What would euros think if this rolled down their street?

What would euros think if this rolled down their street?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eXUnZrykDY
youtube.com/watch?v=P3LYzmFz0LM
youtube.com/watch?v=acVKyH64YDg&t=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A fat nigger.

It wouldn't, too wide.

Just kidding, but I'd be contempt in knowing that the fucker will get pulled over as soon as he's spotted by police and prohibited from participating in public traffic until his vehicle meets our vehicle codes. He probably violates vehicle codes even in his home state, inb4 some fat ignorant American stating that no inspections somehow equal no vehicle codes.

yuros are afraid of trucks

that thing wouldn't be allowed to drive on our streets. turn signal indicators have to be yellow and only yellow. also is is too wide. this vehicle wouldn't pass the tüv check for various reasons and therefore deemed unfit to be operated on german streets

Here I thought nazi Germany was a thing of the past

That you're retarded for driving an SUV there when gas is $5 a gallon

Well they would think "probably has something to compensate for"

>laugh as i see the car stubbornly trying to enter the street with no success

Would really feel bad for that guy.

Laugh at him because I know our gas prices will eat a fat hole into his wallet

And Americans are so dumb and thoughtless that they can only be trusted with hilariously oversized tools for the job to decrease the chance of catastrophically fucking up.

Nothing, there tons of even bigger trucks in my town.

Nice soccer mom car gay boy

Should have bought a Range Rover instead

Are you acting like a complete dickwrinkle to parody the actual complete dickwrinkles in your country, or do you think it'll aggravate me, or are you actually like that?

>here comes another manlet

If you want to prove you're a man buy a Porsche

Buy a tank and you prove you're a dicklet needing compensation

short benis X-- DDD

Wow the guy who drives this must have a microscopic dick

I'd say

"Fuckin' hell, a Chelsea tractor."

Well, people make fun of Porsche drivers too.
No idea why, tho. Must be a lot of fucking fun to drive a Porsche (or just any sportscar).

Oh look another micro dick amerilard

Perfect family car, too.

And it can transport a ton of stuff.

"what a douchebag."

only faggots drive uselessly big cars here.

"he's compensating for his small dick"

Kek.

You gotta say though, a lifted station wagon like an old subaru outback with roof rack full of shit looks spiffy.

My old 245 works well in all terrain as well strangely enough. Built to last.
Had my aluminium Buster fishing boat on the roof for a while.

Enjoy your tire noise and wonky suspension so that you can pretend to offroad down some dirt roads twice a year that would've been perfectly fine to drive any other car on.

Looks mint.

You're the retard here for thinking that anyone drives off road on something with such a long wheelbase.

dirt road =/= off road.

Then why lift it?

also post more pictures.
Do you use similar rims in the summer too?

no not ride your oilpan on every itty bitty piece of stone and treeroot you come across?

And we give half our paychecks away to transport.

So euros get butthurt at big cars?

I can snap a few pics later when I'm home if the thread is alive.
And yes I use the same kind of rims all year.
Original steel rims with Volvo's black anti-rust coating.

I never saw any rusty vehicles in Europe, why?

One of my trucks is like this.

Because they'll fail the inspections eventually and get shipped off to Eastern Europe or Africa where they're tormented for another few decades. We also have next to zero junkyards for this reason.

>We also have next to zero junkyards for this reason.
Cool, that works out well

Do you put salt on roads in winter?

>I can snap a few pics later when I'm home if the thread is alive
Will be lurking.

>Original steel rims with Volvo's black anti-rust coating.
mint

*visits your yurovillage*

eh my friend has one.
A shitty drive for sure.
Worse body roll than a boat.

>Do you put salt on roads in winter?
Northern Sweden doesn't salt roads, but the south does for some reason.
Just turns the roads into a grey sludge..
>pic related my town at winter

>Cool, that works out well
Doesn't work out that well for classic car fans though because it means you can't pull cars back out of the junkyard and restore them. Either someone keeps them around (and subsequently in good condition) or they disappear. Rarely do barn finds happen. Americans basically have their entire car repertoire of the last 50 years still sitting around in some field.

And yes, we do salt and I wish we didn't.

lol I live 20 min away from the dude who owned that Porsche 911. (Connecticut)

Dudes name is Nick Murray. A small time automotive youtuber.

youtube.com/watch?v=-eXUnZrykDY

You'll think I'm joking, but there are actually people with fully outfitted American police cars as weekend cars in Germany (minus the shotgun).

>Hello I'm from the European Commission and we have noticed you've been driving bad, environmentally unfriendly cars.
>To help you with maintaining an eco-friendly lifestyle we have recycled all your cars and present you this brand-new Eurocar!

How will you react?

Personally I wouldn't mind owning a burger cop bike (no Harley, please) if I ever had a small bike collection.

Here in Sweden cars older than 50 years doesn't need inspections at all.
Pretty much gives people free range to restore or just drive old American iron on the road.
Probably why Sweden holds the worlds largest car meet for American classics.

yep

Salt only works good at the right temperature.
I hate it, it makes everything rust.
I forgot about getting parts for classics.
Do you need to have classic cars inspected?

In some states old cars are exempt for pollution control here

this looks like an all weather tactical burger assault mobility scooter.

And In my city there's a stanced M3 E36 with a bodykit painted with a Bayerische Polizei livery that says "Stanzpolizei".

Looks ridiculous, sadly no pictures.

