I'm taking someone on a date and i cant decide between the zoo or the museum. Which would you do?

I'm taking someone on a date and i cant decide between the zoo or the museum. Which would you do?

Not go with you if those are the options.

Do you know her likes and dislikes? Is it a first date?

What kind of museum?

She likes weird stuff like this. She mentioned wanting to do both so i figured id take her out to one.
Natural Science

Take her to a holocaust museum

What zoo/city? Don't take her to something like the free DC zoo. The people are the attraction there. It's fucking awful. The aquarium or museum would be much better. But if it's a nice zoo, you have a lot more excitement and excuses to huddle close together.

> just fuck her right in the pussy

The zoo is a more of an effortless option OP. f you genuinely like Science then take her there instead.

Also weather. I dont know where you live but walking about in the cold and rain doesn't make for a great date, especially if shes all dolled up.

GL OP

If she's white or Asian take her to a museum.
If she's a nigger or Hispanic take her to the zoo.

Black people like to be outside and I think Hispanics do too, but I'm just not completely sure about that.

A white girl or an Asian girl will be able to more fully appreciate a museum than someone else.

Tell her you're gonna introduce her to your family and end up taking her to the zoo. Works every time, 70% of the time.

Some do say grief is a great aphrodisiac...
Houston. I hear they are both really good.
going for the ass
The weather is supposed to be ok today

Take her to the zoo first - girls love cute animals. Simple as that...

Take her to the museum because she won't complain that she's cold even though SHE WAS TOO FUCKING STUPID TO NOT BRING A JACKET.

Museum is the safest bet, girls are taught to hate zoos these days becuase they’re cruel or something.
Plus theres ALWAYS secluded secret areas in museums you can sneak into and play kissy games.

It could then come down to what date you're on. If you're early in the process, a museum might take too much concentration and cause to many pauses in conversation. It's a more closed in space, so it'll be harder to have private conversation. It appeals to me as something you do with a person you're close to. At the zoo you're free to walk and chat casually in open space where you won't feel like you have to whisper. The attractions don't require hard concentration, reading, viewing, listening.

Plus animals are cute and fun, and there might be a ride to take her on. That would be fun.

Without knowing shit else about the situation zoo if it’s a nice day outside, museum it it’s shitty weather

when ? what city?

>actually considering the zoo
Is your date a 4 year old girl?

Oh wait this is Sup Forums so I guess it is

>girls are taught to hate zoos these days becuase they’re cruel or something

Fuck this is so true, bitches are so veganish/protesty nowadays

Married user detected

this would also give plenty of scope for inserting a double entendre

OP isn’t that lucky

She is Irish, Scandinavian, East European, East Asian, and African. She is pale but she has dark curly hair. I dont know how to explain it other than she looks wild.
Told her i was going to go buy a game and i wanted her to come with me.
Just found ticket pricing. The Zoo is cheaper so im going to take her there, walk around, get her a stuffed animal or something, and afterwards ill take her out for sushi.

All the people saying zoo are closet pedophiles

Museum is the patrician's choice

>afterwards ill take her out for sushi
this drops panties

you should make the decision based on what you believe your DATE would enjoy. youre taking him/her not a bunch of online faggots.

there's not like a magical answer for everyone its dependent on the person youre seeing.

see user, this is why you dont get laid.

Don't listen to him he's trying to sabotage your date

OP when have you ever had good judgement when it comes to dating?
For God's sakes, you are asking Sup Forums for advice, so the answer is self evident.

You need to take her to the museum

Zoo master race. He's gonna get her a teddy then take her out for sushi. Literally any girl I know would prefer that over museum.

Your connection with this person likely won’t last, bro. Sorry to say...it’s fairly obvious that you’ve not only been a little too vulnerable just a tad bit too early, but that you’re letting her take the reigns when in fact what she wants most is to get plowed...keep this quote in mind for future reference throughout all of your endeavors...”there’s always going to be that one guy who sparked a blunt and smashed” now, whether or not she smokes is out of the question...it’s the principle of the matter. A museum or zoo trip? She doesn’t want a field trip, you moron...

Bitches who fuck dead-beats that only know to sleep in and get high are lower rank thots.

The excitement comes from the chase, and girls who are worth chasing hold it out the most.

You’re completely missing the point, here. Too many guys fall for the artsy “I like museums and exotic animals” routine thinking that this is an indicator as to where they should be taken to on a date. You know what OP should do? Not bore the shit out of her and do something that’ll excite her, not make her yawn. A fucking teddy & sushi? Jesus dude...how old is he?

The whole point of a date is to talk. All that quirky shit doesn't even matter in the end - it's all a template, a setting, a backdrop to talking. Bitches love to talk. And only guys who know what they're doing know how to talk, listen and make a bitch laugh.

That is where the real artistry comes in.

All that exciting date bullshit goes right out the window if you can't manoeuvre a conversation properly.

Protip: thots don't accept "dates" if they're dtf - they're the ones you text at 1am and ask if they wanna come over.

You should know this shit. How old are you?

That's because you date basic bitches

We’re not talking random hit it & quit it hoes, we’re talking women who want to be taken out to do something interesting. Anybody with a brain can read the subtext...if she’s talking to you about books, don’t take her to a fucking library. Take her out to the mall to shop around and pick her brain. OF COURSE the whole point of a date is to get to know one another...you’re misconstruing what I’m saying. Simply put, the guys going to bore the shit out of her.

The stripclub! Then she got something to live up to!

Zoo, females love animals

Zoo stinks and is general turn off. Unless her name is Bindy.