>start falling in love
>find out her past
>she's been around... a lot
>she's had a few mmf and a lot of other dick
>says she loves me
>says i'm best she's ever had
>wants to be with me forever
>can't help thinking about all the dicks she's had

Am I just over thinking this? The relationship is great. Have no doubts she loves me and wants to be with me. It's just really hard to get her past out of my head. We're both in our late 30's just for the record.

I expect her to have a past at our ages, but she's been around a lot more than most other girls I've dated. I'm really torn on this. Should I keep going or just use her for sex for a while then dump? I do have feelings for her, but with her past, I'm having a hard time going in emotionally 100%.

>just use her for sex for a while then dump?
No. Just no. That would be a horrible thing to do.

grow up you fucking child. you should probably just break up with her so she can be with someone that isn't an insecure moron.

Don't ask the internet for advice. You're old enough to know this

Basically this If you're in your 30's unless you've barely had any experience with women you should know by now that there's always a period in ANY new relationship that you learn about your partners sexual history and it sucks, and you feel like shit for a while. Sometimes weeks, months, or even a year. But it'll go away.

With that said, regardless of what anyone says, someone's sexual history IS a judge of their character. They might not be that person anymore, as people are constantly changing and growing - but it CAN be a good indicator of impulsivity control, mental illnesses, low self-esteem and self worth, and all of those other issues similar to this... and you can keep a keen eye on those things which are the real relationship killers.

Now, you're also within your rights to have preferences. I sure as fuck wouldn't wife a woman who had threesomes and tons of dick (more than 10 partners) before me just due to the statistical probability that most people who have are more fucked up in one way or another (see above list).

Plus, if I ever wanna do that stuff, I'd rather discover it together. If she's been that open sexually, there's NOTHING new to explore and sex will get boring quick.

tl;dr - her number/sexual history itself isn't the concern; it's the statistical probability that she's fucked up in another way that caused her to act that way in the first place you should be worried about

You're in your late 30s, and still have a problem with people's sexual past..?

Man...

I'm in my 30's and I wish my wife would want a mfm. Different strokes for different folks.

Believe it or not, some people go their entire lives without being in a relationship with whores. You should try it sometime.

She's tried the rest and found someone to take her in. Lots of people marry whores.

Everytime you fuck her, you're going to be putting your dick in a pile of other dicks that have probably precummed in there, but you know, its hard to find a purely good woman in your late 30's. After the age of 25, most women have had their fair share of cock. Unless you find a young religious virgin, you're going to have to deal with modern western women and their post feminism cock rages. Imagine, you're kissing a woman that has been in orgies, has swallowed

Not everyone lives their life being a completely fuckarded whore. Some people still believe in pure love, and stay loyal to their morals.

Show fits or get off my computer screen, roastie cunts

Whats the number that you can't deal with? She's been sexually active for probably 20 years. The comment of "I sure as fuck wouldn't wife a woman whose had more than 10 partners. 10 partners isn't that much :/ And I'm sure everyone has had a relationship where you've talked about threesomes.

This sounds like a you issue that you need to get over. If you like her, like her. She's with you now and not sleeping around.

You're not getting any younger in your late 30's and the partner number will only get worse as you get older.

I'm 38. I've fucked or been sucked by around 80 different women, give or take. I lost count q decade ago to be honest. There were periods in college where I was fucking 3 girls in the same week. My college friends were just like that. Most of these chicks are married now and have stable family lives. People grow out of that period of their lives. I mean, I didn't and I still cheat like twice a month on my girlfriend of 8 years, but your chick probably doesn't. Or if she does, you won't find out if you don't snoop. So don't snoop.

And that's the stigma. At the end of the day, no man wants to settle down with what will be viewed as a whore. No, it's not a concrete number of how many dicks she's had, but there does come a point where you put her value into question.

Ok op. Would you rather have an unopened coke or a coke thats had a bunch of other guys penises in it?

Yes, but what if he never found out? Would she still be a cock fiend or someone who only slept with her then current partner(s). Does perception equal reality is what I'm getting at.

I made that comment.

I think it's completely reasonable. I've never had a long term girlfriend who had more than 10 partners. Current gf I met when she was 27 and she had sub-10.

The thing isn't the amount of sex which people get hung up on: if a girl has had sub-10 partners; she's still had partners. It's likely she's had a LOT of sex with previous boyfriends. So it's not the amount of sex. It's the amount of PARTNERS.

Someone who has had less than 10 partners shows an ability to be loyal, commit, has a higher self worth (they don't give their body up to just anybody), and they are likely to have a higher self esteem as well. Every woman I've fucked or dated that had 10+ partners had garbage self worth and were a mess, couldn't get their life together, had weird issues, etc. Every woman I've dated that had sub-10 partners had their shit together, were still experienced enough to fuck well, but cared enough about loyalty and self respect that they make good partners.

It's been scientifically proven that people with more partners have lower satisfaction and levels of happiness, and it only increases the more you have.

This is what sucks too. Women lie a lot to make themselves look better. Men do it too, but women will with hold information about themselves because they know its a deal breaker.

but has she hit the wall yet

Women are less able to bond with a guy the more guys they've fucked. The chances of having a stable long term relationship with her are negligible.

Do headboards count?

my sides have left the building.

Don't care if she slept with a lot of men. Now she's with you, the sex is great, and she loves you. Isn't all of this shit sufficient for you to live a happy story?
Don't look at the past, start enjoying...She's 30, she had a life before you, so get over it or quit her. Sexual history shouldn't be a problem. Speak with her about this if it bothers you that much, but for me it's a good sign, you'll be able to explore a lot of things, she seems to be open minded, if she had a satisfiying sexlife !

some1 is a salty cunt. I can taste the salt and it's delicious.

