imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhSo0Xsq3NA
webm.land/w/m4X4/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gas the HOA, regulation war now

fugg

REMINDER

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS

THEY DO IT FOR THE (YOU)'S

DON'T RESPOND

JUST FILTER BY ID

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

THAT IS ALL

This guy just argued with Scott Adams over Mexican flags being offensive to Americans...apparently he is a professor, he has made his twatter private now...

So, Does the Trump U scandal have any merit?

AWOOVEMENT

This was on page 4 before it got a reply, don't fall asleep on me Sup Forums

help me out Sup Forums, how big is he?

GAS THE AUTISTS, IQ RACE NOW!

File name says it all.

kek wills it

>Sup Forums does free campaign work for a literal billionaire who doesn't even know they exist
>somehow convinces themselves that they are not cucks
Explain this, trumptards.

You are more cucked than "men" who wear another man's sports jersey in public.

He's a big guy

watch out

>implying your coherent enough to understand big words

youtube.com/watch?v=mhSo0Xsq3NA

If we turn against each other on the basis of religion, or race...

>Google muhammed ali because I wanted to know what he looked like before he passed compared to a poster my dad has of him
>see this

Are they seriously using this man's death to slander a celebrity/politician?

4U

BUILD

Stop this immediately.

webm.land/w/m4X4/

>LOOK AT ME AND HOW INDEPENDENT I AM, I DON'T EVEN HAVE A POLITICAL IDEOLOGY I'M TOO COOL FOR THAT

God I hate faggots like that.

>implying any candidate ever knows all or most pf its supporters
>implying you know what cuck means
>implying your shitty meta-anime pic means you're not a newfag

It's a leftist hit job. Trump as much as clued in to it with Fapper. He just wants it to come out from someone other than him so it has greater credibility. The Don does identity and persuasion, not facts and details. Those are for the aids, the employees, and the interns.

Work it out yourself.

well arent I a fucking dumbass

No, and case may have a retrial because the Judge accidentally release the personal information of several witnesses/complainants.

Just wait for another poll to drop and it knocks off the CBS outlier.

Why don't you like Trump Romanian?

>replying to this fucking leaf shill again
lads just filter his ID

Fucking communists. When will they learn?

he had been in a vegetative state for a while, unable to talk etc. his family spoke on his behalf

>I can backsue them for harassing me if this is true?
Liquidated damages are essentially clauses in a contract that allow you to collect $$$ (how much or when is usually defined in the contract) according to provisions or actions that occur such as violating the contract itself.

No, you can't necessarily 'back sue' them, but depending in your state and county if they go after you in court (for whatever reason) and you can prove that you were in the clear/a good boy, you can make them pay for your attourney's fees. The trick is that you actually have to be telling the truth.

This is what Trump does actually. By engaging in so many lawsuits he can force his opponents to hemorrhage money through attorney's fees and attack it where they hurt the most: their wallets. This is why he's letting the lawsuit persist for his University fiasco. The longer it lasts, the more the plaintiff racks up attorney's fees that they'll end up paying in the future when they both settle.

They're literally blaming everything on him.

>getting so triggered by an opinion that you have to filter a post
TRUMP GENERAL confirmed for safe space

do you think me questioning his intelligence would have an effect?

If this Trump pay off scandal isnt real the why did Greg Abbott have to address it?

Im not a "concern shill", I love Trump, honest to God I do, I am legit worried about this.

>JUST FILTER BY ID
see this shit
this is pathetic
people used to be able to have opposing opinions & call each other cuck & other such shit without fear of being "filtered"
filtering is something other a pathetic little redditor would do to maintain her safe space & keep her feelings from being hurt
if you advocate "filtering out bad people" on Sup Forums, you should leave
you dont belong here

I GOT THE IRE OF THE CHOSEN OOOOONES

Garbage In, Garbage Out

Guys for real. Do we have a realistic chance of winning or is this a lost battle already? I need to know so that I can either follow the race supporting lord Trump or prepare myself for defeat mentally and step away from it all.

To clarify, Trump doesn't engage in so many lawsuits because its in his advantage - they just come his way, it seems.

The fact you call it a "scandal" means the media is working it's jew magic on you.

The Democrats and leftist media outlets like Salon are trying to blow it up out of proportion as a thing to beat Trump and their audiences over the head with as a type of forced achilles heel to be the "great downfall" of Trump or something.

It's a tactic to try and drag down Trump. That's it.

They are already failing because they're playing their hand too early.

Still not putting these '
Too easy to spot you buddy

>the judge is a literal member of La Raza

You can't make this shit up.

