ROMANIA HAPPENING THREAD

Continued from What do we know so far:

Putin threatened Romania and Poland as a response to Romania completing its anti-missile shield

>edition.cnn.com/2016/05/28/europe/putin-threatens-romania/

Misterious explosions heard in Iasi, shatter windows and cause panic

>thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2016/06/02/waves-of-mysterious-sonic-booms-shake-ground-shatter-windows-in-iasi-romania/
>ziaruldeiasi.ro/stiri/bubuitura-care-s-a-auzit-in-tot-ia-ul-fara-explicatii-oficiale-s-a-auzit-pana-la-letcani--129556.html

Air raid sirens hear in several cities across the country

>youtube.com/watch?v=PKKMyXa6GA4
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ukn83U-oX6E

user posts sirens as well as unknown military helicopters flying above his city:
Romanian army confirmed on alert

Other urls found in this thread:

defensenews.com/story/defense/international/europe/2016/05/12/us-missile-shield-begins-operations-romania-russian-anger/84275982/
defensenews.com/story/defense/land/2016/04/25/ukraine-romania-bulgaria-eye-joint-military-brigade/83501138/
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
youtube.com/watch?v=pklr0UD9eSo
youtube.com/watch?v=KRRGYEFZF4A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAR_330
youtube.com/watch?v=_-4wPzuglN8
youtube.com/watch?v=PKKMyXa6GA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukn83U-oX6E
freehungary.hu/index.php/56-hirek/4264-russian-foreign-minister-lavrov-visits-hungary-s-orban
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope Putin wipes you out.

FUCK YOU YOU SON OF BITCH
AND FUCK THIS THREADS

Paranoid murifats on steroids

"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down?"

Not happening.

Time to pay for your sins, you fucking white male!

HAIL

SUDLVH XQKROB NHN
EULQJHU RI PUPUV
ZDUORUG RI WKH LQWHUQUW

FYVR EPP MHSPW
GVIEXI HERO QIQIW
WYFQMX XS XLI AMPP SJ XLI IXIVREP OIO
FI GSQJC ERH JIEV RSX XLI LETTIRMRKW ALMGL EVI CSYV WEPZEXMSR

WJRJRGJW FQQ KTTQX
LWFSY YMJR STY DTZW UNYD
STW XUFWJ YMJR FSD GFSYE
KTW FQQ FWJ ZSHQJFS GJKTWJ PJP
FNI STSJ RFD JXHFUJ MNX HZHPTQIWD

TBUJT NFOUJCVT PCWJB

Don't worry Gypsy, after Putin kills you all we will kill all the Russians. Then the Chinese.

Then Earth will be American. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

REMINDER:

defensenews.com/story/defense/international/europe/2016/05/12/us-missile-shield-begins-operations-romania-russian-anger/84275982/

>DEVESLU, Romania — A US anti-missile defense system in Romania aimed at protecting NATO members from threats by "rogue" nations became operational on Thursday in a move that infuriated Russia.

>The missile interceptor station located in Deveselu, southern Romania, will help defend NATO members against the threat of short- and medium-range ballistic missiles, particularly from the Middle East, officials said.

>But Russia sees the missile system as a security threat right on its doorstep, despite the US and NATO insisting it is not aimed at undermining Moscow's defenses.

And:

defensenews.com/story/defense/land/2016/04/25/ukraine-romania-bulgaria-eye-joint-military-brigade/83501138/

>WARSAW, Poland — The governments of Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria are discussing plans to set up a joint military brigade, according to an announcement by Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko following a meeting with his Romanian counterpart, Klaus Iohannis, in Bucharest, reports

>The Ukrainian president said the initiative could become a significant contribution to enhancing regional security. Under the plan, the new brigade will be modeled on the Litpolukrbrig.

GODSPEED PUTIN

YOU CAN DO IT

4 FROG
4 FROG

THEY ARE TALKING

ITS HAPPENING

Nuke to every house.

awoo~~?

You are a CIA plant in Romania basically putting a Iran 1950's or Venezuela 2000 again. Fuck you.

Also, military convoys have been spotted on the streets

holy shit this is fucking nuts

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
USB

GO HOLY SHIT

Go and sleep it off, Casimir

>inb4 i am close to the bulgarian border in a little village named roata de jos,giurgiu
feels good knowing that if the happening starts with us,i could make it out alive

F-16 JETS ARE TAKING OFF FROM A BASE NEAR MY HOUSE

IT'S ALL OVER

>only romanians post about this
how do we know its not you you fuck?

What did they said?

Some pics of unidentified military choppers posted earlier this morning

>self-reported
hungarians are known to lie about a lot of things lel

Witnesses say it was similar to the meteor in Russia, no happening today it was just space rocks.

Routine traffic.

lads this is scary a little, something literally actually happened

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=pklr0UD9eSo

>inb4 we get nuked and turned into stalker IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=KRRGYEFZF4A
some music for the feels

Literally can't find Romania on a map

Why am I supposed to care about this?

Stop fucking posting this you dumb fucking gypsy scum. These roleplay threads are worthless as is your entire existence.

Must be the IAR 330, a helicopter the Romanian Air Force uses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAR_330

Ble-blop sounds and papa prima india. But they started with 4 frog so i thought they were memeing.

Literally nothing

Soviets bring missiles on Cuba, burgers on FATCON 2, soviets pull out nukes from burgers back yard...
2016 fatburgers plant nukular missiles around ruskies, putin is pissed but this time burgers are not backing down??

