HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE 63 FUCKING GENDERS? THAT'S FUCKING AWFUL!! WE NEED TO END THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT

HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE 63 FUCKING GENDERS? THAT'S FUCKING AWFUL!! WE NEED TO END THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Is gender a social construct?
Is gender a spectrum, or definitive?
Do you have a problem with trans male or trans female individuals, or just the other 12 year old Tumblrfags that think they can be whatever the fucking shit they want.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
thefederalist.com/2016/05/23/how-anti-white-rhetoric-is-fueling-white-nationalism/
yaygender.net/pages/gender.pl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>male
>female

Choose one

I still can't decide if I'm 32 or 33 :/

There are as many genders as there people in the world.

If you have a benis you are a male.

If you have a vagina you are a female.

there are 2 genders now fuck off

I can't wait for a more multi-axis model. This whole spectrum thing is going to become bigoted as fuck.

No, Jean Luc, there are five lights.

Now tell me how many lights there are.

Kek

>63 genders

I think being a necrophile is a gender now.

two genders

Pol will never accept this but this is my solution to alphabet soup genders

Male
Female
Neither
Both.
anything else need not apply. it even helps out interesexed people. but not wanting to kill anyone that isn't a typical expression of the nuclear family is pretty much a pol past time so I expect derision and revile.

We'll try again tomorrow.

No one likes you when you're 23 :(

there are actually 0 genders. Gender isn't real. There are two sexs though. Male and female.

This is my solution

TWO GENEDZRRRRRR YOU FUMB AMERICAN

I self identify as someone who only recognizes traditional gender roles.

Come at me leftists.

>american goes to college
>"lel this means I'm smarter than U :^)"
>still doesn't know its own fucking gender

Well, you're a smart enough man to know what you need to do to gain your freedom. It is of no concern of ours if you would rather die in a dark cell.

Thers two genders and a generous array of mental illnesses

There are 64 now since I don't identify as any of those 63

>Is gender a social construct?

It is now!

I don't know what is happening; there must be something in the water.

>63 Genders
>Rule 63

Makes sense

>I can't into biology
biologically speaking, sex and gender as a binary do not exist. they are a social convenience and an evolutionary trait most people have but they are not binary.

CAN i have my Marion folder? (a female, which is one of 2 GENDER)

There are only three genders. Male female or hermaphrodite where you either tried to be both were born both or tried to become the opposite gender.

It's not a social construct it's fucking biological science. It's like these people never attended high school

>the you realize the didn't because they are drug using hipster degenerates who flunked out

Kek

Things like that really worry some people? Jeez.

There are three genders or two and something in between - male, female and intersex/hermaphroditism. That's it.

Are any of them scientifically proven to exist?

At this point it's just a way to be an attentionwhores.

You will have your folder back as we review it. We're trying to help you.

But I think we're done with today's session.

Gender is socially constructed and accepted as many evolutionary traits have allowed different sexes to be better skilled at things than the opposite. Sex is based on your genitalia, bone structure, brain function and other factors.

But there are only two. Did you hit your head or something?

My teacher once said that kids nowadays arent mobbed enough
Makes sense for me

This is why we need sex education in elementary school. Nobody bothers to RTFM anymore so we need to teach them how tab B goes into slot A.

How else are they going to figure it out?

>sex as a binary does not exist.
Holy shit kill yourself

There are no genders, only sexes.
If you're unsure of your sex get tested. See whether you're XX or XY and live appropriately.

Why the fuck do these people think who they wanna fuck contributes anything to identity?

>penis - male
>vagina - female
>want to fuck vagina with penis - male
>want to fuck penis with vagina - female
>want to fuck man asshole with penis - male
>want to fuck vagina with vagina - female

Why the needless complications? Is this really how things are done in the CURRENT YEAR?

That's simple.
XX : female
XY : male
Everything else : you should be aborted

its really that simple

THERE'S

MAN - WHO HAS A DICK

WOMAN - WHO HAS A VAGINA

JEWS - WHO CREATE SHITTY THEORIES

GAY - WHO PUT DICK INTO ANUS

----------------------------------------------------

PROTIP: ANUS IS AN EXCRETAL HOLE THAT EXPELS FAECES.

