Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

oh no

This made me feel ashamed to be considered an earthling.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Weak bait

Okay listen you fuckwit, I'm tired of seeing your shitpost all the time.
FIrst off, you fucking twerp, it's konnichiwa, not Gomenasai.
KO NI CHI FUCKING WA. Gomenasai means sorry.
Second, you're a fucking retard for thinking japanese games are superior in any kind. They're as good and bas as american ones. I also bet your drawings look like shit.
Now, you fucking faggot, let me teach you something about swords.
The best thing your glorious Katana can cut through is a bamboo straw, and NOT FUCKING STEEL. LEARN THAT FOR FUCKS SAKE.And it's folded about 10 times, for a total 800 kayers at fucking most. Nobody's gonna sit 5 years in his room and polish a rod, exept you maybe because you can't get any pussy.
Now, you're telling me that you know stuff about japanese history. HA HA FUCKING HA FAGGOT. You couldn'T even get a proper Kana if your life depended on it, not like it's worth anything. No fucking one wears a goddamn Kimono in the streets, you retarded fuckwit.
Go on, move to Japan, get laughed at by fucking everyone, I might just fly with you to have a seat in the front row when your spirit is shattered to a thousand bits. No one is gonna like an acne-ridden wannabe-japanese who doesn't know shit about the culture he so disgustingly admires.

Now, kindly fuck off and die, you scum of the earth.

You got baited you fucking inbred halfwit

Weeb sperg soyboy

You re 100% gaijin you fuckin momo

Howdy Sup Forums, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my revolver every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the American and the British accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

retards

I've actually started learning Hiragana and hope to some day live in Japan. I also like anime

Kill me lol

ummmm actually it would be

KO N NI CHI FUCKING WA

you forgot the n there you noob

Is that it? Do more

Okay listen you fuckwit, I'm tired of seeing your shitpost all the time.
FIrst off, you fucking twerp, it's Hello, not Howdy.
H E L L O. Howdy means you're a homo.
Second, you're a fucking retard for thinking American games are superior in any kind. They're as good and bas as japanese ones. I also bet your drawings look like shit.
Now, you fucking faggot, let me teach you something about branding.
The best thing your white hot branding iron can leave a mark on is bamboo straw, and NOT FUCKING COWHIDE. LEARN THAT FOR FUCKS SAKE.And it's got no feet, for a total 0 ass kicks at fucking most. Nobody's gonna sit 5 years in his room and polish a branding iron, exept you maybe because you can't get any pussy.
Now, you're telling me that you know stuff about cowboy code. HA HA FUCKING HA FAGGOT. You couldn'T even get a proper 10 gallon hat if your life depended on it, not like it's worth anything.
No fucking one wears a goddamn cowboy outfit in the streets, you retarded fuckwit.
Go on, move to America, get laughed at by fucking everyone, I might just fly with you to have a seat in the front row when your spirit is shattered to a thousand bits. No one is gonna like an acne-ridden wannabe-american who doesn't know shit about the culture he so disgustingly admires.

i am wishing you luck in japan

it's part of the pasta retard

Man this copypasta is so old
I just realized that I'm old
Damn

The original one was written better. I think it said northern and southern dialects.

Shit. Remember biker fox? Thats how long we've been here.

Haven't seen this in years

good luck in one of the most racist countries of the world you 'murica fag ...

>tfw I look like Ken-sama and used to look for similar robes to fuck with people at cons.