OHNONONONO

OHNONONONO
>lyrics by TheAmazingAtheist
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
anunkindness.com/track/a-death

I like his youtube channel but his music is horrible, he's a good musician and it's impressive that he did so much by himself but the result it atrocious.

>lyrics by TheAmazingAtheist
I know his music is shit but damn

>I like his youtube channel
DUDE LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT VIDEO GAME FEMINISM LMAO

I like his reviews, even if he can really overdo the intense analysis but goddamn his music sucks balls. He has really musical talent but isn't good at expressing himself through it.
Fuck me, why did people ever like The Amazing Atheist? The guy is a faggot beyond comprehension.

It's a bummer cause he has decent music sensibilities but he doesn't utilize them very well at all.

I don't even know what you're talking about I just like his movie recommendations.

that guy fucks bananas

how do you get a banana in your ass
mine is so tight the banana would mush

and saucepans of boiling oil

>this is a song for a girl named Ronnette
>I've got a banana with your name on it
what did he mean by this

Good god, the song reflects him and his followers perfectly: edgelords who never grew out of their bitter teens and never will.

He thought u were talking about amazing atheist i believe. Adams music isnt bad though so I mean

By taking a huge ass shit before trying?

lube, tons of lube.

>did cam shows for years
>is a gay furry
>broke up with a qt and made him sit next to his hospital bed every day for a good period of time
is adam the true alfa?

freeze it before

He's talking about Adam not theamazingatheist.

His videos are okay, but that voice is so nasal. I support his dogfucker argument tho.

I want to agree with it but it peeves me that animals can't be witnesses if need be. I agree animals can consent but in actuality there's no proper way to prove it and raped/abused animals are really traumatized.

His movie reviews are pretty good and i've heard a lot worse music but he's an absolute degenerate. No wonder he's buddies with TJ Cuck

I agree that if animals can consent that, regardless of how gross it is, fine, people can fuck animals. But animals are literally incapable of giving/communicating consent to people. His argument that "well, you never know, the animal could have consented, you just don't know" is a pretty weak argument.

Banana and oil

Adam is actually gay though, and a furry aswell

Fuck the Amazing Atheist

>Fuck me, why did people ever like The Amazing Atheist?
Perhaps just being familiar with his channel. He's hardly the one he presents himself to be. Out of the majority of channels related to atheism and religion, he's consistently been putting less and less effort into his videos. Forget citing sources or anything.

His argument is that unless you're vegan, saying you're against bestiality is hypocritical because cows essentially have to be raped in order to give milk.

Post the pic

Average.

>I like his youtube channel

>cows essentially have to be raped in order to give milk.
how is pulling on their teets for milk the same thing as sticking your cock in their pussy?

do you think cows just produce milk for their entire existence,user?

You realize that an animal needs to be impregnated to produce milk, right? And the most effective way to keep up with demand is artificial insemination.

artificial insemination for the purposes of creating food =/= forced sexual intercourse/rape. And you can drink milk that comes from non-factory cows, you know

>be user
>walk into girl's room
>Start sticking a device into her pussy to inseminate her
>She starts freaking out
>"No don't worry, it's all fine. I'm not getting any sexual pleasure out of this, I'm just trying to get you pregnant is all :^)"

look at the top of his head
nononono
AAAAHHAAAHAAAHAAAA
OOOHHH MYY GOOOODNEEESS

>I'm just trying to get you pregnant is all :^)"
your intent is to get her pregnant without her consent, a malicious goal. artificially inseminating an animal which can't give consent with the intent of creating food is obviously different