To be honest, I am afraid of dying

To be honest, I am afraid of dying.
I've got my suspicions of what will come after:
the void, then something: maybe reincarnation, or any afterlife would look astonishingly like this one.

This life is fucked up. I've been beaten and abused, and am still powerless. It will be longer than I can conceive of waiting before I can imagine helping anyone on a large scale. I'm not stable enough to even truly help those around me. I don't think I can be anymore.

My only hope is that when I do it, something better will come my way afterwards. I wouldn't claim to deserve that. I probably deserve far worse suffering.

I'm tired of living in this purgatory. I would much rather start over, or become nothing.

Life is still better than nothing. A sorta afterlife exists but most stay on earth trapped in a mirror. Some have learned to embrace the pain every day until there is an end. Who took something from you? Can you look inside yourself to forgive them? Did you lose something? Can you get it back? If your answer is no to all, you must surrender to feel true power.

Who took something from you?
>My parents, and those I loved dearly
Can you look inside yourself to forgive them?
>No.
Did you lose something?
>I lost my ability to feel happiness or connect with another human being
>I can't get it back

>>How do I surrender?

Once this life ends, what you become is something other than yourself. You won't remember it.

Maybe that sounds appealing.

I am 100% certain that when we die we go to a cloudy suspended pool of smegma and get raped in the ass for eternity by r kelly

That sounds most appealing. I only want death anymore.
I used to long for a soulmate: that won't happen, and I doubt I could truly love and be loved by someone. But even now, I would prefer death to continued failure in this pursuit. I can't suffer enough. I'd like to stop suffering.

I'll tell you from experience.
Don't go in to the light.
It's a lie.

how else should it be done?

If it makes you feel better OP, what you conceive as yourself is just a very complicated biological structure, when it goes you go too and you and all of us will cease to exist for all eternity.
May as well sit back and get real stoned everyday until then if you ask me.

did that for a few years, didn't help. I just repressed my mind

Anything but going in to the light.
Use every ounce of that anger for life to stay out of it.
The light is the sun. Once you enter, there is no coming back. The EM is immensely overpowering to the point you will be mixed in to the consciousness of everyone else that has died in human history since we've been.

Consciousness is a bunch of wrapped EM fields that are self-sustaining.
In death, they have been measured to "snap", in a similar way to the EM fields snapping in solar flares.
8 minutes. You have 8 minutes to avoid the sun sucking you in for the next several billion years.

Ain't nothing on the other side there kid

This is good to know, thanks

I'm partially terrified. I'm gonna hang myself; seems the least painful way to go.
I'm partially excited: I don't know what to expect.
I'm fed up entirely with life and having to live after all that's happened. If I get another shot, maybe I'll avoid fucking it up constantly.

This is a real thread. I live every day knowing that nothing exists, nothing matters, and everything dies and restarts in a cycle until our rock implodes. You don't have to think of the bigger picture anymore, what's out there, how do we technologically advance, how to spread peace. Peace literally doesn't exist. Our very existence is supposed to be a very physical struggle, but the second we became safe and comfortable our brains took on this struggle to compensate for a deteriorated sense of purpose in living.
Become nothing, nowhere
You already are
Like that guy said getting stoned and even drugged usually helps
Couldn't hurt

Go and watch some Jordan Peterson videos, clean your fucking room and get over yourself. Nothing matters, true, but that doesn't mean "nothing matters all the time".

It would just make me hurt less. Nothing would feel more real than that.

Please
And I mean please elaborate more

What happens if I successfully avoid being sucked in?

I like you
Only suffering is real
Take comfort and acceptance of your own mortality and enjoy your existence recklessly

What the fuck is this thread about. Who wants to get shit on by logic? I will fuck everyone here up. There’s nothing after you die, if you believe otherwise then youre a fucking retard.

You a thot