DRAWTHREAD Safe neon thread edition

DRAWTHREAD Safe neon thread edition

Requesting Yin riding her brother's (Yang) massive cock with the same lip-biting expression.

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

COLOR-ER MAN HAS COMPLETED THE FIRST REQUEST OF LAST THREAD BY A LOVELY CITIZEN! I DO HOPE YOU ENJOY, TIPS ARE OPTIONAL BUT THEY *DO* FEED MY 19 CHILDREN..... OPTIONAL.

The YUNO GASAI user from last thread.. I DID NOT MANAGE TO SAVE YOUR PICTURE! If you are around, PLEASE repost the image so I may COLOR that one!

WHO AM I?
I AM THE COLOR-ER MAN! I COLOR YOUR PICTURES! Be it DELIVERIES, YOUR WAIFU, HUSBANDO, YOU NAME IT, I'LL COLOR IT! All I need from YOU is a REFERENCE PHOTO! I need the FLAT COLORS and then I CAN DO THE REST!
>I do not draw, all drawings I post are simply colored by me

wooo thanks!~

Why is Leyla so fucking perfect?
>Pic related

GLAD YOU ENJOY IT DEAR CITIZEN!

Ayy /r/ing Gwenpool in a shirt with the word "TRAP" on it. Me love you long time if you do it

because I am thats why

THANK YOU CITIZEN! I SHALL WORK ON IT PROMPTLY!

: V

LEYLA BUTTHOLE PICS WHEN?

Whoops wrong image

There seems to be a new drawfag ever single day.
Anyway is there a person missing from this sheet

also, Thanks veng and that airplane drawanon

I am but don't really want to be on one

I'm not too sure if you're open for requests, but...
I've just received an amazing sketch commission from Takeshi1000. Basically, it's some Leecy Davidson x Grace /ll/. (both of them are from Bruno The Kid)

I would appreciate it if someone were to give this pic a lining/coloring it deserves.

Have you tried looking for yourself?

Here's the color refs. If you want more references, I've got plenty of them in my folder.

Will she ever come back or did I get her to fuck off for good?

Dem fake tits

can a brutha get a source?

Here's one of Grace

I AM SORRY DRAWTHREAD CITIZEN, I ONLY COLOR! I ALSO CANNOT DO NSFW IMAGES AT THIS TIME. PLEASE UNDERSTAND!
>Currently on a shared computer and I can't have one of my 22 children seeing this
>you don't want to ruin little timmy, do you?

COLOR-ER MAN ALSO PREFERS CLEAN IMAGES WITH LINE ART ONLY IF POSSIBLE.

And here's one Of Leecy.

Her name is Leyla, one of our resident drawfags, but you can find these pics under her cosplaying name Shinuki

I'm still on B's

which drawfag?

fuck off speedy you degenerate faggot

none of that is true but okay

My apologies, fellow color user. Ignore this one then.

Leyla

isnt that just a delivery?

It's her avatar

That's rude, don't you think?