Killmonger is less powerful than any villain in the Marvel Universe

>Killmonger is less powerful than any villain in the Marvel Universe
>One of the most threatening ones to date
>Actually has a point rather than "doom and gloom all up in his room"
It took Marvel how many movies to introduce one of most well-written villains in their cinematic universe?

WE WUZ WAKANDANS

Plus he's hot

I like how they've gotten away from gray giants and dudes in armor, at least.

Still a nigger, and OP is a faggot.

I hadn't realized how generic the early MCU was. Honestly my first thought reading this was dark souls 2.

>gray giants
names?

Still a shit movie.

By your shit opinion? lol, the majority feel otherwise buttercup

What? You jonesing for OP's dick you queer?

Probably the Frost Giants from Jotunheim

>solid plot
>Good action sequences
>Good villain
>Almost all black cast without an overboard SJW agenda
Gonna need an explanation on how it's shit.

vulture was good

Yeah, he was the best part of a pretty good MCU movie.

WHERE WALLACE THO

yeah but his skin color is not

U liked it unironically? Are u retarded?

this is some hard core samefagging

kill monger is a pandering as hell villains whos message is in the end is Afrikaans good American blacks bad

>"the movie is about black people so it sucks loolololol"
>unironically racist
It's past your bedtime Sir Edgeblade, m'lord.

i guess aliens robots and guys with no face dont count ?

>I didn't pay attention to the movie and have no Idea what one talking about lol

Could have just said so from the beginning to not waste my time.

>760947404
> its about black people
roots was about black people
the color purple was about black people
wukanda isn't real

that being said i liked the movie

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SOME DUMB NIGGER MOVIE LOL AND SUPERHERO MOVIES SUCK IN GENERAL. JUST CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW VENOM MOVIE THIS FALL. TOM HARDY BIIITCH.

how is this not what it said ?
its a closed boarder state and the first guy who grew up on the outside who gets in destroys all the history and even at the end there boarders are still closed but there willing to do some outreach to places like Oakland

is wukanda not an ethno state?

Yeah, but

>it's okay when we do it.

bro these movies are made for 13 year olds, no adults actually enjoy superhero movies. terribly written fabricated shit with the same formula for every single one. i literally don't understand how these movies are as popular as they are

>i literally don't understand how these movies are as popular as they are

thats easy to explain your wrong

Well written? You need to read more my friend that movie was extremely mediocre. It was okay people are brainwashed into having to say it was "good" because black people were in it.

>Graduated at top university
>Wearing clothes that cost thousands of $

>DA WHITE MAN HOLDIN ME DOWN, GIMMEH VIBRANIUM FO DEM PROGRAMS

Kek. This sounds like a news site's review of the movie. all these media outlets are saying its AMAZING and evolutionary. But everyone who isn't a main critic or newspaper is saying it was "alright." Kind of "meh." So don't fall for this shit. Every time a new Marvel or Star Wars movie come out, it breaks records. Which ever comes next will reak BP's rcords, I bet you. It's just this time people are literally gizzing their pants. And super cucked guilty whites are seriously asking when the "appropriate" time is to go to the theater, because they don't want to "distract the blacks from their theater experience."

So good villains are angry black men that think they deserve shit they don't because their daddys died? Interesting

Ultron was amazing