One of my lecturers has a fully functioning old Japanese police motorcycle.
He even wears the jacket with white stripes and a handgun holster lol.

>boat
that is the nickname for cars like that
I had one like this

People try that shit here. These cars now have a stigma, which sucks for people like me who just wanted a cheap, durable road boat. I even removed the spotlight and window tint to further distance myself from them

They're not grapes, unlike you fags we're actually allowed to import stuff. It's just that most people aren't stupid enough to because the things are impractical wallet eaters.

Pic rel is from a car meet I've been to last year.

>cars older than 50 years doesn't need inspections
This.
This law gives Sweden some pretty odd creations on the road haha.
My brothers uuh.. artwork is perfectly legal because of it's age.

what a beauty tb h

hat der ernsthaft leds im radkasten

Actually, hes in the right here. The problem here is that you are an effiminate bitchfairy.

>Do you need to have classic cars inspected?
Yes, but it depends on the type of registration. If you register it normally it's the same as for other cars (minus different emissions procedures owning to technical differences to modern cars, and minus modern mandated equipment not applying to classic cars apart from lights, indicators and at least two-point seatbelts in the front), but if you want a classic registration with cuts on the registration tax it'll also have to be in a decent condition and near-stock or modified in a period correct way.

In the end though it's the same as everywhere else and if you're friends with the inspector you can get a lot of crazy shit approved.

Better than giving away two thirds of our paychecks to somalis and syrians.

You mean *content.

>In the end though it's the same as everywhere else and if you're friends with the inspector you can get a lot of crazy shit approved.
Here you just put a 50PLN banknote in the vehicle registration certificate you hand to the inspector lol.

We fixed my buddy's first car's floor holes (it was an old FSO Polonez) on some epoxy and old jeans.

>does he actually have leds in the wheel well
Taste is a bit too much to expect from American car fans. The Excursion and this Challenger were definitely the worst offenders at the entire meet though.

>He probably violates vehicle codes
I'd bet on it. He probably has tickets as well.

TINY Yuropean cars

It's probably more. Places like Germany subsidize mass transit with a huge gas tax.

Yes, I absolutely do. My bad.

Oh, this Hummer is also pretty bad, but Hummers are always bad. The other three are neat though.

>Subaru
Did that dyke mobile come with hiking boots and a strap on?

And we have cleaner air than you despite a 6.5 times higher population density. Americans owe their entire lifestyle to their sparse population.

>to parody the actual complete dickwrinkles in your country
We cut those off desu.

Do you agree with all the inspections, would you like less inspections?

I don't think I would have liked them growing up. I built and drove some fast pieces of shit.

>Buy a tank and you prove you're planning to annex Poland
FTFY

I live in NYC and it's mostly manlette diaspora from your country who drive trucks like that.

There is a guy near where I live who owns a ranch. He drives a nice black Toyota truck, it looks pretty cool. The thing in OP's image is pathetic though.

>not wanting an actual tank
I will retake Constantinople.

Partially. One one hand most of the actual technical requirements (fenders, lights, etc) actually make sense, and without strict licensing on drivers and vehicles we wouldn't be able to afford ourselves the luxury of the unlimited Autobahn. On the other hand inspections get really anal about modifications that don't come with type approvals for your car model which then require an individual approval that can become very complicated very quickly and which the inspector has free will to fail or pass. Most of the time you're good though if the execution is solid and it's not a poorly cobbled together shitbox.

You'll have to enter Istanbul into your Ford MyTouch TM navigation though.

>And yes, we do salt and I wish we didn't.
I live in the NE U.S. and we put environmently friendly shit on the roads that just destroy metal worse than salt.

I don't like modifications like in that pic because of safety reasons, but what about engines?

I put a 380HP V8 in a Ford Pinto made for a 70HP I4, would that be allowed there?

Yes. We just spend ours on nigs and importing spics while getting no free healthcare.

theres only one hummer in town, owner of the local stripclub have it
so basicly id think its a criminal, there was a mustang aswell, arrested for pimping, they just love american big cars

That wasn't my point. I'm saying gas is more expensive in your country.

thugs impressed by nigger culture drive nigger cars.
who woulda thunk it

Really hard to say. Some power increases are usually signed off with upgrades to brakes, tires and suspensions, but five times the power is really hefty and may require such extensive testing and certifying (for example chassis stiffness under acceleration) that the inspections become lengthier and more expensive than the modifications themselves. That is unless you know the inspector of course, otherwise shit like these things wouldn't exist here. Basically you gotta know the right guy if you don't want things to become tough as nails.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3LYzmFz0LM
youtube.com/watch?v=acVKyH64YDg&t=22

I imagine that it wouldn't fit on some of their streets

The Golf video was hilarious.

Yeah we put too much power in it, it was a bad idea but fun. You could give it throttle and spin the tires at highway speed.

It definitely wouldn't fit down my driveway, I needed to fold in my mirrors and get help from a spotter for the Sprinter van when I moved here, and those things are basically as wide as a stock full size pickup.

>istanbul
Spotted the t*rkroach

>pole
>talking down to niggers
Did you forget that poles are niggers too?

a 56 percenter is mad lol

do rich, old money like people keep their shitty car for decades in your cunt too?

I've seen rich ass people drive old ass bmws or volvos especially around the richest part of brussels

That's only a burger-thing, Mr 40%.

>rebel flag outside of southern US
I bet none of these faggots even know the actual flag of the CSA. The state of Georgia still uses it.

I just saw one of those while coming home.