How many songs do you listen in a day?

How many songs do you listen in a day?

I need 30 just to survive modern existence.

60~ according to lastfm

>psychology
meme science with no actual useful application

relatable AF

I do this and I'm still dying slowly.

Gonna need some proof.

depends on the day.

2-3 on ride to work (10 min drive)
0-10 at work when everyone has gone.
2-3 ride home
0+ at home - depends on what doing.

last year i was on 60 a day and was getting sick of music, now I'm on 40 and finding it a lot more manageable but still there is a risk to go a day without and fall back into depression

>reduce depression by 80%
How does one measure depression?

I listen to 8 albums a day. Sometimes more if I go on a long drive

>Thinking meme psychology = actual psychology.

Try 50-100

>meme
Don't

probably around 300 of obscure jazz that your probably never heard of

In kg

>3 songs in 10 minutes
>he listens to pop music

This

I used to listen to music on my hour drive to and from work everyday, but now I found that podcasts are better. Music is distracting while driving. I ran into a few parked cars and fled the scene, so I'm trying to prevent that from happening in the future

>he listens to jazz songs
>not freeform jazz improvisations at his nearest jazz bar
haha gtfo

they probably measured how many peopl were depressed rather than measuting depression itself

'bout three fiddy

Nice to see Tumblr shat up the board.
>I HATE COLLEGE, I'M INSECURE ABOUT MY LOOKS AND I CAN'T BUY WEED!!
Sure is quite the struggle.

>implying
> projecting your insecurities this hard

ISHYGDDT

Yeah same, I just can't help but drive faster if something really fast-paced or aggressive comes on. Safer to listen to at home.

No you need to hug them because they're parents didn't.

Well, that sure is inaccurate! I mean... look at me! Listening to 20-30 songs a day and still being depressed!

You have no idea what I suffer.

About ~125

>one song on the way to work
>the rest of the same song on the way home

According to lastfm, about 40 from desktop. But it doesn't scrobble my plays off my phone for some reason, so I'd say at least 50.

I usually can get through an album a day

i try 2+ album everyday so like 30-40

More than I used to, since I started getting high every day. It's a new experience listening to music sober vs. intoxicated.

Around 85. It really depends on what i'm listening to.

>reduce depression
unless you listen to sad, suicidal shit I guess

I can see you suffer of chronic faggitis.

That's right.

This is exactly what is wrong with the world today: inbred degenerates who trivialize people's internal sentiments in order to arouse a sense of inferiority towards them. Evolution is a farce.

More than 10. Never really counted.

I doubt you can count past 10 anyway

he said he doesn't diddle past 10 also

Not true. He needs to know the distance between him and Lauren Mayberry at any give time

go back to r*ddit

I'm subbed to a bunch of yt music promotion channels so throughout the day I'll clear my sub box out of anything between 5 and 20 of their drops. most of it is basic shit I'm not even into.
Might listen to about an album's worth of stuff in my library that I'm really into.
But in the evening, everything changes. I need an hour of some form of chill/downtempo music to wind down to before even going to bed, and before tucking myself in I need to queue at least another hour of dark ambient to play while I'm in bed, or else I have trouble sleeping.

Christ, am I the only one who listens to 1 maybe 2 songs on repeat maybe 200 times per day?

>Linkin Park - In the End

yes
thats some actual autistic shit

75 a day according 2 last.fm

this.
Sup Forums swarming with oversentimental effeminate nu-males with horrible rearranged p4kcore tastes who need to fuck off to tumblr

i'm with this guy. if i don't listen to at least like 40 songs a day i'd probably hang myself

You have absolutely no idea what a man is.

What makes you believe you can trivialize people’s lives, call them faggots, and then call yourself a Christian?

Ok 200 is an overstatement. Realistically like 30-50 times a day, depending on the music.

I've been doing this for the last 7 years or so. Didn't think it was *that* unusual.

Shit, I listen to exactly 4 songs a day.
How fucked am I?

Shit I'd say around 50?
I constantly need music playing. Silence fucks with my anxiety so bad.

not counting what I hear on the radio at work, obvs can't scrobble that.

>songs

How pleb do you think I am?

how old are you again?

same desu

I'm holding on from playing music in this precise moment. It wasn't always like this, but since I started listening to it more frequently it's like I always need to have it around, it's unnerving really.

>it's like I always need to have it around
iktf, but I've let it consume me
I can't do anything without having music playing otherwise I feel naked

>reduce depression by 80%

aka
>you're more likely to suppress negative thoughts while listening to music you like

>you're more likely to suppress depressing thoughts when you do things that are enjoyable