Tell us your best stories my Sup Forumsros

tell us your best stories my Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Romh1SLnhb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Found a guy that is sponsored by youttube and drives around in a shitty ford explorer smoking crack and playing WoW on his Mobile streaming rig. Quite illegal and dangerous but very comical.

oh wait he's sponsored by youtube?

what does he stream on?

Check out dat fire weed tho! 420 4 days!

Sketch is the first person in the world to use 4GLTE streaming smartphone technologies! Live streaming and smoking meth from car for children’s miracle network!

Youtube as of now

Look up sketchsquad

Watch out I’ll cut you bro!

Yeah hes also claiming to be sponsered by a few other networks including Twitch Tv (he was just banned). He takes money from strangers claiming he works for the childrens miracle network and has been with them 4 years.... Absolutely full of shit! he smokes crack on his fucking live stream while driving. absolutely insane and hes been kicked out of alot of places for being a crazy crack head. he also has a knife

He left the order to figt in the Mandalorian Wars. He's held both the light, and the dark side within himself. Having a true, well rounded understanding of the force, he understands more than anyone what must be done.

once upon a time americans voted an old man into office because he kept saying america was shit, they got cucked and shot, everyone laughed at them, russia raped them and took their country, and they fatted themselves to death while sucking old men dicks.
and everyone except them lived happily after, fin.

Here we observe sketch in his natural habitat and learn about bees and the effects of a lot of meth

youtu.be/Romh1SLnhb4

#justicefordoggo

Sketch here absusing dogs on live stream 4GLTE smartphone technologies for children’s miracle network!

5-0 didnt even care about doggo :((((

Dubs checked

Stockton pd at its finest

Well, OP said stories thread so I'll give you a story.

> Be me
> 18 year old kissless virgin betafag among betas
> Commuting back home from college
> Had had an exam and was pissed about how bad it went
> Train is almost empty. I'm seated next to a window
> Looking aimlessly at the views, thinking about life and shit
> Hear someone sit in front of me
> WTF the whole fucking train is available for you to sit wherever the fuck you want leave me alone
> Turn my eyes to see who the fuck it was
> Almost got a seizure
> It was a girl. And holy shit what a girl
> 10/10 is an understatement. Hell, she'd make any 10/10 look like a 7/10 next to her
> Blonde, bright hair. Eyes so blue they looked like they emitted light themselves. Porcelain skin.
> And she was looking at me like she was surprised by me being there
> She had this smile I'll never forget
> Like she wanted to talk to me
> She'd open her mouth to say something but then back off like in shame
> I was just there uncomfortable as fuck, overwhelmed by her. Looking at her eyes, her smile, and then away in shame
> Her stare, her expression. She was hypnotizing
> That went on for the rest of the commute
> Arrive in my stop
> I stand up and she looks at me with this sad expression that would melt anything in the universe
> My mind went full blank
> So blank I just became automated
> Get off the train like a robot
> Walk home felt like the Millennium Falcon travelling at light speed, everything blurry around me
> Feel real strange for the following days, almost sick
> If only I had said something to her
> A simple "Hi"
> A smile back

Damn, writing this has made remember about it. Feeling low right now

No one cares about you stupid fucking story user, the only thing any one should actually care about is justice, justice for doggo, and the fine people of stockton california.. BITCH

You will encounter another situation where you will be given a similar opportunity. Now you know what you fucked up on and now you know what you have to do. I've had many situations like that in my life. I was either too nervous or just too oblivious to the hints that were being shoved in my face. One day I was in a situation just like yourself. I knew I was either going to drop the ball like the hundreds of previous times or actually talk to her. So I spoke up. We've been dating for 4 years now.

Dude shut the fuck up seriously no one cares about your story. If you arent on the sketch squad you on the nigger squad

I'm not that user, edgelord.

Thanks user