In rememberance of 12 years ago today

may you ride eternal, dusty and yellow...

marvin-heemeyer.com/en/

If only he was here today

In Calais

Ah, american spergs. They never cease to amaze me.

he never killed anyone

he dindunuffin

Never forget the memedozer

always remember

I'm surprised no one has made a biopic about him yet. You could do the whole thing in the found footage style with the final rampage being entire shot from the perspective of the cameras on the bulldozer.

>always re-meme-ber

Your welcome

This man was a God.

A real human bean

he didnt take enough buildings with him

What is this? A meme? Looks like one of those ISIS "tanks"

Was that the guy they had to shoot?

ALL HAIL KILLDOZER
LONG LIVE KILLDOZER
HAIL
HAIL
HAIL
AN END TO RED TAPE
GLORY TO FREEDOM
HAIL
HAIL
HAIL

guy sealed himself in a concrete armored bulldozer and went around a city demolishing buildings of people who pissed him off

police couldn't stop him and while they were requesting armor piercing ammunition he got stuck in a ditch while bulldozing something

while the cops were trying to get in he shot himself

>yfw this guy almost had a fucking airstrike called on him
>yfw no really they were THAT close to sending Apache attack helicopters after his tank until it unexpectedly broke down

They couldn't get him, he shot himself. He sealed himself inside the dozer by lowering the sheilding on top of himself with a crane.

He had a mission with a one way ticket. He was Marvin Heemeyer.

The best part of all of it is that the guy who tries to mech battle with the weird tractor vehicle is the same guy who was his rival in the property dispute that caused the meltdown. The dozer effortlessly pushes him aside.

What did they do with the Killdozer after the incident? Seems like it should be in a museum

Cut up for scrap and sent to various junkyards to deter killdozer enthusiasts from trying to grab a piece of history.

Let's hope ISIS doesn't find out about this.

Rip

Rip killdozer
press F to pay respects

Thanks user! Wowsers I remember that! Shit I think I might have even gone onto a fine ceramics board to check the .tiff edits.

F

I had just heard about this guy, built him an armored bulldozer and Went REEEE all over his town.

An actual folk hero

>even murricans can be based

God Bless America

F

F

F

F