Sup Forums the black boxer

>Sup Forums the black boxer

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

If that guy was alive now and didn't have Parkinson's he would be so fucking angry at modern day niggers

>RIP champ

>Ali registered for the draft on his eighteenth birthday and was listed as 1-A in 1962.[114] In 1964, he was reclassified as 1-Y (fit for service only in times of national emergency) after two mental tests found his IQ was 78[115] (16th percentile), well below the armed force's 30th-percentile threshold.
>IQ was 78
Sup Forums indeed

This guy was an anti white anti American black power boxer why the fuck are you all praising him?

top kek

Iwasn't he a bit of an autistic too?

He told jew jokes right until the end

He wasn't anti-white
He was pro-black
Listen to what he says in the vidoe

And and he converted to Islam because he hated the white man's religion. Fuck you all.

>member of nation of Islam
>not anti white

You guys are retarded.

He converted to Islam because he was religious but he didn't want the white man's religion

Really makes you think.

The only reason niggers convert in jail is to say fuck you to the white man. Also you blew off my point about the nation of Islam. That alone means you hate whites. Wake the fuck up one nice speech means Jack. Michael Jordan hated white people too but you would never know it and think he was squeaky clean.

>goes from one sand people religion to another?
What, was he a druid before?

Wtf are you talking about? He would be proud of them. He absolutely hated white people

he never came out against them. instead, he criticized the don.

Mess with the don, die.

#TrumpCurse

this guy was a modern day BLM/SJW complete package.

This site can be so delusional at times. They think they know everything but they still fall for normie memes. Like a large amount of shit heads here think Nelson Mandela was a saint too. It's ridiculous. Even before I came to this site and was moderate I could tell Ali despises whites.

What he is saying isn't really true though is it, I know plenty of successful couples with different nationalities etc... Its about if they choose to do it then sure, they will get along. If they are pressured or forced to then of course it won't work out.

war protester and evader
sentenced to 5 yrs prison, didn't serve one day

But he was against race mixing. He said no white in his right mind would want his daughter with a black guy.

At a minimum it's a good quote to throw at she's that like him.