Are white men's brains defective? No other race is dumb enough to let another race of men have sex with their wife...

Are white men's brains defective? No other race is dumb enough to let another race of men have sex with their wife. Maybe blacks are smarter after all.

Protip: there are black cucks and asian cucks.

Protip: OP is a shill

They are much less common. Over 90% of cucks are white.

You are trying to normalize white men's sick behavior.

Source?

Bump

Bumph

I am a cuck expert. I am the product of cucking. All of my kids are the products of cucking. I am 90% white.

The white race is fucked seriously Asians are literally taking over your all just turning into a cancer the world doesn't need every race is better than you and the only reason you advanced was because your ancestors were dirty pigs who spread diseases and becsuse your fucking hairless albino weak monkeys who get drunk and start fighting but are weak meaning pretty much all niggers and patels are stronger than you. sandniggers are richer, smarter and cleaner than you seriously all of you crackers kill yourself you got taken over by wetbacks and the only part of your race that were okay the norse are turning into degenerative NEETS whos jobs are being taken by iranians seriously white genocide is a good thing

That's not true. The UFC Heavyweight champion is a white man. White men are the strongest.

>Iranians
>Average IQ of 87

Bump

Bump

White guilt is a hell of a drug.

I'm a thirty year old man's man
I don't shave my chest, I workout, I hunt,I like building things. I'm not afraid to say what I am thinking and I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Can't wait for all these teens to develop a daddy type real man fetish.

Lmao /thread

/thread

So much fishmouth

Huh?

Hhjj