GO AHEAD, MAKE MY DAY.

>literally no one shows this on the news
>no major news site
yeah fuck off gypsy

Post pictures of Romania in the next hours.

>sabre rattling
>a happening

Barely newsworthy pham

stop making these b-tier threads bitch

Posting from voenkomat, they gave me equipment and told me that Romanians only have 120 rounds of ammo.

It will be an easy win.

I'm amazed you guys still freak over "pacman". It's just Aussie Over the Horizon Radar shitposting on the frequency.

>northern georgia
fuck why?

As much as I love trolling you gypsy fucks. I'd gladly help you guys fend off Ruskies. Stay strong!

>sonic boom that blew windows apart heard all around the city
>just happened to appear in the second or so most populated city in the country

yeah go on folks please ignore the pink elephant in the room or we will call you crazy

Russia vs Romania: Who would win?

>American education

Why is this song not in fallout 4? It's perfect

>Romanian army
>Putin threatened Romania
Хaхaхaхaхaхaхaх

Cigani of course.

Welp, glad I live in a rural area a few hundred miles from a dot or triangle. Time to break out the gas masks.

Power stations, industrial, government (even state level) or military/intelligence targets.

Watch out, you might suddenly find that gypsies have stolen your nukes

The superior descendant of daco romans

Now that i look at them yeah it could be our helicopters

youtube.com/watch?v=_-4wPzuglN8

I'll be right there with ya

Why are Romanians so self-important?

>Thinks gas masks will save him, enjoy radiation poisoning and prolonged winter.

I mean, even if this is true, who the fuck cares if Romania was invaded? Also, everything in Russia is cool, maybe Hungary is invading you.

If this is some elaborate trolling, i congratulate you gypsies for setting up this elaborate shit.

If this is not the case, i am flabbergasted by the damage control the media are doing.

No need for the masks. Worst case, you need to shelter in place for 2 weeks (if you're in the prevailing fallout) in your basement (where you are already). Stick to the center of the basement and try to shield the ceiling with books or wood to make it 2 feet thick.

>Live 10 minutes from DC and the Pentagon
Literally 0% chance of even my corpse surviving intact.

by this, it's just the russians threatening you
you are morons, learn how to analyze current events
fuck off gypsy

If Russia didn't straight up nuke the shit out of turkey just because they touched their fighter jet, what makes you think that they will destroy stability and ruin relations with the US (right before trump gets elected) and probably cause a world war just because romania installed air defense shields in some irrelevant towns of theirs?

Reposting from old thread, got ignored so far:
On Wednesday, about 1 hour and half after the Iasi explosion/boom sound (Eastern part of the country), in the South-West parts of the country the electrical grid went off for about 2 hours. Whole counties and districts were without power. And at a certain point air attack alarms started in one of the cities. There is still no official explanation for the huge power outage and apparently this was caused by the main electrical power grid having issues. The main point of this grid is apparently in the East of the country.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PKKMyXa6GA4
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ukn83U-oX6E

>2 months ago

Never mind nothing is happening. Sorry I gave this thread a bump but it's just Romania shitposting again

It's time?

And remember kids! Duck and cover!

>sonic boom
>causes power grid shut down
yeah fuck off

>russian claimed putin didn't threaten romania
>provide proof
>"hurr durr gypsy"

i know Sup Forums is shit but damn

I was about to reply to you with a condescending remark but then I remembered that Belarus is basically the only communist state left in the world so collectivism is still important in your mind.

here is a you thank you

remember to use protection

This is a form of the new memetic warfare the neocons has discovered, to turn the narrative on its head.

underrated

Duck & Cover makes sense. If you live after the initial blast, it's shit falling from the shock wave that is the immediate threat to your safety (and if you survive that, the fallout is next in 30 minutes to an hour depending how far you are from Ground Zero).

> Whole counties and districts were without power.

So a regular afternoon in Romania then?

Why does Romania want to believe it is going to be invaded by Russia so bad? Nobody gives enough fuck to invade your country

>Whole counties and districts were without power.

post some sauce famiglia

>2 months ago

They read dates differently than us mate, D/M/Y

the whole thread is a meme and the OP is shitposting hard with timestampless pictures

Shitposting doesn't need sauce, duh.

Published on Jun 4, 2016

You duck when you see the flash. The flash carries the heat, so if that doesn't kill you, you duck to avoid the shockwave and subsequent negative pressure reverse shockwave.

Kek

post famous Russian general talking about beak-wetting and wearing protection

That's the joke friend.

Who-s the guy on the right and why do i see him so often here?

>"We're afraid to report that the capital of Romania, the great historic city of Rome has just been nuked by an extremist Peruvian terrorist group."

HOLY
SHIT

(((NATO)))

Congratulations my dacian friends! The proxy wars are coming to you next!

Putin is going to send a care package to anyone that wants to cause trouble in Romania. Your government is unstable, good luck with that schoolteacher!

This is the beginning of Balkan 2: Elektric Boogaloo, an epic shitstorm is brewing,

Most wood and brick & mortar structures will collapse from a 5 psi overpressure that is typical with a nuclear blast, out to roughly 6 miles from the epicenter of a 300 kT blast (typical Soviet bomb size).

>towns

It's a village senpai

Weak bait, stupid leaf. Makes me ashamed.

freehungary.hu/index.php/56-hirek/4264-russian-foreign-minister-lavrov-visits-hungary-s-orban

>russian forces destroy romanian military
>hungarian forces move in and annex Erdély
>mfw