Yes, they're leftists, they have no moral bounds, they were doing this even before his body was cold.

>The media are a bunch of cock gobbling scumbags
>news

your posts read like a little kid wrote them, what do you say to this fact?

>if you don't sift through a shitposting canuckold's poor attempt at trolling you're reddit

fuck off faggot

Fuck off Colgate

If you have to ask then you shouldn't be here

Hello, Correct the Record! Would you like to provide actual topics for discuss or just smug one-liner posts with no substance?

>88

KEK IS WITH US

30 years in the making folks

Does Bernie have ANY chance in Cali?

can I get sauce for this?

Obama is such a /dyel/

agree / disagree?

>If you filter the shills, they win

Wew lad. Almost looks like father and son.

Maybe, a lot of the beaners support him apparently

>if we filter all the posts who disagree with us, our general will be pure again!
Top kek, this is going to make Trump's defeat all the more devastating to you fags who conned into shilling for Trump FOR FREE

The media is almost approaching 2008 election levels of awful.

There's a man who can turn a boiler room into a hallway and manifest others around him. Trump's life is one of the best animes of all time.

Agree

You arent nearly as smart as you think you are, I love playing mindgames with simpletons, you dont even know who I support, Im the kid with the magnifying glass and youre the ant, my little experiment, you are my puppet and I am your puppet master, Im in control. Remember that.

We do it for the lulz, in the good old tradition

So let me get this straight. Almost every country agrees that we need to take in refugees except for trump but trump is somehow the one who is right? Do you guys also believe HIV does not cause AIDS?

So this is really just a joke? No one on /p0o/ actually supports Trump? Just making fun of rednecks?

What Donald Drumpf supporters don't realize is that the moment Ted Kennedy died, Obama lost all of his ability to coordinate legislation with the congress. Obama had 7 months as a valid President, and for the last 7 years we've had to hear about how terrible he is. Except he has no authority to change anything, so the status quo is certainly 100% Republican.

Fucking lost my shit, good one lad

Trump is only non cuck candidate, fuck off retarded leaf fag

Over half of the 3500 cases he has been involved in were initiated by him. But good try.

And who gets sued by 1500 people? What a piece of shit.

I think its symptomatic for someone who grew up on a halal diet

Why the ears and tail?

No, we don't support the God Emperor, we are all #ClintorisLickers, now fuck off.

Go shill somewhere else

Holy shit these people have no fucking shame at all. I mean, I knew this was true, but you just see stunning examples like this every day now.

>And who gets sued by 1500 people?
A billionaire who people want to get money from? Are you fucking retarded?

it's autism, don't ask

>I love playing mindgames with simpletons, you dont even know who I support
And honestly, I couldn't care less buddy
>Im the kid with the magnifying glass and youre the ant, my little experiment, you are my puppet and I am your puppet master, Im in control. Remember that.
heh, nothin personnel... kid!

>I AM OUTRAGED AND APPALLED

oh save it you crybaby bitch SJW no one cares

>tfw Trump will become president and no amount of shilling will ever change that

Do you want you living space to turn into an unsafe ghetto full of muslims who despise you, yes or no?

Sauce? If he goes after people then settles that still leaves my theory fairly reasonable. Defending what he believes is part of who he is.

I don't understand that argument about us doing it for free. It's my own self interest, because I don't want my country to be shit anymore. Trump is just the vehicle that facilitates this.

Oh I'm sorry, you must have already understood that this is a Republican status quo. Unless you can point out all the legislative accomplishments of the Democratic administration since 2010? You know, the ones that have Republicans so butthurt?

3 MORE DAYS BOYS

Have you Americans had viral stories of illegal immigrants in spotless, brand-new workwear "helping" at a natural disaster yet?

why is Trump playing the judge thing so fucking poorly? ever since that rally where he went off on a rant about Trump U for like 30 minutes he's been harping on this judge issue and it's the first legitimate instance of Trump looking bad.

he should've just pointed out the judge's connection to La Raza and left it at that. he's turning everyone who cares about the judicial system against him.

>who gets sued by 1500 people?
>who wants to sue a billionaire that owns 500+ properties?

they're out in full fucking force today boys.

Come to think of it, if AIDS were caused by HIV, why did it never cross into the straight population of non-IV drug abusers? I thought we were all supposed to be dead or monogamous by now. Several times over.

AIDS was a meme.

And "almost every country," followed by "we" reveals you don't even believe your own bullshit.

Concrete slab looks like a sprinkler-pump room desu.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/

The lawyers are also apparently from the Clinton foundation.

>mfw Trump gets 1488 delegates