Name something more autistic in sports then a draft lottery...

Name something more autistic in sports then a draft lottery? It's obviously rigged and you good goy just keep falling for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/02/21/retired-wnba-star-i-was-tormented-for-not-being-gay/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure but what does autism have anything to do with it?

Having drafts in the first place is pretty fucking retarded

What should they do then?

The NBA is literally just a memeier niggered up WWE. They're not even hiding the fact that they're rigging the lottery for big city teams anymore

scout, auditions, CC

Youth programs. Teams pick kids off the streets, give them training and education. As they get 18, they can join the team or go to collage.

Teams having their own academies and training their own youth players, not just getting them as a reward for having a bad regular season

Just like in soccer

>NATIONAL Football League
>NATIONAL Hockey League
>NATIONAL Basketball Association
> World Champions

But college ball. Who will watch the NCAA if there is no talent there

Do people unironically watch college ball? Don't you realise the kids playing there don't want to be there? All they want is to show up to get selected by an NBA team

In soccer system you have kids playing sice they are like 10 years old for that club, and actually support that team and love to play there

The American system looks so forced and plastic

Put money into academies and youth development, have rights for two years to any player that spent at least 3 years at the academy prior to turning 18. If they're not offered a pro contract and kept on the roster by January 15 following their 18th birthday, any other team can approach them.

A lot of the states (mainly southern States) that don't have an actual NBA team or not a very good one tend to be the ones with the most "fans". Which is funny since most of them didn't even go to the college they root for. I don't get it either since players come and go rapidly and also there just isn't much cohesion between the team.

But they make it alot money.

It's not autism, its a means to direct the results while seeming fair.

Yep.

How long until James Dolan rape accusation?

Why don't just form another pro basketball league and have it as the 2nd division to the NBA? Or turn the development league into pro?

It is though

>fuck we're doing shit this season
>might as well play like shit and tank so that we can get lucky and maybe win some bingo ass game at the end of the season.
>fuck the fans that want to see an actual good game or properly developing our current roster.

NBA owns the development league.

They'll do anything and everything in their power to crush any new league.

Teams tanked before the lottery, and they would still if the NBA went to the NFL's system. Because the draft is that important for the NBA, due to the nature of he game. The lottery just gives the league the ability to decide who gets which pick, otherwise it wouldn't exist.

The NBA subsidizes the D-League and the WNBA. Neither would be economically viable otherwise.

Correct.

The WNBA leads us to some of the agenda of the real owners of the NBA.

Well I mean they're sure pushing the WNBA really hard. A shame since d-league could probably be a bit bigger especially in states that don't have an actual team.

Agreed. I think the Award Show this year is the official jump the shark moment.

The WNBA has been insolvent since inception.

It's literally a gay league.

They subsidize it for '''reasons'''

Why not have both? Let the academies loan out the players to Universities during the college season?

>in b4 NCAA regulations

I know, but fuck the NCAA this would be way better

Yes, Money. They've been trying to expand their business for decades, given the limitations on available talent. The recent SJW trend has the same motivation, trying to bring in new viewers who wouldn't otherwise follow sports. When it fails they will back off, as they have before with other things.

Not even a joke.

The 'press' have been slandering him and Phil Jacson 24/7.

Kek, it's been losing money for 20 years.

If they're to expand their market (and that's not why the WNBA exits, let's be real) they've failed miserably.

Its not like it would matter. Dolan has to be one of the most entrenched owners in the NBA.

Bullshit. The WNBA has never turned a profit

wait until you find out our "academies" are on a pay to play system. there's an american football academy in florida and they charge YOU 75 thousand dollars a year.

So was Donald Sterling.

I mean, if they want you out, they want you out.

>Implying other nations can even compete.
Canada is just America lite btw

'academies' are just farms for agents/agencies and sneaker companies.

no one any good is paying to play brah

yep

At this point its probably a legacy investment, but post a relatively small loss compared to overall league revenue. They have absolutely failed thus far to find a market for it, and that market may not exist. Many owners have said they have considered selling their WNBA teams back to the league, and the WNBA has contracted already. But, like with many legacy investments, no one wants to be the guy that ended the WNBA.

Amazon didn't either until AWS.

>no one wants to be the guy that ended a failed investment

ok

Sterling didn't own staples center, nor his local broadcaster.

True.

But why is the corrupt media attacking him and Jackson 24/7?

Other than maybe the Noah contract Phil hasn't really done anything wrong.

But the WNBA has a much higher public and social profile than most other similar investments. All that we love women marketing, decades of it, out the window.

>a bunch of horseshit to keep from the fact the Jews are behind feminism

muh legacy investment

fuck outta here

Because he gives them something to talk about, consistently. Deep down they love him. Jackson too.

>sunk cost

literally econ 101

yep

yeah right. They must reallllllllllly love Roger Goodell.

ESPN is corrupt as fuck. If they're slandering someone.....there's a reason.

Cause they think you'll care enough to watch their dying channel, whether you agree or not.

