In tongues

youtu.be/kU7LF5mYZkw what did you guys think of this? I enjoyed it. Not mind blowing stuff like a lot are saying but still think its chill.

I think the best songs are Will He and Demons.

his worst work as joji so far, i want him to make more stuff like "plastic taste" or "you suck charlie"

Im with you on that. Those two are my favourite songs. Its a nice EP but It didnt have the same vibe as Chloe Burbank

I think it's hilarious he's making the kind of soundcloud rap he used to make fun of other people for making

Bland, shitty beats, cliche and boring lyrics, it really is fucking shit. Bland background music at best. 3/10 from me.

It's really meh, if "Pills" (a decent song) wasn't on it, the EP would just be plain bad. 5/10

he's pretty much turned into everything he made fun of
>dude i don't make comedy or serious music it's the same thing
>oh actually i make comedy music and serious music after all
i think he's still got a weird complex about keeping his personal identity as joji/george seperated from his characters like pink guy and that's pushed him into reactively trying to make his joji music really serious and artistic instead of doing what comes naturally.

bump

his jojivlogs beats and older stuff like worldstar money and besidju were great
this is decent but i expected something more interesting from him

I like will he too

Yeah I love listening to them mixtapes people make on YT of his old stuff. I believe he said in a interview that he has lots of old beats he will release in the future he made before filthy frank.

>soundcloud beats
>mumble rap but just without rapping
>"wow bro so edgy so deep" visuals
>by FilthyFrank, known for mocking trends and serious music
4/10 and even that's generous.

i like it.

Anthony told me to like Joji so now he's my favorite rapper

but Anthony doesn't like joji

He does. His review was shilling for George

wow joji is so amzing b0SS
bttr than frank ocean. this shit makes me so calm and chill im LITERATLLY CRYING
we eatin tonight senpai

THIS

I honestly respect the production.
It's consistent and original (despite it utilizing some cliches), if only a bit "bland".
It's good at sounding melancholic.

>dude i don't make comedy or serious music it's the same thing
>oh actually i make comedy music and serious music after all

He wasn't talking about comedy/serious music but about "real" music if I remember correctly.

i really wish his voice wear clearer

Proof that Anthony endorsed Joji recently? He told as it is that "Will He" track is alright but bland.

I don't think this album is good, but I really liked it for what it is