Why are Arabs and Turks so unworldly

Why are Arabs and Turks so unworldly.

sandniggers have 0 game

you mean they aliens or sum shit?

imagine living in a country where you can't casually hook up with women, nor have a boyfriend/girlfriend. you don't have any real life practice.

as well, imagine now that the degeneracy that western media portrays is your only source of what western countries look like

these guys think white women are easy whores

they are easy whores.

They ARE easy whores.

>you don't have any real life practice.
I can easily imagine that since it's basically my life. I'm a late bloomer, it was awkward as fuck. Took me half a decade to realise I can't just walk up to women and say "you're very attractive, let's go have a beer" like the PUA fags claim.

not with every kind of mens.
and even shitskins female are easy whores.

>I can't just walk up to women and say "you're very attractive, let's go have a beer" like the PUA fags claim.

but you can

you can only do that if you're very attractive or can make them genuinely laugh at first contact

90% of us aren't like that

Cold approaches are considered weird by everyone I know IRL. The advice online is also never to befriend a girl or you're done, yet that's the only thing that ever worked for me.

We seem to have had the opposite trajectory and results.

For me, life became much easier when I realised you CAN just walk up to women and invite them for a drink. I used to think you needed to be 100% sure she was interested in you before even having a shot, now I know that the only requirement to approaching a girl is that you are interested in her.

i erasmused in poland and met girls from all over europe. only girls who didnt cheat their bfs waiting them back in their country were turkish ones. you have no idea how big whores european girls are, even southern europeans.

White women are the easiest whores on the planet

Erasmus isn't particularly representative of normal girls though, it specifically has a reputation as basically being sex tourism.

you can tell by her body language. unless you are autist you can see that without even trying.

Sluttiness ratings from my Erasmus in Estonia from August 2016 to February 2017, from sluttiest to least sluttiest:

1. Eastern Europeans: Easy to fuck, guaranteed to cheat on their bf's, easy to get into bed.

2. Western Europeans: Slightly more effort required than Eastern Europeans, but will put out eventually.

3. Southern Europeans: Many are slutty, but many are awkward and plain unapproachable because of their lack of English and autism.

i also erasmused in italy and fucked a turkish girl who has bf back in Turkey. i don't think erasmus is a good indicator in this topic since everybody is there to fuck. but in general i can agree that white girls are easier to approach.

>tfw i think asian girls are the easiest to approach but i don't want an elliot rodger son

All girls who approached me for sex have been black girls in the Netherlands, a white Aruban girl and a few British girls in Spain.

Maybe Im too passive (well I know I am) but chances with foreign girls seem to be a lot better than with Dutch girls.

I disagree with you. Yes, you can tell from her body language is she likes you sometimes, but many girls purposely try to be subtle.

Maybe you're just so handsome that girls swoon when they see you, but I'm pretty average. I've only ever been approached and swooned at by girls 5 times or so in my life. Most of the time I need to "convince" her after approaching her and it works often. Just need to have a bit of banter.

Black girls don't even count. They have no inhibitions, no morals or values, and can't hide their carnal desires, unlike every other race.

you have no issue with being a home wrecker?

I've also experience similar things. Not just with girls, but also just with normal male friends, for some reason I befriend foreigners a lot easier than I befriend my own people.

I think it's because, when you're an awkward person, it shows very strongly with your own people. However, with foreigners, those can be passed off as simply being cultural differences, and so you come off as being less awkward than you actually are.

Do you really think those whores wouldn't have cheated one way or another? I very much doubt the Turkish anons were the only ones they slept with.

At that point, the problem is very much with the girls who have absolutely no morals whatsoever.

I've never been approached by a girl. Fuck, not even my tall handsome friend has ever been approached by a girl.

Asian girls intimidate me the most. They have emotionless facial expressions, makes them appear bitchy.

>there are unironically people browsing chan who get cold approached by women
W E W. reddit unironically has places that a re less normie then 4 chan now. this place is literally a mainstream message board

In my experience, they're awkward and have social anxiety which makes me feel better about my own anxiety. I feel like I'm in control of the conversation.

Must not be that handsome then.

I blame Sup Forums, personally

There's been such a massive fucking influx of newfags ever since the Trump shit has started

I am quite attractive. I rarely go out because I have no friends, but when I do girls always approach me. But I have no social skills so I try to escalate things instantly before I fuck up. :^)

Sup Forums is not your autism chamber, your basement is.

why would i have issues if he decided to settle down with a slut. she probably fucked many italian chads before me anyways. and everybody here knows erasmus well enough to not let gf go to erasmus since there's a high chance that she'll return """different"".

actually i'd argue it's normies that never get approached by women without effort because the average normie is shit-tier

normies are dumb and ugly seriously go look at the other guys profile on any dating site, you'll see the average normie has no idea what the fuck he is doing

the opposite of normal is exceptional, and 4channers are unique and exceptional people, that's why we get approached

>implying Sup Forums hasn't always been a normie and sub-normie board

fuck off to /r9k/

fucking this. it's also so normal to them that they can't comprehend our positions, thinking that we're baiting or not beeing urself.

Everyone who came here during or after the American elections should get banned, or just limited to posting on Sup Forums

>never to befriend a girl

lmao stop watching those autistic youtubers who use those tricks and methods to get girls, just improve yourself as a person and b yourself unironically

>tfw you came here during the American elections
>tfw girls have made the first move whilst you awkwardly played it cool because you genuinely weren't interested
It was Obama/Romney tho lol

hello eliot

Blame is 99 percent on the side that's cheating, not the one that's simply being used to cheat.I would never do cheat or "homewreck" but there is barely any blame on the person they cheat with.

British girls don't even count. They have no inhibitions, no morals or values, and can't hide their carnal desires, unlike every other race.