>ESPN is an actual business

reduce costs/expenses by > 1% of league revenue, to take a giant shit on the overall brand. Totally worth it.

the WNBA IS a literal shit on their brand.

>to take a giant shit on the overall brand
yeah, that's why they boycotted North Carolina of the transgender bathroom thing.

Because that's what sports fans are into.

NBA is ((())). Period.

(and yeah, it probably fixed)

To you and me, but not the public at large right now. Its entirely possible that perception changes in the future; then I would expect them to quietly fold/sell the league.

why would anyone loose money for press like this

nypost.com/2017/02/21/retired-wnba-star-i-was-tormented-for-not-being-gay/

When Bill 'The Jew Shill' Simmons starts going after you... you know they mean business.

For all the net positive press they get about it. Google WNBA, feel the love and inspiration.

you should probably lay it on a little thinner shill.

>Google WNBA, feel the love and inspiration.

I should hope so. They're both run by the same people.

I don't think the WNBA is any more viable or enjoyable to watch than you do, but you think the WNBA gets more negative publicity than positive? With the general public, not here.

au·tism
ˈôˌtizəm/
noun
a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

press is corrupt.

their reporting is not a reflection of reality.

Ya. Who needs parity

this

Do people get paid to shill Sup Forums? pol i'd understand, but sp?

absolutely, its a reflection of what they believe will sell.

>the draft is delivering parity

kek, more like a reflection of what they want us to believe.

it could be both. Belive this, so we can create opportunities based on that belief. NFL cares about Breast Cancer, buy pink stuff.

There have been 7 different nba championship teams over the last 10 years

2 franchises have won more than anyone else combined

And it's 6 in the last 10 years, and two had Lebron.

Its seven. Please learn to count. But ya lump in all the celtics titles from russell before the draft or the lottery. You fucking idiot

Almost all of those titles youre referring to are pre lottery

Definitely what they want to make us believe; the WNBA. (((NBA))) is still mad that the general public doesn't give two shits about the WNBA

sorry, forgot about the Pierce/KG Celts

Does literally anyone think the NBA does a good job of parity?

Anyone?

that's why '''they''' pushed Ronda Rousey so hard.

I think your standards are just too high. Do you want 30 champs in 30 years? Everyone just take turns? Should we just have dissolved jordans bulls and pops spurs? Be realistic man

Of course they're mad, they've spent all this time and money and failed thus far.

>they
God i hate you tinfoil hat teens. There is no huge sjw agenda. Its all about money. Rhonda had great ratings. She was dominant and attractive and great in interviews. People liked the badass surfer girl look. People kept buying so "they" kept selling

I mean, they could have just skipped the regular season and the conference playoffs this year.

Is that what anyone wants?

Is it too much to ask of a league to maintain a real salary cap, and to lay off the propaganda politics?

This.
The SJW shit is just the latest trend, and will fade like ronda when it stops selling.

Ratings aren't real dipshit.

And RR was 100% a MEME. And a heavily shilled MEME at that.

Thank you. Nice to see someone reasonable

yeah because the WNBA faded despite two decades of not selling.

Fuck off shills.

Its not the Leagues fault that ESPN decided to give them an extra billion a year out of fear.

Same people behind the NBA and ESPN.

Let's be real.

Its hard to compare a whole league and all that goes with it to one woman who got hilariously exposed in the most dramatic way possible in sports.

Real truth of the matter.

Also why the NBA can't be considered a legitimate sport.

throw Nike and Adidas in there too.

>politics
Now youre drifting. Thing about the nba is one player can make a dramatic impact. One injury can change the entire course of a season. This will be the first time in history there was a threepeat of finals matchup. The thing that makes the nba different is that its played by 5 people. One player can dramatically change the course of a game and even a season. There may only be a few competitive teams at a time but then a guy like jordan or lebron gets drafted and changes the landscape for 5-10 years. Teams rise and fall with great players and the only way to ensure that handful of elite guys is spread out is through a draft. I mean even the "rigged" drafts were for teams like cleveland and the knicks so it still promoted parity

>ratings arnt real
Please end your own life

>the NBA doesn't participate in propaganda politics

ok

And, I understand how basketball works. And yes, of course one player's individual impact is greater in Basketball than any other sport.

But given that, why not have a hard cap, instead of the bullshit 'luxury tax' system?

Well, the ones at the NBA seem to have got the better of that transaction, given ESPN's current state.

Because the nba players association would throw a bitch fit and lockout the league

kek, the cat's out of the bag Schlomo

and you know that because of the 'press' right?

Youre pathetic. Heres a pity (You)

>how would we fix it then goy?

Which side upping their payrolls, and which is downsizing to survive?

They have a hard cap. No one has yet been willing to pay the repeater tax.

>believing anything the press says about anything

>Cleveland isn't paying $50mil + in luxury tax

ok

>I'm sure Dan Gilbert will keep that up when the repeater tax kicks in, given his history.

who knows?

The absence of a hard cap leaves for ample opportunity for corruption though.

How so