Do you actually believe in the Abrahamic God?

Do you actually believe in the Abrahamic God?

I do believe in those impressive duplicate numbers

yes

Why? Has he answered any of your prayers? Do you actually believe the world is only a couple thousand years old?

Not really, but I'm not a massive faggot edge lord about it. You can believe whatever shit helps you get through the day, so long as you don't impose your views on others.

Believe in Santa? Fine. Just don't try and makes laws based off of your belief that will impact the lives of people who don't believe in Santa.

Found the Trumptard

Yes, but I am not particularly fond of him.

When will folks actually read the book. While some ignorant "believers" make this claim the Book says nothing of the sort.

The Earth may be millions or billions of years old but the Bible says nothing at all on the matter.

I used to believe in him. But stopped believing the day I stopped believing in santa and the easter bunny.

yes

found the edgy fag who think he is smart

No one knows, it's a set of rules to live by,

Quran said that earth's age is 2/6 of the universe's age 14 centeries ago
science says the same thing

>over 3 billion people believe in Him
>you don't

The odds are against you being right user.

Does it say anything about simplifying fractions?

>who think he is smart
Lol

No and whilst I'm not a Christian I accept Christianity as an integral and important part of the western cultural and intellectual tradition.

>he thinks atheism is somehow 'edgy'

bruh

where did i say atheism is edgy?
you are the fucking edgy fag

is that a grammar mistake? or it just you being a fag?

I believe in him. I know that it's easy to say "hurr duur he's a [insert reddit pun here]" but I think that a person needs something to believe in. He needs to fill the emptiness inside of him with something.

stick to one thread nigger

God is god. Different religions explaining same shit differently.

Yes I do

It's not the same. Christians worship people as gods (saints, pope, jesus). Jews are only interested in the wealth and reward of this world.

The best answer.

Most people take the best possible idea of "good" and turn it into a theology of God. Experiencing Him is quite a different thing. Believing in him and knowing him are two very distant places.

I believe in the abrahamic God and have chased him for almost 40 years through various means and religions. I always believe in him. Sometimes I like him.

4 billion don't believe in him, think the odds are in his favor

I don't know about the best answer?
My reasons are mine.
I love Christ his teachings and example.
I hate that he had to go through all that.

But I can't lay all the blame on me you or Lucifer. I mean I have seen Jackals eat the gonads off of a living Gazelle.

I can not look at the animal kingdom and not feel disgust and sorrow.

Yet the Creator called this "Good"?

No I have much to learn to get on Gods level but as apathetic as I have become? I have to wonder if he really cares at all.

I keep hoping the son will take charge.

Nuff ramblings.

Believe in what you need to. To not be a dick, said Jesus.

Nobody can say for certain whether animals being carnivorous was his original intent. The laws on eating flesh were given after the Flood; he didn't originally intend for man to eat flesh. If he didn't intend men to eat flesh, it could be that he never intended animals to either. But then how do you explain dinosaurs which were obviously carnivores? Either way keep in mind the lion will lay down with the lamb, and there apparently won't be hunter and hunted in the next Age.