I'm bored so here's this fucking thread again: ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

I'm bored so here's this fucking thread again: ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

how have you avoided girls for 34 years ?
there's no way it was just circumstance

I haven't actively avoided girls. On the opposite.
It's not that you get jumped by girls as an average person and I simply didn't manage to attract any.

Well have you tried anything with anyone?
Why/why not?

Whats your favorite video game?

Lol just walk over to a grill you like and say something in the lines of "Hey, I was just walking an you caught my eye..." and improvise from there based on her reaction. Good luck dude

The usual stuff. Getting drunk at parties / in bars and chatting people up. Online dating. Joining clubs and courses to find like minded individuals.

When it comes to most hours played: probably Europa Universalis IV.

The improvisation part is the problem because I am pretty socially retarded.

EU4 is the perfect virgin game. Already have hundreds of hours, considering buying the rest of the DLC. What's been your best run?

Best in what regard? I like to play the underdogs and small nations. Making Byzantium great again.

Im 32 and virgin too

So, whats wrong with you?

Lost my hair when I was 22 and I'm 5'8" and poor

Is it possible to regenerate your virginity?
Like, say you lose your virginity to a one night stand, and that's the only time you've ever had sex, and over a decade passes. No other sex or physical intimacy since then.

Do whatever you like.

I'm ugly as sin, glasses, have social anxiety which results in my voice sounding like I'm about to cry when I'm the least amount of nervous, skinny, pale, lots of birthmarks, balding, recessed chin etc.

And even I have made out with a girl.

What's your fucking problem?

Just go out there and slay some tang, not that hard. THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING YOU.

Get buff and find some short QT, or tall QT. Whatever.

What's your salary?

He probably just doesn't give a fuck and has actual hobbies instead of looking for sex

I do lift and I'm pretty swole but that doesn't help

>What's your fucking problem?

Shit personality. Also, not that attractive either.

OP here. Getting buff is actually pretty hard.

I currently make minimum wage.

bump

32 yr old virgin here and also make minimum wage

Sucks.

Yeah all I can afford is rent and food

I'm 20. I'll be in your shoes if I don't kill myself then

You are still young. Use the time.

If you're over 5'8" and have hair you have no excuses

Master, i'm going in the same path. I'm 26.

How can i deal with sadness?

How do you feel about the prospect of dying a virgin? Given your low motivation for exercise, you're probably eating garbage, so you are looking at probably a death at age 50 something. 20 or so more years OP. Not much time left if you ask me.

I mean the question is : at this point do you even want a kiss?

Have you considered dying for your country to justify your existence?

18 yo virgin here doing just that...

Beer.

>Given your low motivation for exercise

Who said that I have low motivation for exercise? I work out around 3 hours every second day. Most bouldering / climbing and gym.

>you're probably eating garbage

No Sir. My only sin in that regard is diet coke.

Even if you survive past 50, your good years are gone. You end up an old ugly dude with diseases that women really want nothing to do with. I'm telling you, dying a virgin is a serious probability at this point and you should plan for it.

Opiates and alcohol man, substance abuse has gave me something to look forward to everyday

>Beer

A very practical answer, My Lord.

Dying a virgin is probably no worse than living as a virgin.

Yes. Thanks

Try to stick with just popping pills and vodka or beer, Don't go down the heroin route

I'm not a virgin but what does being a virgin have to do with living your life? It hasn't changed anything for me

Sure. I don't wanna die yet or become a living death.

Well, I lost my virginity with 35 because I was so fucking afraid of being rejected. After my first time (and my first short time relationship) it became so easy to seduce new girls. I'm 44 now and married since 2016, but the years prior to that were a lot of fun. I was trying to catch up everything that you people experience during your youth. Most girls are also amazed if you do the first move (and if you're not an obvious dirtbag, drunk or retarded in some other way), so go for it.

*dead

I'm 27 and dont even have a sex drive anymore how were you fucking in your 30s?

OP here. So your problem was simply social anxiety and fear of rejection? I've been rejected quite a few times in my life (and it's fine) but was never successful. Guess I fall into the dirtbag / drunk / retarded category.

only 6 months to go until I become an immortal wizard. What comes next though?

There were times that I lost it for few months, and then regained it again. I've developed so many new weird fetishes over the years of being an adult virgin, and they helped me to keep up my sex drive.

Well, it wasn't only the anxiety, it was just the wrong approach all the time. I began reading some psychology books to better understand the human perception and the drives behind making a decision, and that knowledge helped me later on.

>Well, it wasn't only the anxiety, it was just the wrong approach all the time. I began reading some psychology books to better understand the human perception and the drives behind making a decision, and that knowledge helped me later on.

Could you give me some advice?

Alcoholism and drug abuse

bump

Dude save 2k and you'll have enough money for 2+ months in thailand... all of your problems will be solved.

you'll find sex and you'll have a safe place to sharpen up your social skills.

Jesus Christ poor people will never be able to save up 2k you privileged fuck

I'm 29 and never had more than 600 dollars at once

Been to Singapore before. Is Thailand that much different?

If he could save 2 grand he wouldn't be single

I lost it when i was 18 , with a girl who was 13 or 14 , best bj ive ever had

Grats fucker.

bump

Girls are unnecesary just as life is.
Kill your (my too) self, is not relevant at all.
born like a virgin, die like that aswell.
Social anxiety.
Depressionbullshit.
Never kiss a girl in 39 years.
Die by suicide at 40.

I'm 5'2

Sorry, pal, but 14 year olds give shite blowjobs. Must have been your only blowjob. Faggot.

Never kissed any girl? Maybe you should try direct approach? Some girls are just waiting to hear that someone wants to kiss them.

Nice poem.

Do they?

45 year old virgin here. You're out of you're league kid.