Music for being aimless in life?

music for being aimless in life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O33SnX03KqA
youtube.com/watch?v=jCrm7CKTZZQ
youtu.be/v0dUnoecoZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Don1SmhADNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should be looking for music to go back to facebook and kill your fat bastard self

Deep Purple - Lazy

isnt this the guy who stalked bjork

Good News For People Who Love Bad News by Modest Mouse

lots, and I mean LOTS, of wordless drone and free folk.

no u

tbqh this guy is not bad looking, if only.... if only he loses weight. i'd date him and no, i'm not gay, i'm a femanon.

Japan - Width of a Room

is that you lavren

music for you keep improving yourself and try really hard but random bad luck brings you back 2 steps?

youtu.be/O33SnX03KqA
"I will take the road that will see me through"
All about choosing the simpler life.

any dinosaur jr song lol

circa survive- brother song

Pics

just talking about Brandon and the chances he's had to better himself that he just ignored angers me. it's like he didn't want a better life, looks like he;s got what he's wanted. missed out on so much too

Ambient drone or disconnected industrial metal. Jazz works just fine if neither of the aforementioned can be acquired.

brandon you got a chad chin

>needing to affirm that you're a femanon
Men who pretend to be women are weaker and worth less than actual women.

You look like Morrissey. Just lose weight and you'll pull in bitches. Also listen to Morrissey's solo career.

looks like waymu

>blew his chance with lauren mayberry
youtube.com/watch?v=jCrm7CKTZZQ

Dinosaur jr

>just lose weight
we've been waiting 6 years

he's a good guy, i've met him irl. he just needs to get some direction and figure out what he wants from life

poster count didn't move hmmnn I wonder if this is some samefagging attention whore. kys diddler

youtu.be/v0dUnoecoZ0

Any folk punk tbqh

is this bait
>round face
>pig nose
>weird chin
Brandon is fucked

Why are you even paying attention to the poster count and why is it triggering you so hard

>not wanting to marry and shit out a future rape victim
>aimless

i've seen ugly poor fat fucks have hot gfs. they were hilarious and confident, so yeah, brandon's fucked

what if you are the raper and produce your own victim?

efficient recycling

he'd look better is he lost weight he needs to for the better
brandon literally just posted on facebook about how folk punk sucks. so he saw this thread and that post.

posts brandon's facebook i wanna add him

shut up where trying to give him some confidence

>facebook
can he be any more of a faggot christ

hasn't everyone he's been around for the past 10 years tried to do that? even us?

isnt he like 5"4 or something too?

tragic

5'6

i-i graduated college--that counts for something right

Red House Painters- s/t
Northern Picture Library- Alaska
I Hate Myself- 10 Songs
Richard Dawson- Nothing Important
Planning For Burial- Leaving

all relatively different genres, all p aimless

Can someone tell me who Brandon is and why you all worship him on this board

you're brandon so you tell me

so brandon = Sup Forums?

>326▶
>Can someone tell me who Brandon is and why you all worship him on this board
>>>
> Anonymous 11/04/17(Sat)18:02:23 No.76100384▶
>
>you're brandon so you tell me
>>>
> Anonymous 11/04/17(Sat)18:04:12 No.76100425▶
>
>so brandon = Sup Forums?
a trip that's been here for years, got involved in trolling the shit out of chvrches girl, and blew his chance with her

youtube.com/watch?v=Don1SmhADNY

how'd he get involved with her?

oh and people he knows from mopeds, his martial arts classes, and people that know him from his hometown actually post on Sup Forums

everyones tried to help, from us,his friends people in mopeds, his martial arts classes, to deron miller of cky has given him life advice and help. he even had lauren give a shit about him

Just like my Japanese visual novels.

wtf

This is the backstory to the Nice Boat anime.

Brandon and I both posted on the CKYAliiance forum.

