Gender bending pesticide exposed by Tyrone

sott.net/article/317851-Biologist-targeted-for-exposing-the-gender-bending-pesticide-Atrazine-poisoning-America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sh9vYu4i5c
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0147651384710487
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
youtube.com/watch?v=1EV5XLMpnXg
vimeo.com/15346778
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

Geez, what a transphobic shitlord.

Come one people, its current year, there is nothing wrong with being genderbeenderqueeringfemmetranswolfkin and therefor its nothing wrong with chemicals that turns you into a woman.

hasnt this been known for some time? theres been papers by scientists about pesticide runoff changing sex of frogs etc for at least a decade if i recall

It makes sense since leftists are usually vegetarians or vegans maying it's pushing them over the edge to complete cuck tranny status

B-but he's an aspiring African-African-American genius scientist, how can you deny his discovery?

If this is true, why are organic hippies the most effeminate?

Because there's no federal regulation on the word "Organic" and they're still eating the same shit we are just at higher prices.

Organic is a meme unless you grow it yourself, it will still be hit with pesticides

youtube.com/watch?v=8sh9vYu4i5c

Yeah but pro gmo/herbicide/pesticide burgertards always spout shit about that humans are all mighty and totally unaffected by everything that kills and changes lesser beings.
Arguments like
>dogs can't eat chocolate but humans can so its totally safe to drink roundup because it only kills weeds.
Is not uncommon on Sup Forums

And then they go into another thread and rage about all the LGBT, HBTQ and traps faggotry.

sadly this is true.

when they say organic it just means that they are using fda approved pesticides

makes sense

organic is a jewish scam to poison people with unregulated chemicals

Seriously, how do I avoid or at least counteract this shit? Considering I'm a working-class inner-city dweller..

As long as it isn't a GMO, and you do a good job cleaning/ cooking the veggies, organic is better. Heirloom is best.

Are they? I've never met a hippie with gynecomastia. They might have some leftist delusions but they are always pretty fit, not built or anything but still fit.

It's banned by the EU.

Similar shit is probably already in the air/water

Are you saying I should vote Remain

FUCKING GLOBALIST MONSTANO SCUM TAKING THE LIFE FORCE OUT OF OUR VEGETABLES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go vegan they said
it's healthier for you they said
now im dickless and can't figure out my gender

No, I'm saying that the EU are bad goyim for banning this substance that's obviously safe.

>Seriously, how do I avoid or at least counteract this shit? Considering I'm a working-class inner-city dweller..
Buy my water filters. Water treatment plants don't filter out the birth control hormone shit that women piss out.

Not joking mate, its not a meme. I would buy them if it weren't for the fact that i get water from my own well.

Besides looking like a hippie he sounds like a based nigger.

Getting real tired of being in this shit version of the timeline.

>another hormone fucker to add to the list with the likes of triclosan, bpa, etc...
It's impossible to avoid unless you go full retard

Even a biochem undergrad could look at that molecule and tell it has some sort of possible hormonal interaction

WE WUZ SCIENCE N SHEEEIIITTTTT

And the body will be able to deal with it unless you are a low test faggot that goes full retard in the other direction and gobble up all the processed shit food that exist.

HOL UP

Less "living elements" = MORE CALORIES and lower nutritional value.

Combine that with over farming, and our veggies are more chemical/ filler than real food.

STEALTH RARE
T
E
A
T
H

R
A
R
E

STEALTH!

The amish have the right idea really.

If i where in the US i would pack a bible, some tools and a nice set of traditional looking clothes and show up their door if SHTF. Drop some bible quotes and tell them you can sleep in the barn and work for food if need be.

It's called endocrinian disruptor.
In Europe doctor are alarmed by their effect because they think they are related to many effect (rising of autism, rising of early puberty among litte girl, appearance of hermaphrodite fish)
UE parliament was slow about taking a decision so France and Sweden (I'm not kiding) sue the UE and won so the UE have to investigate and take decision to regulate/forbid the endocrinian disruptor.
This news doesn't surprise me. It's already that abnormal level of oestrogen in placenta during pregnancy are associated with gender dysphoria

Afraid it isn't that easy for most Americans, because this manipulation of food and water has lead to the insane amount of medication dependent citizens.

Posioned food keeps us fat, and sick. Medicine keeps symptoms "controlled" while making a ton of money. It is hard to leave the city, when you're dependent upon those doctors for survival.

Bmup

When I was an undergrad biology major I had many professors who were concerned and upset about the fact that these sorts of pesticides are able to be used, despite obvious evidence of their harm in fish and some evidence in other species. Ditto for hormonal birth control.

Unfortunately very few people in the general public really seem to care because for some reason this sort of thing doesn't seem to get much publicity.

