AND
TAKE THESE-...GLOBALISTS ON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zVPBbM7GkrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING NYEEAAHH

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

>NOW GO OUT THERE AND TAKE THESE (struggling to not say kikes) GLOBALIST ON!

Didn't he name the "the Jew" in one of his videos a few weeks ago?

Is it bad that I think Jones is an imbecile? I can barely take him serious when he's speaking, but his insane shilling at the end of his vids for Infowars branded water filters, supplements and vitamins are really over the line...

>yes dont buy health supplements and practical things goy buy a new luxury car and clothes with holes in them

Knicca I don't need Alex Jones to shill me Infowars branded supplements for my B12. I just go to the fucking store, and buy a jar of B12 (or rather B-Complex for students, if you really want to know)... If I lived in a country with fluorised tap water I'd probably get a water filter too, but again: Don't need to buy infowars-branded bullshit at double the cost.

He's controlled opposition so anyone who agrees with him is considered a clown.

He looks less unhealthy than I expected.

>redpilled my gf on george soros the other day
>normally a pretty apathetic democrat
>believed dems mostly fighting the good fight, getting shut down by meanie butt republicans
>mention what a shithead hillary is
>she agrees, dovetails nicely into teaching her about soros' currency manipulation and media indoctrination
>she's almost crying by the end, disgusted with the whole system
>change the subject to something light and fun

What's my next move in educating her Sup Forums

That's it. I'm a #cruzmissile now.

Teach her to lick your balls while she's deep throating you.
Good stuff.

This

nvr 4get this: youtube.com/watch?v=zVPBbM7GkrQ

>THESE - - - GLOBALISTS ON

He was going to just admit it was Jews, but he changed the word to 'globalists'. Classic Jones.

(((globalists)))

Yeah he did. Does it worry anyone else, that a couple years ago Jones sounded crazy as hell, and now he seems to be one of the only sane people around willing to report the truth?

Just a little bit....
I'll really start to worry when David Icke begins to sound sane.

see this is why alex jones is good

people are like "oh he doesn't name the jew"

you can't BREAK THE CONDITIONING immediately, you have to be spoonfed the redpill

yea but he really does sell the shit for his business. They have reporters all over the country and many researchers. It's not double the cost.. but he does sell some pretty weird shit

I actually really respect his store, I don't think of it as "snake oil;" I think it's really cool that he sells organic non GMO seeds, and some of his vitamins are good blends (I haven't tried them but I lovveee vitamins)

And yes, anyone who drinks the fluoridated jew is literally retard tier. You can't be redpilled until you drink water that you are SURE is as pure as possible.

have you ever seen pic related? I believe in that shit because it's like.. I believe in true positive and negative in a metaphysical sense because I believe everything is vibration, and therefore polar, and because of this, our emotions can be conveyed through language, and even, we develop words for things because the vibration when spoken closer resembles the polarity/ vibrational frequency/ who knows I'm not a new ager just think that this experiment is valid

I hate how Sup Forums can't take in new information without ad hominems. To me, the hermetic kybalion is the most perfect spiritual metaphysics, because it is also science. I think "telepathy" is possible base don physics too; I mean, our brains are electrochemical. Anything that has electrical current, also causes electromagnetic field, and anything that has electrical current (and thus is conductive) picks up electromagnetic field, and every electromagnetic field extends through quantum probability functions to the end of the universe

it's not that it's "probably here, less probably further;" the slit experiment shows us that it is "in all of those places; further out it is there less, until it is observed"

and our minds just happen to be observers

He's got to make money some how. This is standard for any talk radio show in America.

Honestly I prefer him sell vitamins and water filters.

Glen Beck fucking shills for some real estate company he owns, a jean company he owns, and some other stupid bullshit. His big thing is putting liberty or freedom infront of everything. Liberty Jeans, Freedom real estate, I think is what they're called. He then explains that they are conservative Christian companies that have the same values as you..

He charges 3x 4x for his services cause they're wrapped in the american flag and holding the bible.

Bring up Trump, show her that there is almost no connection to any of these corrupt people. Point out it's all the dems and Soros and others that are spending huge amounts of money to stop him. "They spend money not only on ads, but pumping negative false narratives onto social media."

Only candidate to mention globalism..

Glenn Beck went to shit. He was only so popular because it was before conservatives in middle america had access to such a wide range of media. That's why he could be full neocon, cause it was all the conservatives had