Will He - 7.3/10
Pills - 6.8/10
Demons - 6.9/10
Window - 7.1/ 10
Bitter Fuck - 5.4/10
worldstar money 4.9/10
Flow - 4/5
Overall 6.5/10

Tell me, what's the functional difference between a 6.8 and a 6.9?

Serious question for you guys: Do you think Joji would reach any level of sucess if he released this album without his current level of fame?

no

6.9 is better than 6.8

he has no musical talent, he would've stayed as a soundcloud artist with 800 followers

obviously not

Haven't we seen though that talent != success? plenty of artists are talent less and yet still achieve fame

>tfw he's got a point

The album wouldnt be so bad if Joji was an interesting singer, instead of a boring monotone voice covered in reverb. His production is pretty great though. His Pink Guy shit is alot better because this is the most safe and boring album I've ever heard. The only good and experimental song is Window and its a Travis Scott cover.

Fuck no. This is just like Jaden Smith crossing over to music except this time it's somewhat listenable.

No, he'd just be another S A D B O I on Soundcloud with few hundred followers tops.

>Travis Scott cover
Nah, he changed the lyrics for the release, papi.

Seriously though his album is so safe and boring it hurts

except jaden is actually great

nigga just delete your 4channel account

Joji is so much better under his Pink Guy Persona

DONT SHMACK ME PLEASE

it's all shit

no way

I'd say that's a fair review, this EP is so fucking boring and he's definitely copy and pasted shit he's done in previous songs into this EP.

Hahaha no he's garbage. His shitty underage fans (OP) just listen to it and eat it up. He's an edgy fake deep faggot who can't rap, sing or has any decent lyrics.