BY INSTERTING ANYTHING INTO THE ANUS YOU'RE DOING A COUNTER-NATURAL ACT.

---------------------------------------------------

Can confirm. 23 is the worst age.

but dat ass is thigh af lol

Kek this is unfortunately true.

TO AUSCHWITZ YOU GO

no such thing as gender
only your sex
the rest is your identity
problem solved
thank me anytime

It is the latest distraction issue created by the Money Printers to keep you fighting amongst yourselves.

A handful of faggots could be beaten silly if they started playing grab ass in public restrooms.

Money is loaned into existence by central banks (USA's is the Federal Reserve) and given to other large banks who then decide who gets the money as a smaller loan.

Interest is charged at all points of a loan being made and the big bankers get free money for running the system. Because they can choose who gets a loan and who does not, they have a hugely unfair amount of control over the world economies.

Expose them and stop falling for the petty distractions.

I'll say it again. Faggots can get beaten silly if they start playing grab ass in public restrooms. Save your energy for the Money Printers.

benis :DDDDDDDDDD

Somewhere in the 2000's people started confusing personality for gender, and it kinda stuck.

Then people got even more confused and started to confuse men with women and visa versa.

I don't think that's true.

Um, there's no limit to gender identies.Wow. I can't even. Wow. It's 2016.

t. White CIShet fit blonde woman in her early 20s

BENIS :DDDD

Mail

Sex is physical. Gender is a synonym for physical, but traditionally used to declare whether words were masculine or feminine.

sex is science. biology, chromosomes. gametes. reproductive organs. chemistry

gender is entirely a social construct and has no objective truth or value. in some societies, the feminine ideal is to be small/thin, delicate and useless for much else other than status and sex - whereas in other societies the feminine ideal is a larger curvy woman who is good at manual labor and handy skills

Liberals are attempting to hijack the term 'gender' to justify their bullshit. Prior to John Money the terms 'sex' and 'gender' were synonyms.

This is all LITERALLY a Cultural Marxist project to fuck up our culture.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

Gender is derived from a person's biological sex.

Also this

This exactly. People shit on the "gender binary" and then explain how enlightened they are by looking it as a "spectrum" instead. But a spectrum is one-dimensional.

Do you really want to have a one-dimensional conception of something as complicated and multifaceted as gender? Now since the spectrum runs from Masculine - Feminine, the real breakthrough will be to create a third thing that's completely separate but equally important as masculinity or femininity, and then an infinite number of other ones.

Do away with gender altogether

What the fuck is it anyway? A way of dressing? A way of acting?

What the fuck does it even mean?

There are biological sexes(male and female) but gender is 100% bullshit

I miss the days when gender was just "The term for biological sex they let you use in elementary school"

Mammals only have 2 genders. Sex is gender, gender is sex.

Occasionaly, there are freak accidents like XXY or hermaphrodites, but that's incredibly rare. That does not mean that gender is a "spectrum."

Gender aka sex is a biological fact. Gender, aka XX or XY chromosomes is a biological fact.

John Money coined the term "gender role" in 1955. Much of feminism is a rejection of traditional gender roles. But for some strange reason, people started confusing "gender role" with "gender" itself and started nonsensically claiming that gender IS a role, that gender is a performance, that gender is behavior. Meaning if someone changed their behavior they could change their gender, which is bullshit.

Aided and abetted by postmodernist philosophy and concepts like social constructionism, people in academia have had their head up their own ass for decades, and since "gender studies" isn't a real science, there have been a lack of real scientists calling them out on their complete and utter horse shit.

Gender roles are real, they are social roles based on gender (aka sex aka XX or XY chromosomes).

You could argue that masculinity and feministy are a "spectrum", but neither are gender.

Gender is not a social construct, but the concept of "gender identity" is (and arguably all "identity" is a social construct).

SJWs tell trannies "it's their body, their choice", but tell anorexics they need help.

SJWs tell trannies "it's their body, their choice", but tell suicidal faggots they can't do what they want with their body (destroy it).

