GUYS LOOK UP IN THE FUCKING SKY I SEE FUCKING JUPITER WE ARE FUKCINGG OGNNA DIEEE NOO SHITTTT FUCKK GUYSS WHY IS THISS...

GUYS LOOK UP IN THE FUCKING SKY I SEE FUCKING JUPITER WE ARE FUKCINGG OGNNA DIEEE NOO SHITTTT FUCKK GUYSS WHY IS THISS NTOT ON THE NEWSS I SEE THSI WITH YM TELESCOPE ITS NOTT THISS CLOSEE EVER FUCKKK FUCK FUCKK

OP HERE HAVE THIS PICC FUCK WE ARE DEAD FUCKK THIS IS WHAT I SEE FUCK WE ARE FUCKING DEAD SHIT

WE GOTAA WARN NASSA GUYSS OR WE AR GONNA DIEE SHITT I THINK THEY AR E NOT TELLING TO NIOT CAUSE PANIC SHIT

DUCK GUYS WE ARE DOOMEED NOO I DONT WANNNA DIEE PLEASEE GOD TELL ME THOS IS A DREAM NOOOO PLESSEE

GUYSS WHAT THE FUCCK DO WE FUCKING DOOO FUCKK

GOTTA BUMP THIS SHIT HAVE TO WARN OTHERS FUCK

We are dead guys say goodbye. NOOOOOOO SHTITITIFIIFIFITIT I DOTN WANAMAM DIEE ACTUALLY PLEASEE NOOO PLEASEE PLEASSEEE PELASDES

I THINK IM BANNED CIA AND NASSA PROBBABLY BANEND DME BECAUSE I WOULD CAUSE PANIC SORRY GUYS I TRIED TO WARN YOU ...

sweet release

What the fuck are you high on ?

ITS TRUEE YOU DUMBASSESS LOOK UP IN THE SKY IN EUROPE HERE ITS NIGHT IDK ABOUT AMERICA BUT I CAN SEEE IT THROU MY TELESCOPEE VERY EASY ANDD ITS 10x TIMES BIGGER THAN IT IS USSALY WHEN I LOOK TRHOUGG TELESCOPE I LOOOKED AT IT. FOR 10 DYA NO ITS MOVING TOWARDS US GUYS YOU NEED TO UDNERSTAND THAT IN A WEEK OR TWO JUPITER WILL BE SEEN IN THE SKY EASILY

ITS GONNA FUCKING KILL US ALL IS WHAT IM TRYINT TO FUCKING SAY

WHY IS NOBODY FUCKING BELIVING ME IM SAYING THE TRUTH YOU IDIOTS!!

I’m in the UK you penis stroking maniac, ain’t shit in the sky but the moon

>ITS GONNA FUCKING KILL US ALL
Finally, it's about fucking time

I SAID YOU NEED TO SEE IT THROUGH TELESCOPE YOU GOD DAMN MORON IT SEEMS LIKE A STAR BUT ON TELESCOPE ITS JUPITERR ITS GETING BIGGER EVERY DAY

Newfags replying to obvious bot....

Soooo... A planet 10+x larger than our own is hurtling towards us & going to fuck us up; and we don't even have the tech to be able to survive a trip to the planet next to us....
WTF are we supposed to do about it, exactly?

It's because you have 10x magnification you fucking retard

IM JUST FUCKING WARNING YOU JUST SO YOU FUCKING KNOW SOON ITS GONNA BE ON THE NEWS 100% WHEN PUBLIC SEES THE PLANET

No bot is this dumb

NO YOUF ICKING RETARD I USED MY TELESCOPE ON MAX AND EVERY DAY IT SEEMS TO BE GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER THATS NOT FUCKING NORMAL

Time to get to raping, then.

IM NOT THE BOT GUYSSS

that's it we're leaving

this is a great quality b8 actually
specially good for people with panic disorders which also happen to be numerous in Sup Forums
well played

More pics nigger

ITS NOT FUCKING BAIT RETARD ITA TUCKING TRUEEE I SEE IT IN THE SKY THROUGH MY TELESXOPDE

Got me off my arse to look out window 10/10

So you're just a retarded cunt then.

No one would type like that, even in a panic. I can tell you're stylizing it like that to make it seem like you're in an authentic panic. Good try though.