Some names he may remember:

Zigger
Mave
Tuneman
Truckstop
KevinMosley
tonydubz
Damion

ummm thats all i can remember o.o

>lauren
yeah and now he has her throwing her relationship with justin in his face

he was such a goober back then too, he was just some kid that fucked around on the forums and liked cKy. we were a bit too mean though.

is that some sort of pedo organization

truckstop got it the worse

>01071▶
>
what? no, the cky alliance was cky's die-hard fan base. think Brandon's said he's been a fan for 15 years.

This, if he lost weight he'd just be skinny and ugly. That facial shape is part of what I refer too as the "looser weirdo" phenotype

or you're just looking for an excuse to shit on someone.

Exact same face. Physiognomy is real.

CKY RANKINGS

1. IDR
2. VOL 1

GAP

3. AACBF

HUGE GAP

4. CC

MONSTER GAP

5. (((The Phoneix))))

so you're using chis chan of all people to denouce any hope and advice that anyones sending his way? even when he looked better when he did lose weight? he's needs to get the weight off, and try getting some muscle definition.

Hedgehog boys era chris-chan was more handsome than Brandon. The shape and location of Brandon's nose and mouth mean he was fucked from the start.

Oh Im into a lot of stuff

CKY, HIM, Turbonegro, Bloodhound Gang, the list goes on...

but I doubt people are stressing the location of his nose and mouth, more his weight and his problems with anxiety and depression. you're really trying hard here aren't you?

it's more like a pseudoscience for people like you to put others down

You're mistaking it with phrenology, like idiots often do.

I doubt when people meet, or around others that that's the first thing people think of.
This.

i am not. they're both unestablished pseudosciences

let me guess, you're also a race realist?

You never took one look at someone's face and thought "That guy's bad news"?

Yes and no, but you're doing this to attack Brandon. Maybe it's just out of jelousy.

great album for that actually

Depends on multiple factors, but no, and if I have it's quite rare. You're just an antisocial asshole.

I do. I doubt anybody ever looked at Brandon and thought "that looks like a cool guy". He's a narcissist attention whore, if he was actually attractive anons would hate him, but since he's ugly they identify with him.
>w-why are you attacking Brandon
Are you fucking kidding me? I'm tired of his shit and I'm tired of people trying to convince that creepy looking faggot that he's normal.

you sound like a miserable person, friend

>if he was actually attractive anons would hate him, but since he's ugly they identify with him
sounds like you perceive what you want to perceive

regardless if he's a narcissistic attention whore (which i don't disagree with), you have some clear issues if you let some internet guy get to you this much. grow up dude, for real.

irl he's awkward but means well, he's not the person he comes off as on here. you're nitpicking and trying to bring him down when people here know him and know what he's like. he just has problems, deep set problems that he needs to get over. he's not a bad person at all. he got bad off when he had to come back from richmond after years of wanting to move there and you have to get why that would send him into a deeper depression. he may not have many to go to and vents his problems out on here because he has nothing else.

>Are you fucking kidding me? I'm tired of his shit and I'm tired of people trying to convince that creepy looking faggot that he's normal.
aww, did it hurt your feelings? he is somewhat normal

story of my life. Except I probably will still be ugly when I get skinny. my life is so shit

Brandon is such a great human.

he can be, but yeah, he does have a heart of gold and means well..his problems get the best of him.

I was being facetious, he's a rotten peice of shit.

No.

O_o

Is that GagoOP?

nice thread about yourself, faglord

Yeah I'm surprised to see people talking about me in a positive way. Makes me see that I've let so many people down that care about me and want to see me do better.

Fuck off. You've tricked some people into liking you, but a lot of us know what you really are. End your life.

Fuck the naysayers's and the ones full of hate, they don't matter and never will.

What am I? Tell me who I am exactly since you know so much.

a broken person that has problems? what else can he be or do you want him to be something he's not so you can feel validated?

He's like Sup Forums's Boco.

I don't want to be worshiped, and I'm not. You're just being negative and trying to shoot me down when anything other than negativity comes my way.

dont take this shit to heart bubba

you've let lots of people down. but you still have a chance