Hey faggots

Hey faggots,
Gf wants to move in with a guy that has previously been know to want to fuck her.
What do? Here's what I'm thinking
If I say no - I don't trust her
If I say yes - He fucks her a couple months down the road.
Is there a winning move in this situation?

And you shouldn't fuckin trust her because no reasonable gf would do that. Fuck her then dump her

why wouldn't she move in with you?

My only question is why for fucks sake?

If you are in your right mind you will never agree to something like this man.

Cause I live in the suburbs and she doesn't like that even though she'd live for free here.

Cause she asked and I am suddenly in this situation however fucked up it may seem

Just let it happen man

My ex did this to me for 2 yrs while i knew and was paying her rent, i had to deal with it because if i didnt have her i would be single

I never got to fuck her once she moved in with her but she would send me snapchats and sometimes nudes if i begged and maybe once a month take her to dinner, better than being alone

But dont lwt yourself end up like me because i lost thousands to her and now that theyre getting married ive been blocked and kicked to the curv now that i have no money left... Havent had sex in 6 years now, tinder doesnt work

Fuck man that sounds like a suicide note. You wanna talk about it?
I am not paying for her shit for sure. This is just fucking me up a lot

No man its okay ive just accepted my only gf ever used me for money... Only had sex with her only in my life maybe less than 10 times...

I try working out n going to the gym but i always see her fiance there who i helped pay for her to live with and he snickers at me and takes pics of me i assume to snapchat to her and her family

Her sister sends me messages laughing at me and calling me short and ugly and i just cry all the time wishing i can have anyone but even ugly women turn me away

I wish i could have some human interaction but all i have is my job at wall mart and my family disowned me i beg her still to at least send me nudes but she wont and then she screenshots it and posts online... Just fuck

And im about to turn 30 and no money no gf no friends

Why doesn't she move in with you? what the fuck, dump her stupid bitch-ass

God damn, I open up Sup Forums for the first time in ages and this is what is going on?

Please tell me this is all another troll.

Dump that bitch.

This.

Damn user, I'd be your friend fuck those normies and stacy bitches

"Her sister sends me messages laughing at me and calling me short and ugly and i just cry all the time wishing i can have anyone but even ugly women turn me away

I wish i could have some human interaction but all i have is my job at wall mart and my family disowned me i beg her still to at least send me nudes but she wont and then she screenshots it and posts online... Just fuck"

If that would happen to me i would burn their fucking houses

Not to sound insensitive but why live? Your story is absolutely pathetic and I cringed ultra hard thinking about coming even close to your level of autism.

I’m becoming a cuck
/thread

nothing wrong with a good old-fashioned hump and dump, man

Welll i still have vidya to come home to at the end of the day where i dont think about ending it all

Considering deleing social media totally since i have no friends anyway. My ex and her sister sent pics of my cock to all my friends and my begging and sexting messages. Every god dam thing. And now i barely have enough money to rent a one room with 18 year old students and i am basicly 30. She took every thing i have and i have nothing left and she is getting married and my dime brought her to that point because i spent thousands for her to live with him. She said they were friends and i saw them kiss and she said it was nothing but then she told me they fucked and i said please dont again, i cant lose you

And she said i dont know if i can do that, you can stay with me but i cant promise anything. I took the deal because id never have anyone else... And now i am here

2d girls is where the dream is at. but honestly, its probably just your really shitty mood thats preventing you from catching someone. People tend to feel your emotions and they're probably turned off by it. Just keep at it with the gym fuck those people all they want is to see you fail and nothing will piss them off more than you reaching your goals being fit and fucking some hot new bitty their blood would boil.

She doesn't want to pay rent or HOA dues or property taxes or renters insurance. Don't let her move in.

You need to change your perspective. If you act look at life with a positive outlook you'll do fucking fine. But if you keep on going through life as the little bitch who got cucked, you won't get fucking anywhere.

No, they're supposed to share rent.
If she was with me she wouldn't have to cause I own my own place. She declined that cause I live in the suburbs.

Well I mean you don't trust her, and for good reason.

