ITT: We have an intellectual discussion, dubs decides what we discuss

ITT: We have an intellectual discussion, dubs decides what we discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/scientists-put-worm-brain-in-lego-robot-openworm-connectome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's a computer?

Traps are not gay

Roll

How gay OP is

Why are white men so beta?

what is the purpose of Sup Forums

The florida school shooting

Why do men have nipples?

reddit

Farts

reroll

Whether or not America supporting MLK instead of Malcolm X was a good thing.

Winrar

Lady farts are the grossest.

Um....no. Look again. One post above your supposed "winrar"

why is rick and morty the best show ever?

They can be. There's something about female metabolism that can cause a stench worse than death.

Please do clarify if ass or pussy fart?

can't we just have 2 intellectual conversations?

>pussy fart
Wtf are you on about?

Sure, why not

No. Rules are rules. Your conversation topic also sucks.

What is counciousness, what are we experiencing right now

OP never specified that we could ONLY have 1 intellectual conversation.
and i agree, reddit does suck, which is way i wanted to have an intellectual conversation about it.

Aye my topic got Dubs on first try

You're so set on this that I feel bad for you. God speed on your life journey, oh precious user. You'll need it.

A simulation?
A chemical reaction?
Good question!

flatulence is overrated

almost got it eh

How many nuerons /transistors must something have to experience "life" or experience counciousness, just a couple months ago they mapped a work brain and transferred it into a robot and it started moving on its own, is this the first sentient technology?? sciencealert.com/scientists-put-worm-brain-in-lego-robot-openworm-connectome

Farts can sometimes smell quite poorly. Sometimes they don't smell at all. We can all agree they sound funny though.

*Worm brain*

We discuss pussy

We discuss ants

We discuss discussing

We discuss mcdonalds

sciencealert.com/scientists-put-worm-brain-in-lego-robot-openworm-connectome how many nuerons required for counciousness and are nuerons comparable to transistors since there both binary ? ,Just a couple months ago they already mapped a work brain and ran it on a microchip in a robot and it started moving

That's easy, we need something more philisophical, we already know a computer is just sand turned into silicon and then pressed into silicon wafers and gold put in certain places and arranged to create transistors etc. Which make computing power.