On top of that, the people who do care often are the types of anti-GMO pro-organic hippies who don't really do much research into what is actually bad and why, and instead just make blanket statements that everything not certified as organic is evil. So they get written off by the majority.

Pesticides are more concentrated the higher up the food chain you go. Cows have the highest concentrations.

Source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0147651384710487

Vegan men actually have higher levels of testosterone on average. It could be because animal flesh contains actual estrogen, while plants only contain less active estrogen-like compounds.

Source: nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

You sure about that? A lot of those ailments would probably go away if people just changed their diet and lifestyle. You will never hear about it in the mainstream science outlets (they are all bought) but there are lots of parents who will testify about how their sickly/autistic/allergic children got a lot better when they switched to things like raw milk and whole foods. There is reason why children that grow up on farms are healthier then city kids. The body is pretty good at fixing itself and if you just give it the tools (good food and PT) you can probably reverse a lot of the damage that has been done.

Watch this, its about the food industry in the US and people that tries to get away from it all. Been awhile since i saw IIRC there are lots of mothers in there that talk about how their children got better etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=1EV5XLMpnXg

Its pretty sad to see all the americans on Sup Forums that take this shit lightly. The US has been specifically targeted because it has a big armed population that can still put up an effective resistance and that is why they want to destroy you with poisonous food and a shitty consumerist culture. The EU (some countries more then others) has pretty much been pacified all ready and that's why they don't push that shit as hard here, they don't want to kill all the future serfs.

We need to shift the Overton Window so this issue starts getting more press

>UE parliament was slow about taking a decision so France and Sweden (I'm not kiding) sue the UE and won so the UE have to investigate and take decision to regulate/forbid the endocrinian disruptor.
You can say what you want about Swedish leftist but at least they are pretty rabid about environmental protection, animal care, use of antibiotics and agricultural chemicals. That's their main redeeming quality.

>you can inject our women with nigger sperm just dont inject our food with gmo

Sweden YES

>stop using pesticide
>no more trannies
>also no more food

10/10

t. gynecomastia burger

I agree, but it isn't an overnight change. Because gut flora are severely damaged, it takes weeks of diet adjustment, and usually takes a fairly intense detox and necessitates the use of pre and probiotics. Exercise is very often lacking, too.

Take for instance diabetics.. most are incredibly insulin resistant. Treatments control symptoms, but diabetics are told NOT to engage in fasting, or low-carb diets, both of which are key in increasing insulin sensitivity.

This is damage done over decades, and often takes time to undo.

There was a documentary about it a while ago.
vimeo.com/15346778

Meant this one
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

Yep, the longer you lived like that the harder it will be and the doctors will probably tell to just shut up, take your medicine and not rock the boat. But i think the body can fix most things really, heard about some pretty interesting results with fasting. Its like the body will heal a lot faster if it doesn't have to deal with breaking down food and especially crap food at the same time.

I am not a religious person but i do think there are a lot to the old religions guidelines about diet, fasting etc. Basically just dietery information made for poorly educated peasants that doesn't understand the reason behind it so you just tell them ''god commands you to do this or you will go to hell''
Like the scene in idiocracy where Joe gave up on arguing with the idiots and just told them that he could speak to plants and that the plants wanted water, not brawndo.

Yeah but I'm suprised Sweden again shit that turn man into tranny.
Isn't that your stuff ?

Apparently its a burger thing.

72 hour fasts have demonstrated the ability to completely rebuild immune systems. The body is forced to destroy dysfunctional cells to effectively reallocate resources. Combined with a healthy "feast", the body stimulates stem cell differentiation.

It makes sense, biologically. As humans, we wouldn't be eating 3-4 times a day. In fact, we'd regularly go days without eating (hence why metabolism will not slow until after 72 hours). It is not surprising that vital functions to immune support may be reserved for those times of fasting. It is very hard to hormononally achieve both anabolic and catabolic functions simultaneously.

Speaking of metabolism... there is a lot of misinformation to make people believe that everything should be centered around increasing metabolism, but it may be the case that calorie restriction is vital to health, and that we cannot achieve a "high octane" diet while being truly healthy.

So if I want to be a qt lesbian all i have to do is take this chemical. That's totally awesome!!!

Very misleading. There's more sugar in each bag than what the corresponding product of it can hold.

The sugar takes up more space as a solid.

Where would Monster be?

>he doesn't drink shots of roundup

Pathetic.

>Very misleading. There's more sugar in each bag than what the corresponding product of it can hold.

Sounds like you took whatever you've read or heard at face value. You can try mixing sugar with water in a glass and see how much it can how before saturation.

>already banned by the European Union
As long as TTIP doesn't pass, I don't see the problem.

>You can try mixing sugar with water in a glass and see how much it can how before saturation.

Really makes you think...