ITS TRUEE FUCKING RETARDSSSS WHY ARE YOU NOT BELIVING YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A TELESCOPE YOU CAN SE EIT ONLY WITH TELESCOPE

It’s not bait, we’re all just newfags and this is clearly a bot. Boss man said so further up :/

There's shit posting, then there's this ultra retard shit.

Oh fuck. I can see it too. Guys this is no joke, it's definitely true i swear i'm in france and i have a telescope. Yes

ITS TRUEE WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT BELIVING ME FINE THEN I WARNED YOU YOU CAN NOT BELIVE EM BUT IM SAYIG THE TRUTH

So what fag? What am i supposed to do, huh?

I admit I got it wrong. I thought it was a bot with the style of writing and the fact that it was posting so quickly and no one else replying at first.
Turns out, it's just some retarded cunt that actually thinks this is funny shit posting, but really is just autistic as fuck.

ITS TRUE YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT DID YOU NOT RESD WHAT I WSS WRITING YOU CANT FUCKING SEE IT YOU NEED A TELESCOPE ALL I SAID IS THAT THE PLANET IS GETTING BIGGER EVERY DAY ITS NOT NORMAL !

BUT IT IS FUNNY SHITPOSTING AND ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT A BOT YOU UNFUN NIGGER

ITS FUCKING TRUE HEREE YOU FUCKS THIS IS THE PICTURE 10 DAYS AGO I NOTICED SOMETHING WAS OFF IT LOOKED LITTLLEEE BIT BIGGER BUT I DDINT THINK IT WAS A BIG DEAL TODAY IT LOOKS LIKE THE FRIST POST I MADE HERE BTW MY TELESCOPE IS ON MAX ZOOM ON BOTH PICTURES

>Jupiter??

OP It appears I have discovered the truth: www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2399

Because OP is autistic

ITS TRUEE WHY WONT YOU BELIVE ME HERE I POSTED THE PICTURES AND EVERYHTING YOUS TILL DONT BELIVE

its cold outside i cba looking dawg

ITS TRUE YOU CAN EAITHER BELIVE THAT NOTHING WONT HAPEPN OR TRUST ME I IM JUST TRYINT TO WARN YOU GUYS

i want to believe

Believe he has Autism

Come on own up, who let him out.

I cant see shit nigger its cloudy here.

I SAID YOU NEED A FUCKING TELESCOPE TO SEE IT WITH EYES IT SEEMS JUST LIKE SOME NORMAL SMALL STAR

soz nigga i dont have a telescope

WELL IM TELLING THE TRUTH I POSTED THE PICTURES

i never said i didnt believe you i just dont have a telescope and its cold as fuck outside

OK but im saying the truth

So you can see a planet, with a telescope. And..... Well done you've successfully used a telescope for the purpose it was made. And in other news, water is wet and fire is hot.

water isnt wet you retard

Hey retard you forget to your in caps on this one.

Boy have I got news for you.

water isnt wet google it, it was recently found to be dry by modern science

YOU FUCKING IDIOT I SAID THAT WHEN I FULLY ZOME TELESCOPE IN JUST TEN DAYS IT GOT BIGGER LOOK AT THE PICTURES RETARD

Water is wet
Water molecules are surrounding other water molecules to make water so doesn't that mean water (H2O) is wet because it is surrounded by its self? And you need a liquid to make something wet. H2O molecules coming in contact with another molecule or object.
Water is wet because you need H2O molecules to make something wet and H2O molecules surrounding themselves thus making water wet. Try making something wet without a liquid.

Dude Jupiter is a disguise for the Destroyer

Google Jupiter orbit you fucking retarded autistic cunt.

water isnt wet retard

THEY ARE HIDING IT SO THEY DONT CAUSE PANIC

Go take your meds and have a lie down, you've had too much internet today .

I can tell you aren't 18

STOP SNIFFING GLUE

So you didn't read the explanation then. Lazy fuck.

I've got a telescope aswell and can confirm! FUCK.

>implying this means water is wet
fag0t

But you are wrong. Wetness does not describe x that is surrounded by water. It describes x with the property [can be dry]. Water can never be dry, therefore it ca not be wet.

I own a good telescope and will look tonight if nothing OP will die in his sleep......raping his mom