youtube.com/watch?v=ii8qdJYqG4k
youtube.com/watch?v=je47vcBNf6o
youtube.com/watch?v=vaqqVAYBDA0
youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg
youtube.com/watch?v=A7zvoC5qCbQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=ok9rRWCY0DE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only do this to see if someone make fun of us again

I made lot of finnish threads in late 2014, but I was 18 and idealistic, now I'm 21 and too depressed to make Sup Forums threads.

I want to make the regular troll threads about halop stuff and what not but I don't feel like it.

I don't care if it's a shitting on Finland or hate thread, I just care about the mentionings

Is it just one Chilean user that appears in threads about Finland?

>I just care about the mentionings
Suomi mainittu, torilla tavataan!

verry sad

>oh, a thread about Finland...
*hover mouse over*
>...created by another finn

why does finnish computer voices sounds so nice to my ears
youtube.com/watch?v=ii8qdJYqG4k

Maybe he is a fennoswede, that doesn't cound as finn

AY FAGUT BANNERLORD WHEN?

youtube.com/watch?v=je47vcBNf6o

How many blond women are there in funland? Would any be interested in an average polock? Im 180cm tall, dark hair, green eyes etc.

Thanks
I really love these voices, it relaxes me
I listen to it every nights to sleep
youtube.com/watch?v=vaqqVAYBDA0

some, but they all look like inbred mongols, so go to real a nordic country instead

same

You don't have pic related?

that's norge sami
too white to be finn

So no qts biting my dick off?
youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg

don't be sad, finlan :3

if you're into samis, then go to norway or sweden. they have more samis than us

>More samis in the us than here
Wow

i am not!

Those probably aren't real samis, you know how burgers say they're 1/10301230213021302130 german or something. It's probably just larpers.

they are not real samis. more like
>muh great grandfather was part sami, which makes me 101% pure sami reindeer herder
in reality they're just amerindian mongrels

Is it true that whenever Finland got mentioned on the TV or in the news finns would gather at the market and talk about it?

yes

Norwegians do that as well afaik

Nords are overly nationalistic

what the shit
it's real

It only needs be vaguely Finland related. Like that American astronaut with 1/3543543545412 Finnish heritage who got a phone call from our president and sheit.

Those are not even Finns

bää bää

I love Finland. Don't cry plox, I can start a Finland thread everyday if you want

Finland I am here for you.

>that comment
>flag

Have a "Pete Kauppinen's Ground Moving Firm's midsummer adventure"
youtube.com/watch?v=A7zvoC5qCbQ&t

pete is finnaln natonal hero nummer #1

Do one.

up yours buddy

I always search for "tug", because it includes all the "poortugal"/"memetugal" memes, includes both English and Portuguese speelings, both Portuguese and Portugal and almost never has false positives.

Truly a blessed country.

Finland, explain Kalevala to me.

There was this duck and then it laid eggs on wind goddes' knee and then there was world and then there was fighting and Ilmarinen cast magical wealth machine and then they fought over it and then the grand wizard (the one that came from the egg) left

>Sweden
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=ok9rRWCY0DE

Thanks, sounds weird but its not like i can complain when our mythology is about a flying feathered snake and babies that jumped out their mothers womb in war armor to kill their bothers.

>and then the grand wizard (the one that came from the egg) left

Out of the way of Jesus Christ, and to return when he is once again needed and wanted. Jesus is aparently leaving alltogether any time soon, so I guess he is on his way back now?