I'm fucking addicted to making my girl use lingerie. And I'm spending too much, also I'm running out of new stuff

I'm fucking addicted to making my girl use lingerie. And I'm spending too much, also I'm running out of new stuff.
Is it worth it? Pic related, it's her

Rear view

Any other outfits? What does she look like naked? For scientific comparison.

yeah you're basically paying to see her clothed you cuck

Thong

>Cuck
do you even know what it means?
And yeah, I pay to see her clothed cuz I can see her naked for fucking free

Hahaha my girlfriend has the same one! Nice! And yes it is very worth it! If they like doing it for you why would you deny them being able to please you? I guess just kinda slow it down a little for money sake?

Kek, any pics?

Idk, we've been doing it for a while and I don't know what to buy anymore

If you're enjoying it and it spices things up, then sure, I guess it's worth it.

I don't personally think that outfit looks that great, though.

Lets see her pussy

What kind of outfit do you think that would fit her? Maybe I have it

Yup

She seems to have nice tits. Anything that shows them off would be good.

Also, short skirts?

How about this? Kek

oh god i'm so alone

>making my girl use lingerie.
Did you mean "encouraging my gf to wear lingerie"? You sound like a pajeet, fuck off, die.

My wife loves wearing lingerie and letting me take pics of her in it

Wut

Yeah, I couldn't find a word, but "encouraging" isn't the one I was looking for. Maybe "buying lingerie to my girl"
Hope you fuck off and die too, boi

How old is she? And any pics of her feet?

Uh no, but here you can kinda see her feet

With a girl like that, I'd also want to take this kind of pics of her, damn.

Anything you'd like to see?

Spread pussy

I doubt you'll have something like this, but panties stuffed in ass would be amazing

Here

Uhhh.. i think not.
Do you have an example?

Lets see her getting fucked

my girlfriend has that same piece, nice choice user

Spread ass?

It's a very niche request, I know. I just had to ask. Any ass teases? (e.g. Pulling panties up, pushing them aside, just her hand covering her asshole...)

Do you have one with cum on her?

Wife playing with herself in her lingerie

Lol no, I've never seen a pic like that

Like this? I have a small video but I have to convert to webm

Nope

That's good, those asscheeks are perfect for grabbing. I love your girls' body, user. I'd definitely want to see that vid

Any good app for converting videos to webm?

This one's good too. Don't know about mobile apps but there are plenty good websites if you search "video-to-webm"

Why don't you buy a real camera and go the lingerie justice?

Yeah, I've tried, but most of them don't support mobile browsing

No idea about mobile, sorry. Maybe upload to vola? How I'd love to have her in that position

lingerie is hot, but u shouldnt buy it all the time for her

Maybe I have one but fucking Sup Forums doesn't allow pics +2mb

I have the same problem. You should check out yandy dot com. Decent stuff super inexpensive. I bought 13 items a few days ago for 89 bucks. Free shipping over 70 bucks

Don't leave OP!

Post more. I have been collecting pics of her for months

I have 250 of her. Post

Fantastic and same here i do the same with my girl she has so much lingerie now and see through bralettes

the ones I buy don't last long. I enjoy tearing them off her and using them to tie her up

Mine last i just want knew ones all the time haha

Yup - after my wife had a reduction, have been buying all new lingerie at yandy. Some great stuff. Body stockings, lingerie like what you have above, chemises, pretty good quality still, but low prices.

and you can use new10 as promo code to get 10% off anything thats not already discounted too

It's like we are a yandy commercial. But seriously, good stuff

OP here
Sorry, but I had to leave.
Yeah, I've bought two times there
But they've both been bad experiences. One didn't arrive and this one came in the wrong size.
I don't think I'll be buying there again

Moar!

Glad to have you back. Has she bought sexy lingerie too? If so, please share a pic

Yup, but not recently, this is the last thing she bought, but they're just panties

I like your tastes more than her, tbh. But the sideboob in this pic is so hot. What does she think of you buying her so much lingerie?