>Cause I live in the suburbs and she doesn't like that even though she'd live for free here.

Exactly.

The winning move is to dump her for attempting to cheat on you.

Haha yeah but why did you let it come this far? You literally gained nothing. You're a spineless coward

It is an option. I'll talk to her tonight and say what I'm thinking. Thanks!

Fuck you man...

Im not a coward do you understand the shit i have been through in my life man im 30 and no gf, do you know how sad that is, 30 and no gf, only had sex with her and she took all my money while never fucking me after she moved in with david and now im here on Sup Forums and my dick is all over facebook why am i even alive

Have you ever entertained the idea that you actually, on some level, enjoy the negative attention because it's some level of attention at all?

Like the deep-seated reason why you endured being with an unfaithful woman who only used you for your money was because, hey, at least there's another body laying within the house and it'll have to acknowledge me from time to time?

That's your problem dude. You, sincerely, believe that's the only type of attention you'll get, it's what you're subconsciously aiming for, and then that's the result you get.

I mean if this dude at the gym bothered anyone else? They'd just go to a different gym. Or they'd go do other forms of exercise. You say "always" implying you went to that same gym multiple times when you already knew he'd be there.

You're seeking this out.

You're a cuck. An emotional cuck.

If you *sincerely* want that to stop, you need to start with the base presumption that you deserve better. That has to be your foundation.

>to move in
what? why can't you just live just the two of you?
>Is there a winning move in this situation?
yes there is, tell her you're not moving in with him or any other fag
she will either insist and the relationship will be over or oblige which will be the first step to fix your relationship, then you self improve and don't let any man near her proving to her if she cheats on you it's over
women will only stick with you because a) they think you're a good catch, b) because you are somewhat dominant in the relationship

Pic related

OP, don't. You shouldn't even give her a chance if her intention are this obvious. Once you see her, she'll play the pity card and you'll give in. Do you want to be cucked?

This for real. If she really WANTS to move in with a different guy then she WANTS to fuck him. The only winning move is to tell her to fuck off.

It'll be a fruitless discussion. She hasn't done anything yet, you've no proof, and she's going to immediately duck under any and all plausible deniability.

Dude...

Fuck man. I've seen women lie about cheating, get caught out with evidence that she actually was cheating, and then once caught reframing it as if she was justified in cheating and then lying about it.

There's no point. You can't persuade women to not cheat. You can only decide if that's a dealbreaker.

Why are you even wondering what to do, just fucking say no. If she asks for a reason why dont answer.

How many people have to tell you to leave the sack of shit before you get the picture across she's not the one, mate?

No i dont like it it makes me wish i wasnt alive how i am seeking out online bullying and my pics and conversations sent around to everyone, how am i wanting to be called short and fat and ugly and have my ass slapped at the gym by her fiance, what about at the water fountain when he pushed my head into the dirty water, what about when my tires were slashed in my shitty toyota or when my car had paint thrown all over it?

He's fucking her already you pussy.

Tell her she can either get down or lay down. Makes for an easy choice.

*Tip*
>Have bleach, weapons, duck tape, and ether
>Just in case

Oh yes, I hear you.

You don't "enjoy" it -- clearly you see other people living with states of affairs that are better than yours and, logically, you realize that these are better, more "enjoyable" states of affairs.

However the deep-seated need for attention -- that emotional need -- has left such a deep impression on your psyche that you'll *accept* any attention at all. This impression is so strong that you're even vocalizing the dissonance between emotion and logic when you say things like,

>"because if i didnt have her i would be single"

I mean listen to yourself,

>"I wish i could have some human interaction"

So you might not have "enjoyed" her mistreatment... but you "enjoyed" it more than no treatment at all. You might not have "enjoyed" her current bf snickering at you... yet you returned because it was an acknowledgement you exist in the world however bad your existence is which was more "enjoyable" than being wholly ignored.

Your subconscious desire for *any* attention is the root problem.

You need to truly believe you deserve better if you want things to change.

