HOLY SHIT!!! what the fuck is this shit?

HOLY SHIT!!! what the fuck is this shit?

I just discovered there's a whole group of videos on youtube for baby doll roleplay, it's where crazy cunts pretend they have a real baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=z77hOoya8PU

Search youtobe for "baby doll roleplay" or "reborn baby roleplay"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FMM9E0BT8c
youtube.com/watch?v=EzZ3ZIwEryE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe some people are that desperate..poor souls

thou baby minus the SHIT/PUKE/Screaming is a win

No baby is a win. Youre the sadd soul here

>desperate
It's a mental illness. And so many of them man

youtube.com/watch?v=3FMM9E0BT8c

lmao that 'baby' looks like a goblin.

Well, could be worse. Those people could have a real baby instead.

It's pretty messed up but hardly anything special compare to all the other weirdoes requiring help. And ultimately isn't that what little girls do or used to do? I guess these folks just have never gotten out of that stage of their life.

my friends can't have kids, spent thousands on shots and all that fertility stuff, wonder if that's what drives people to this crazy shit.

>And ultimately isn't that what little girls do or used to do?
This is different man. They have a schedule, like they have a bath time at 7 am, breakfast at 8 am, etc whole day, they buy/prepare real baby food, they buy diapers, and change their diapers because "oh, it smells so bad", they take them shopping in a baby seat, etc. Like this bitch, she goes to target with her baby to buy toys.

youtube.com/watch?v=EzZ3ZIwEryE

>Britton
American confirmed. Just call the second doll Chinese while you're at it.

Girl I work with in her late 20s goes into the woods with other people and pretends to throw lightning bolts at people, some people like to LARP I guess.

not clicking that

hahahaha this one put the nigger dolls next to the monkey dolls

Kek

I remember there was a girl who would go around NYC and go to Apple store iPhone launch days.....she’d wait at the front of the line just to get interviewed on tv.

Anyhow, she did this for attention, and it turned out she was also one of these women who go around with a doll in a stroller.

Strange mental illness. Must center around not having received any attention as a child.

Baby-dolls are conman toys.
It dose not surprise me that playing with them has carried over to some peoples adulthood.
And we lie in the age of the internet where any person with a strange obsession can find other like minded individuals.

At least they are not fucking the dolls or something then I would be worried.

This is the state of modern women. Driven away from actual motherhood to have a career, so they have to role play after their ovaries dried up and no man wants them.
Shame

lol

Projecting

lol how did you come up with that conclusion.

It's an English name you retarded. Never once have I herd such a fuck boi name before.

>Ep 125

Welcome to the internet OP

My ex gf was crazy about babies too. 19 and screaming for me to impregnate her. When I continually refused she went and got one of those plastic things to role-play. Absolute crazy, I've never seen so much psycho in one person and I don't regret having left her for a second.

Single career oriented woman detected

Roastie detected. Either that or you have a washed up roastie wife who no longer fucks you

I have a female boxer that isn't fixed. Sometimes she has a hormonal glitch where she thinks she's had puppies, called false pregnancy or something like that. It's a canine temporary, non-harmful mental illness. Vet said it's normal and it goes away after 3 days.

Anyway, the point is when it's happening, she's fucking looney toons. She takes stuffed animals, chew toys, shoes, anything and pretends they're her puppies. She goes through the motions like she's had babies and acts out the parts with inanimate objects.

How is this any different? This is mental illness of a woman who wants kids but doesn't have any, because she can't get a guy to commit to her or whatever the reason is.

It's minor mental illness. She's doing the same thing my dog does.