Please can you change face in this photo? I mean that it looks like it's someone else...

Please can you change face in this photo? I mean that it looks like it's someone else, whatever just not me or that I wasn't naked. I need proof that this wasn't me or that it was but not naked so it must look better than original so people would think that original was acutally photoshoped. Need it for TODAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.ca/MariaLuisaFernanda
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fixed. want my paypal?

are you stupid? Does it looks like not-edited photo to you??? Fuck you

hey, im not the one that got caught naked and need someone to fake an excuse bc i cant come clean about why i was naked. feelsbad

10/10 pay the man!

thank you. i put good hard work into that

I'll try again

so stfu if you don't want to help idiot

How's this look?

how can you possibly be helped with that? im sure whoever has this picture has a copy of it somewhere. i mean, if there is actually dire need of having it edited, id assume someone that wasnt you took it right?

but if I had a reliable, authentic version of this photo I could say that he photoshoped it to make me look bad and this was not original

oh here is a brilliant idea! just rotate the picture and act like you were doing pushups

Teenager Pack
icutit.ca/MariaLuisaFernanda

Gonna need a back story on this pic and why you need it shooped.

same here

wtf is that.

I was kicked out naked from my house in previous apartment by my previous rommates

you think this is funny? Idiots, delete this

but why were you naked?

they stripped me of my clothes by force

then why does the picture need to be shopped?

looks to me like your boyfriend kicked you out for denying his dick inside your ass

ffs...because they can send it around so I need to have an evidence this is not a real version of this photo. I don't want my friend to believe it's real

delete it or I will sue you

but it is real. why did you get kicked out? why are you concerned about a friend seeing it? damn near all of my friends have seen my bare ass once or twice

well because they kicked me out for not paying rent...happy now? Can u photoshop it or not

Genius

seriously man delete this. Or I will see you in court

Need to put the face on the ass to complete this masterpiece.

How you gonna pay to go to court but not be able to pay rent?

OP is gonna be a mommy! Congrats

seriously, the only difference between this pic, and a pic of you at the beach or some shit, is that you can see your ass here.
Do you really lack so much self-confidence that you can't even laugh off a naked back photo of yourself?
Also, if you really don't want the fuckers sending shit, just fucking sue them.
Literally, they don't have the right to send the pic to anyone, so just sue them.

please put his face on his ass someone, PLEASE :D

You can't even pay rent or fight off dudes who are taking your clothes, you certainly can't pay a lawyer or win a court battle.

everyone who is posting a stupid makeovers of my photo: see you in court and prepare $$$ to pay off

lol looks like a Voldemort on Quirells backhead

Quite the opposite good sir. Imma need about $3.50 paypaled to me for my professional work.

you literally asked for someone to edit the photo, so it was. it is not like we were charged for it. and you were the one to post it in the first place

fuck your mom

no u

If I were in your position I would be much nicer...We can go forever with this so...Apologize and get the fuck out of here

for real. as i see it, i dont see a reason to actually edit this to be beneficial. Why were you not paying rent? how long had it been since you had paid rent? why are you being so sensitive? you went to the wrong place to seek help if you are that thin skinned

might as well just explain if the pic gets out. its your butt. its not the end of the world

clearly the guy is insecure as fuck. Well his body is not really good looking tbh so maybe he's right to be insecure

and you did just post it on the internet. so i guess that means its already out. i would be more embarrassed if your friend saw this thread of you asking for it to be shooped than if they saw a bottom

ok so how can I delete this?

You deserve it. If you cant pay rent move out in your own. But you probably continued living there for months

i don't know that you can. just let it 404 and hope it isnt archived anywhere. hope that no one goes to dig it up on you

Im behind 7 proxies faggit. I'm anomalous, i will hack you

He isn't thin skinned. He is unmuscular fatty. Look at his stomach

Tell me your facebook name and i will contact you and tell you how.

I will bump it forever for him so it will never go down buahahahha

Here op

I'm amazed noone came up with the poop joke so far

Dude, that's amazing, thanks

Boy or girl?

Checked

what's up OP? Apologized yet?

how can I delete this???!!!

It's nothing Op, just 399 bucks for the work

dubs approved by quads. this is 100 percent the best option

just stop typying so it will disappear itself you fucking idiot.

i will bump this as long as i can

unless someone else will keep posting replies, ops.

why didnt you just google it? always accurate

lol op you're so fucked

Same here, best thread in a lot of time

haven’t laughed like this in a while on Sup Forums

To win in court, you have to prove damages

There are literally no damages here you haven't already done to yourself

Enjoy paying lawyer fees for you and your opponents both

How are you going to take people on Sup Forums to court?
Please do elaborate.

Did my best, how do you want to pay me?

He will ask reddit for help

Just screenshotted, will be posting this elsewhere.

post a link afterwards

Mamma mia ! Take this yoshi and run away these trolls and those bad people! Yahoo!

bumping, plus i feel like saving all those images and repost now and then

bump

I didn't appreciate how demanding OP was. Entitled little bitch

Awesome, show my quads!!

repost this everyday

Win

oh i will. Maybe i can send to those trash tier viral sites to make this image go further

done

Lol

Cute butt

Like it could he get a black guy in his ass?

im so sorry mister edgelord Sup Forums anonymouse king

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Where are you from OP?

Where did you go autist prince

Bon apetit, anons.
Enjoy your copypasta

can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this? can you do this?