Bruh you gotta go super saiyan and falcon punch that fuck head. If you letting her fiance fuck you around like that no wonder you dont value yourself. Catch a case and throw down I bet shell miss you more when hes in the hospital because you were a badass instead of a schoolgirl cuck

/thread

Just get a Man's job and get your self a woman. Im almost thirty too and I accept where i am because im lazy. Its time to change our lifes.

If you think she'll let her self get fucked then she's not worth it.
That's why you should get a waifu instead.
Then can never leave you.

marry her

Honestly youre right man im going to the gym in an hour and if i see him there he will have his but on the ground after im done with him he doesnt know whats coming i need to win my girl back its now or nothing because i dont want to be 30 and single

That's a better attitude, but that plan is never going to work.

Like I said, you're actively seeking out negative attention.

Ditch them both, block them on all social media platforms, don't look back. Focus on improving your general life first. Yeah, working out is fine... so long as it's away from that dude and that chick.

no because you want to protect her from him

No fuck his dumb ass i need to attack him next time to show him who i really am and to show him whos girl that is... I dont care if they are engaged she is my god dam girl i paid for her to live in that apartment and she belongs to me he cant take her fuck him i am so tired of this god dam bull shit

Girls that do this shit are trashy as all fuck bro. Youve been feeding her but let her fall on her face now without you. Dont even think about not having her bro think about how rattled she is she cant use your money anymore.
>work hard
>cash out
>flex on both of them
>get mid 20 year olds because now you flex like a boss and ice out your wrist
>???
>profit

Your gf wants to move in with another guy.

Why are you dating her? Why isn't she moving in with you?

Tell him youre gonna punch him in the nose so he can smell his fiances pussy while hes getting his ass kicked
>then kick his ass

Agreed

>check em faggots
>i am satan

I messaged him online to tell him to meet me at the gym parking lot near the toys are us and he said good im gona fuck you up badly better bring something to defend yourself

What do i bring what the fuck i was going to just punch him

>phase 1 complete
>brass knuckles
>roll of quarters in your palm
>dude thinks you punch like tyson
>no evidence

please dump that roastie user

are you an amputee?

Please do this

Shit yourself and smear it all over you before engaging in combat. Your fecal armor will bring you victory and give you an advantage if the fight ends up in the ground.

What's a roastie?

Propose to her that bitch will be devasted because she will turn you down if she wants to fuck him

She's probably already fucking him. Leave her and move on

>she'd live for free here
beta cuck confirmed

This. This ladies and gentleman is a broken individual. Brother, your continued existence makes men as a whole look bad.

Update us on the results, be swift young padewon

If you get jammed up by the G-men just remember first call is to your lawyer not your mom

Speaking from experience. It isn't worth it, dude. You may think that all situations are unique, but really, they aren't. Your girlfriend isn't stupid. If she actually liked you, she would move in with you. She would do anything. She knows for a fact that it kills you inside that she's going to move in with a guy that wants to fuck her. She probably feels bad about it too.

You're probably her emotional or financial support, depending on your situation. She probably appreciates that, and therefore would feel terrible about kicking you to the curb because she feels like she's invested herself in you and doesn't want to lose that. Even though she likes the other guy, clearly, she can't find it in herself to just sever her connection with you because it would make her feel really guilty.

The best way out of this situation would be to just sever the connection for her. No good things can come from perpetuating your situation. It's not possible. This way, if you break up with her, you don't have to suffer the hearbreak of finding out that she fucks this other guy (which, let's be honest, is inevitable). And, she won't have to feel guilty about kicking you to the curb. You may even remain friends after all is said and done, and that's the best case scenario. But if you continue down this path, it will end very badly. This, I promise. I've been in the exact same situation.

Make it easier on both her and you. Just break it off now before it's too late.

Then post pics

If you do it you're a cuck

Was about to mock you and point to global rules but I am pleasantly surprised

agreed btw, do what user tells you OP. the fact she even considered this shows that she doesnt feel for you what you feel for her.

Dump that hoe.

Girlfriend doesn't want to be with you, or doesn't respect you. She wouldn't put herself, or you, in that situation in the first place if she did.
Unless she doesn't know he wants her, but that's very unlikely.

Reassess your relationship and leave if it can't be reconciled.