>Asking for the advice of a bunch of autistic virgins.

Hey dude, just do whatever the hell you want.
If you want to settle for an used roasty member of the high miles club go ahead. No foreskin off my penis.

She's in her late 30s with previous sexual partners and that bothers you?

If you think at this age she was gonna be a virgin sorry to say OP you got to recheck your priorities.

Just date her, sex is just an icing on the cake in a relationship trust me. If it's all sex then the relationship gets boring quick.

Spoken like a true woman or soycuck. Everytime she burps, you'll be sniffing the souls of a million children.

Agree with Regis comment. Just joined the thread. Met my wife at 30, she was 30 also. At that point, I’d probably slept with 25 or 30 women, probably had my dick sucked by another 25.

The way you describe college is pretty much her experience then too, as well as after college. If she was dating someone exclusively, she was only with him, but their times, she was seeing a few guys at a time. So, it’s certainly possible that she would fuck a few guys in a week.

When we started datinf, she was seeing other guys for the first few months. I was seeing someone else as well. We decided to see each other exclusively, and then that was it.

Honestly, I don’t care if it was one dick every night for 15 years, or different dicks, as lon as once we are together committed it’s my dick. She is still gorgeous, great body, amazing in bed, and a wonderful mom to our two kids. Don’t really care how many dicks she had before me, if anything just made her better in bed.

OP - I’m not going to write about judging her. She’s made her choices.

My input is that if it’s already bothering you - it will keep bothering you forever. You’re insecure about it - and that’s fine - but just know that you are and know that it will always be in the back of your mind.

If you aren’t completely happy with someone than it’s not worth investing much more time into it at your age.

Trust me - I’ve been married for 9 years and I still get weird about her past sometimes. I wish I would have gotten the same advice when we got married.

>when we started datin(g) she was seeing other guys for the first few months

wow. the soyboy meme is real.

This. This is actually great advice. Not worth investing your time into this if it bothers you. It will only make you subconsciously unhappy, and can lead to repressed anger.

Cut your losses and find what makes you 100% happy with no strings attached.

By the way, 90cc of cum is only 18 blowjobs.

My wife has swallowed that much this February.

Yeesh, what else can you project with that shoddy contraption of yours?

If you know you can't get past it, break up and let her find someone else.

But remember, at your age every single woman you meet will have a past (unless they lie, at least your gf now was honest with you) so it might be a good idea to figure out how you can accept that. Otherwise you're going to have a tough time... you'll meet a girl who lies about her past so you're OK with it, then you'll find out she lies about other stuff too.

Don't underestimate how rare it is to find someone like you have now. You say you have a great relationship and she's been honest with you about stuff she's probably not proud of. A woman like that will be honest in everything.

My advise is figure out how to accept her for what she is and what she means to you now. You might find out down the line she's not the one for other reasons, but in the big picture you're making too much this.

With a beautiful woman. Have great sex. Can only think about dicks....

I don't know how to say this OP, but I think you might be gay....

Boom- truth here.

Exactly how I feel about my wife. She told me everything, so no secrets.

Doesn't matter that she's been with that many otger guys. If you love her get with her

Or maybe he just has more self respect than you. I'd rather some roastie slut not raise my kids.

>We're both in our late 30's just for the record.
so she slutted for a few when she was younger, that's what people do user. she got it out of her system as moved on to the next level. which is you. grow the fuck up.

>late 30s
>on Sup Forums
>asking Sup Forums for advice
There are far more important questions you should be asking yourself. What the fuck you manchild

/Thread This got an audible laugh plus

Except women who have slept around that much don't deserve the food they eat to do it
Tits or gtfo

That's a shitty thing to get hung up on. If you have feelings for her and her you, then fuck the past man. It's the past.

You can say that again when you're still on here in ten years, newfag.

>just use her for sex for a while then dump?

Do this. She's not marriage material. She's a whore. Tell her so right after you squirt in her ashtray and then leave her. Tough shit, bitch.

It depends on how many other guys.

Chances of a successful relationship drop really quick when a girl gets over 5 guys she's slept with before... but they start going back up again when her numbers get over 19/20.

I ended updating a girl who was a complete fucking slut when she was younger, but she'd been single for a year before we slept together and we've lasted going on 7 years now.

I never give honest responses on Sup Forums but I will now:
That's a tough one user.
I've been with girls who got around but I could never fall in love with sluts and whores.
Real love is hard to find, but you've only been with her a few months, so it's going to take time to figure out. I'd say give it a chance and try not to be insecure. You can talk about it, but she's not going to want to talk about it more than a couple of times and she's not going to want to have to keep smoothing your feelings and make you feel better. So say what you got to say let her know why it bothers you and go for it. She probably feels more like a whore around you then she's used to anyway. But on the bright side there's a good chance she got all her fucking and running around out of her system before you and now she's ready to settle down. I'd say take the chance. Good luck.

>Implying implications
I'm 25, haven't asked Sup Forums for advice since I was 18. You're all underage b& faggots or your emotional maturity has been stunted in some way. I'd bet the average age on Sup Forums is around 20. I'm already mostly here to roll sweet dubs and once that gets boring...

You come here just to see 2 consecutive numbers?

ju.. wow.

Fuck off.

those arent dubs u faggot

Real question for the guys who think the woman is a slut and any woman who has had more than say 5 guys shouldn’t be touched.

Have you ever had a one night stand? If so, how many? What are your thoughts on the women you were with?

1. Have one night stand.
2. hit it
3. quit it
4. forget it
I don't think about the one-nighters unless they did some spectacular ball draining trick that makes them memorable