Why is nigger music so popular and admired in the US?

Why is nigger music so popular and admired in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAc14CCItMY
hotnewhiphop.com/wiz-khalifa-sues-former-manager-and-rostrum-records-for-unjust-360-deal-news.21939.html?
youtube.com/watch?v=p4kVWCSzfK4
soundcloud.com/tenwallsmusic/boso001-walking-with-elephants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the "artists" are held at a lower standard due to their intelligence

weed

America is essentially pre-mandela South Africa in reverse.

because it was literally born here

Because it is inspiring,creative,artistic,and overall great quality music.

White cucks love it.

Jews demanded it

This picture sums it up

Because 1/3 of yanks are niggers.

This. Rap music is a 100% Jewish institution, they created it to keep blacks dumb and aggressive, and to corrupt/defile White American culture

relentless push of nigger shit on the media
weak boomer liberal parents allow it

DJ Drama is white

nigger music is about not giving a shit and being "manly" in the crudest sense. white males are being cucked from every side so the attitudes that this music cultivates makes it very appealing

It's got a good beat and fun to dance to. Most of the other genres are good, but Rap and R&B are the only genres that are good club music that pepe dance to. Electronica never took off in North America the way it did in Europe.

I don't mind rap and R&B, but I really wish Electronica was more popular here. I generally like music without lyrics.

Anyway, that's the big reason why nigger music is so big. It's fun to dance to, Electronica never held much ground and swearing is edgy.

Also, j00z.

most rap music is absolute shiit. but if you love all music you will appreciate some of it

youtube.com/watch?v=VAc14CCItMY

>most rap music is shit
>post meme rappers yg and kendrick lamar

it's a good song the lyrics, beat. i'm not into rap at all besides a few songs here or there

sorry i don't like that art-rap like aesop rock.

I have no idea
>Wiz Khalifa has filed a lawsuit against his former manager, Benjy Grinberg, and his record label Rostrum Records for pressuring him into an unfavorable "360 deal

Grinberg!

hotnewhiphop.com/wiz-khalifa-sues-former-manager-and-rostrum-records-for-unjust-360-deal-news.21939.html?

>a nigger unintelligibly repeating "fuck those hoes in the as yeah yeah fuck money drugs nigga bitch ye ye muh dick" over and over, over the same baisc beats
>fun to dance to

jesus christ save us all

'Electronica' didn't kick off cause you fucking idiots call it 'Electronica'

It's just Dance music. Not 'EDM', just Dance

electronic music has a wide spectrum.

there is the shit nigger tier:
youtube.com/watch?v=p4kVWCSzfK4

then there is quality tier
soundcloud.com/tenwallsmusic/boso001-walking-with-elephants