What country on /pol is the most racist?

iceland

canada

On Sup Forums?

Probably Canada.

portugal

what mohammed said

Australians

south korea

sealand

Sweden

Ameirbcjsbsj I'm not bothered to type it properly. It isn't worth it.

sweden

they hate anyone who is not brown or black skinned with a passion

Prob Canada.

Japan(?)

Shut the fuck up you sandnigger faggots. Canada is a country of tolerance. Just because we have legitimate consequences for gang rapes does not make us racist. I hope each and every one of you kikes kills yourself for being such a disgusting piece and gutter trash.

The image is misleading, muslim isn't a race. Having said that probably Eastern European countries, Hungary or Poland

Us, and by Us I mean we.

USA.

Usa

Serbia

> mfw

I'd say it's Canada, though.

surprising that stands out from all the shitposting. yet it's a natural and justified reaction to what is happening to the biggest cities in the country being flooded with non-white, unskilled, uneducated immigrants.

Please elect Trump, and proceed to annex and cleanse.

mine

all of them.

Americans.

fuck you OP ~ lefty fucking shill

Fuck off leaf.

Kys

Definitely some African country. Surely a Zimbabwe poster peaks its head in here sometimes.

usa, they just talk shit all day, they will make something up for everyone. "shouldn't you be x right now, (stereotypical name)."

Serbia

America probably, or some Eastern European country, most European racism is pretty fucking justified

jewmerica obviously send more rapefugges

The SA posters seem very racist.

Finland, hungary, poland

shouldnt you be prepping the bull right now, leaf?

definately the chinese.

IRL I've met some super racist Germans. At a Lynard Skynard cruise / concert thing.
They screamed at the poo in the loo that was bringing us drinks. FUCK YOU SMELLY DISGUISING SHIT SKIN HURRY BACK STUPID FUCK.
It was awesome. I've never been that violently racist at anyone before. Little poo mustve went in the loo and cried.

88 confirms.

Germany. Have you seen how racist their government is against white people?

Kek nice get m80 we wont annex, just subvert subvert subvert. Its how the kikes are in control now.
They call it "hearts n minds"

racism is a Marxist invention.

Balkans

Fuck off leaf.
All leafs should kill themselves tbqh

Bulgaria

If you kill yourself, do you win?

Kek, little poo must have gone to the loo.

Czechia

Whichever is the smartest and most based

Definitely not us goyim

Canada, they hate whites

Israel is most racists scums

""""""country""""""

I'm going to have to vote Poland on this one. Letting Greeks into Krakow was a big deal for them.