Weed Thread

Weed Thread

Post stories, pics, stuff to play/watch while stoned, etc.

Just about to smoke and would love a friendly thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfA2oghiqcE
youtube.com/watch?v=LnnyQcRbwEI
youtube.com/watch?v=iu3Wfx-mgjE
youtube.com/watch?v=l5_7NU8MhQM
youtube.com/watch?v=ONIJXHvoynw
youtube.com/watch?v=vRTZP3MoaJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like pvping on my outlaw rogue and firemage on wow while high

I feel a little more relaxed and free to experiment with plans

fantastic Nigel

cow shit nigga

yo what thE FUCK is up mY GUy we oN thiS FIRE LSD straight OUTtA CalI rOllINg doobies suCkin boobies what ThE fuck dUDE

Currently on 3rd cider of Thatchers Gold.
Gonna smoke a bit later.
I always go on Fl Studio and start messing around with sawer which is a synthesizer when high. Can't go wrong with watching a David Attenborough doc tho

This. But I suck.

Planet Earth II is great. When I'm really stoned it appears as if its all animated which is fantastic. Also the way David Att says Sloth gets me every time.

Its weird how he sounds the exactly the same in planet earth 1 and planet earth 2 given he was old when the first one came out and is now even older when the 2nd one came out

Goddamn right

Just ate my first edible, AMA.

How many mg?

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is hilarious high or not. But a bit more funny while high.

Actually doing just that right now.

woah

bump

Bamp

your moms so big we are in her right now

Post favourite songs to listen to stoned

I'll start

Time - Pink Floyd
Eminence Front - The Who

I was going to buy pot in Nice, France with a local kid. He took me to the african slum area and i started getting nervous. He stopped when we were well into the ghetto and said "do you know who I am?" and I almost shit myself. Who??
>I'm the batman
then he went and got me 4 grams of hash instead of pot and kept it on his pubes until we got back.
6/10 would smoke again tho

enjoy your insanity

THC sticks to fat. Eat something greasy with it to get the most out of it.

Gotta go with "Echoes" by Floyd, from Meddle.

I like to get high, listen to euro trance, and play pokemon showdown

Essex dogs - Blur

same eurotrip, in barcelona. Ask one of the guys on the beach selling sandwiches if he can find me weed. He says yes, I give him 40 euros and he says wait here. I see him disappear into a restaurant and try to follow him but lose him. I figured he bailed and I feel like a real rookie, and walk around drinking estrellas on the beach, waiting for my friends to come out of the club (i already went in and thought it was lame). 3 hours later the guy finds me like half a mile away from where i was "Where have you been man!! I've been looking all over for you!" and gives me some amazingly good pot and 10 euros in change. I ended up buying all his sandwiches from him as a thank you and then all the other sandwich sellers swarm me like pigeons thinking for some reason i would buy all their sandwiches too, even though I had like 20 already. Ended up giving sandwiches to my friends and other kids when they came out of the club, walked back to the hostel super stoned eating sandwiches. 10/10 would trust random street peddler again

Dry-herb vaping some tangie tonight and watching Mystery Science Theatre 30000.

Weed isn't a real drug. Do heroin you fucking tweens.

Sup Sup Forumsro's. Down to stems and resin tonight. Name my bong
That's why we smoke.

i've posted this on Sup Forums before, and always feel very ashamed of myself. It haunts me to this day, even though it happened like 15 years ago.
>be me, 15, freshman in high school
>on football team, play center, cholo gangster QB
>become friends with cholo
>lunch time, go to smoke weed with best friend from middle school and new gangster friend
>they get into small disagreement about what to smoke out of, joint or pipe
>mexican pulls out pocket knife and stabs friend and says "lets go" to me
>i'm scared of getting stabbed, so i leave friend bleeding out of his side
>friend never came back to school
>never saw him again
I know I should've stayed with the friend but I was terrified. I know he didn't die or anything, I think he just transferred to a private school. Still, feels bad man.

Don't come between a spic and his drugs or he'll cut your head off.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfA2oghiqcE

i like to listen to random stuff, right now i've been enjoying these two songs

youtube.com/watch?v=LnnyQcRbwEI

youtube.com/watch?v=iu3Wfx-mgjE

youtube.com/watch?v=l5_7NU8MhQM

youtube.com/watch?v=ONIJXHvoynw

youtube.com/watch?v=vRTZP3MoaJo

its been about an hour and im not really feeling it

actually smoked for the first time a few days ago and did dxm yesterday, absolute euphoria both times. Both highs were so enlightening. It's all about being in a place where you're comfortable. Any psychedelic rock album (the jimi hendrix experience, pink floyd, led zepplin) are great enhancements to your high.

Give it at least an hour and a half before eating any more.

Ive had edibles twice and felt nothing. Perhaps they weren't strong enough but everyone else was tripping balls whule I was fine. Not a heavy smoker either so I dunno.

Just picked up some AK a couple hours ago, haven't smoked for three months.

I want to try CBD to see if it lessens my schizophrenic symptoms... THC makes it worse so I've been sober two years but I miss weed

I've never felt anything off of edibles. I've read that people with digestive issues hardly ever do. I believe that's my problem.

Yeah man, get yourself some cbd oil and vape that shit or take it sublingual. Much luck to you