (and their children too, I think) that came back from Africa and went to France. for example.