SJWs say trannies don't have a mental disorder if it doesn't cause them any distress, but say pedophiles do have a mental disorder even if it doesn't cause they any distress.

SJWs accept such bullshit as someone claiming to have a different "gender identity" that differs from their sex, but would call anyone who claimed to have a "racial identtiy" different from their race, crazy.

/thread

>Male
>Female
>Cat
>Gay
>Trans
>Choir
>Banana

Pick one

XX and XY as a binary do exist.

There are occasionally freak occurences of XXY, just like there are occasionally freak occurences of trisomy, but the rare occurence of trisomy does not stop nearly all mammals from being diploid organisms, a copy of a chromosome from a father, and a copy of a chromosome from a mother.

Heterosexual reproduction is binary.

63 can't be right, it's too few, I mean we're halfway to 2017

Gender does not mean behavior. Gender means biological sex. A "gender role" is a social role based on gender aka sex. The role itself is not gender.

Banana

Potassium mother fucker!

>gender is a social construct
>gender identity must be protected
Pick two!

"gender is a social construct"
>creates needlessly complex gender social construct

There should be MORE. what the fuck is the point of life if you aren't allowed to be what you want? For being all about "freedom" this lot here is suspiciously rigid in their judgments on other people

1. no
2. definitive
3. Transpeople, genderfluid and all this other kind of bullshitpeople have serious mental disorders and should be killed on sight

I'm using the "new" definition

Stop getting your panties in a twist over this shit, lads.

All you need to know is that every single person who seriously advocates such a moronic idea is either still a child or mentally ill (or ultimately making a quick buck out of it)
To realise this is to experience a wave of calm washing over you so blissful it were as if Buddha himself was allowing you to suckle at his fat, chocolate milk-producing teat.

Rest assured, if this were ever to seriously enter mainstream thought it would be smashed down pretty quickly.

t. person who accidentally dated someone who turned out to have a myriad of mental illnesses and personality disorders.

Are you deynying my gender, fucking intolerant white male, CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE !!!

Some languages have gendered nouns, but "masculine" and "feminine" are not genders. Masculine is a collection of traits commonly associated with the male gender. Feminine is a collection of traits commonly associated with the female gender.

John Money didn't even fuck it up. He spoke of gender roles, which are real. But these retards started saying "gender" to mean "gender role" (aka behavior). No. A "gender role" is a social role based on someone's gender aka sex. Hunting and gathering are examples of gender roles in primitive societies. That doesn't mean that if a woman goes hunting that her gender is suddenly "male", or that if a man goes gathering that his gender is suddenly "female." Those gender roles are just division of labor based on gender aka sex. Men commonly have this role in a society, women commonly have that role in a society. Feminists reject traditional gender roles for women (staying home, having kids, raising a family), but that does not mean that people can choose their own gender. They can choose their own social role, which is totally different.

>>I can't into biology

How do you BE what you want if the word gender loses its meaning?

A man who claims to be a woman should be ridiculed just like a white person who claims to be a black person.

You can't choose your gender, you can't choose your race.

Although race is arguably a spectrum due to racemixing. Tiger Woods is part Thai, Chinese, Dutch, and also African American, Caucasian, or even Native America, and Chinese. He could get away with claiming to be black, or Asian, but Tiger Woods could never claim to be a white man even if he "feels" like it inside.

Marion shitpost. Original ça

there are two sexes

gender is a myth

The "new" definition of gender (meaning "gender role", behavior, or "gender identity") is the social construct.

They took two synonyms, gender and sex, and forked them, insisting that gender had a different meaning, thereby inventing a social construct.

They looked at the phrase "gender role" and mistakenly thought that gender IS a role, rather than properly interpreting the phrase to mean a role based on someone's gender, like hunter, basketweaver, midwife, etc.

>heterosexual reproductivity is binary,
naturally yes,
not sure what else you meant to say with your other posts. you basically just parroted me while trying to sound as discontent and contrary to me as possible.

XX and XY are not binary. as you stated there are different combinations available. that alone changes the ball game. not to mention we are talking about SEX which cannot be measured by XX and XY without discounting a ton of androgen immune women.

neither of you can into biology, that is correct.

not thinking something is true doesn't make it disappear.

These are accurate collections of variable ideas that sex and gender are social conviniences for. not sure if the point of this post was to contradict me either. but in any case, it's that some of these factors don't line up nicely in a way some people would define as sex.

This "gender identity" nonsense IS entering mainstream thought.

Some black lady named Loretta Lynch thinks trannies not being able to use bathrooms that match their imagined "gender identity" violates Title IX, which forbids discrimation based on sex (even though SJWs insist that gender is not sex, and that someone's "gender identity" can differ from their sex.)

Meanwhile, Rachel Dolezal "identified" as a black person and was widely (and rightly) ridiculed for pretending to be something she was not.

More than 99% of people fall into the XY/XX, male/female binary (biologically speaking). Dismantling the concept of gender to accommodate a tiny minority seems like an unwarranted overreaction to the presence of a few freaks here and there.

One of the reasons heterosexual white males are regularly demonized is Peggy McIntosh's 1988 essay "Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack" which formed the foundation of "privilege theory."
thefederalist.com/2016/05/23/how-anti-white-rhetoric-is-fueling-white-nationalism/

And people are encouraged to "confess" their privilege and hidden racism.

But one of the results of privilege theory (which is now gospel in liberal US universities) is a backlash, fueling white nationalism.

Turns out if you keep attacking white males, they get defensive, leading to the rise of white supremacy and male supremacy.

>No "HERMAPHRODITIC TOASTER" option

this shit only has as much value as you give it OP. fuck off.

>Is gender a social construct?
FUCK NO. Gender is a fact, you are born as a male of female and its God s will, get ovet it.

yaygender.net/pages/gender.pl

>XX and XY are not binary. as you stated there are different combinations available. that alone changes the ball game. not to mention we are talking about SEX which cannot be measured by XX and XY without discounting a ton of androgen immune women.

The XY sex-determination system IS binary.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system

The fact that XXY sometimes happens is a fluke. Just like trisomy 21 is a fluke, where someone gets a third copy of chromosome 21, giving them the genetic disorder of Down syndrome. That's why it's a disorder. The number of 21st chromosomes a person has is not a spectrum.

The fact that sometimes people get 3 copies of chromosome 21 doesn't make humans triploid organsisms, humans are diploid, carrying a copy of one chromosome from their father, and a copy of one chromosome from their mother. Anything else is a disorder.

Some mutant could be born with three arms. That doesn't mean humans are "tribracchium" or whatever made up word people want to come up with.

kek, it's already happening somewhat!

It's not nice to call them freaks!

Just like it's not nice to say barren women shouldn't get married (which is a common argument for why gays should be able to marry. So what if gays can't have kids with each other? Does that mean barren women can't get married? That's not nice!).

We've essentially won at survival, now people are finding the most useless shit to bitch about.

Calm down, everyone, and fill in the form.

Which gender are you?

That picture is right that most people don't understand gender. Gender means sex, period.

You can't "think" yourself to a different gender just like you can't "think" yourself to being 50-ft tall, just like you can't "think" yourself to changing your skin color.

man, you have a lot of women to tell them they aren't women.

Sometimes I wonder if most arguments online are just about categories.

Actually, there's closer to 300.

>you can select "transfag" and "fag"

you are pretty sharp for a dull rock
its hilarious you can say this shit and yet realize its all artificial categories that are basically meaningless to any arguement except that they are convenient. Hell, all arguements here is a battle over whats convenient. no one wants to accept the fact that they live in a world that refuses to be easily categorized when their brain is basically hard wired to put stuff in neat boxes even without additional autism. it rustles their jimmies.

That is perhaps the only valid case of gender/dna mixup.

You arent a man that grown his whole life with testosterone and then decides to cut his own dick off and take estrogen.

You are a person which has the XY chromosomes, and developed a pair of testicles, but due a fuckup, it stoped there, and your brain and body has developed with absence of testosterone, which is the basics of a woman.

Is transpieces one of the genders?