Who's the coolest school shooter?

Who's the coolest school shooter?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Brown_school_massacre
dailymotion.com/video/x59edea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are all either sick psychos or mind controlled tools of the deep state. There is nothing good or cool about them.

That one that go away with it

Whats cool about Weaklings?

Enoch Brown school massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Brown_school_massacre

Probably Eric Harris, he dressed up like Woody Harrelsons character in Natural Born Killers.

none of them are cool, cool thing would be if they shoot a president house or something

Pussies ffs

yo are we being fucking invaded by a bunch of retards from some bitch reddit forum or something? been noticing an increase in pussies lately

Taking on undefended people with a firearm is far from cool. Unequal playing ground, innocent individuals. etc etc

That's what I think Eric

All of them are victims of statist control schemes that are retributing, but all the mass shooting we hear about in mainstream coverage are the latter. Not one 'organic' case, all are MK victims when you read more deeply into their true pasts.

well said

dailymotion.com/video/x59edea

their all gay lol

Please tell us more.

A school shooter is usually some isolated, self-obsessed, non-athletic,uncoordinated kissless virgin.

They are the opposite of cool, they will never get a party invitation or a handjob, so they hurt small domesticated animals & cry about failed social interactions from earlier that day.

The Supreme Gentleman

Mario quintanilla

haha wow i found the normie

>innocent individuals

Cho is still the GOAT.

Thing is, the Columbine shooters turned out to be nothing like that IRL. The media ran for the first story & by the time they got the facts straight, everyone had moved on.

They were still psycho assholes, but, yeah.

>Thing is, the Columbine shooters turned out to be nothing like that IRL.
Explain

>Who's the biggest cum guzzler on Sup Forums?

OP!

He got stopped by a door. A fucking door. The door was locked and he was too weak to break it down and too stupid to pick the lock or lure people outside. A fucking door stopped Elliot Rodger from killing the girls he wanted to kill, so he just killed random people on the sidewalk. And he failed at that too.

They're all pathetic fags. Became a trend after op's pic and ironically the diaries of one of them specifically attacked trends and lack of originality in people. If these fags knew there was going to be the slightest hint of opposition they wouldn't dream of these attacks because they avoid equal playing fields. Fuck them and the fag who started this thread.

This guy would have been the top dog if he never let tennis player andy murray escape to grow into a prize winning wankstain.

Wow edgy. You really are the coolest kid on the Internet.

Normie isn’t an insult, kiddo.

need a tampon?

Yeah he’s a faggot fuck that guy

i noticed annoying as fuck

I still feel like we have plenty contestants still to come. So I won't make any decisions just yet

Gotta be Elliot Rodger, don't know much about the guy except he was a rich kid that pimped a beamer, heard he had some tight vids too. Lady killer.

See He's the least successful spree killer of all time. He had months to prepare and only managed six kills.

Chui Seung Ho killed 33 people. That's the difference between an Asian overachiever and a rich little hapa.

We don't know the coolest one but we know the most hansome one

Gumby.

>brony
>cool
No

Sweden use swords

sarcasm bro, he was lord of the cringe, those vids still hurt to think about years later.

I don't like Mondays

Someone's gotta stop him

This guy. True marksmanship.

Blazn azn has a funky ring to it too

You can run but you can't hyde

i have a special place in my heart for Adam Lanza just because he put so much thought and planning into it, it wasn't just a spur of the moment thing, he literally studied other mass shooters in order to outdo them. i think that is really interesting

And after this no more guns allowed in Englandistan

None of them. You fuckin edgelord.

Stop wasting my oxygen, grow up and contribute to something.

yuck

There's no school like the old school.

Came to this thread looking for one thing, I was no disappointed

Gotta love these photos

i dont think their victims would call them weak, or be able to call them anything really

the idea that a fight should be "fair" is part of your societal programming. the point of engaging w/ another is to completely destroy them. "fairness"?????? heh

virgins

In the wake of the Florida Shootings, these threads are inappropriate and you will be reported if you don't delete this right now.

>the deep state
there is no such thing and you are literally an idiot to entertain such a possibility.

Nice. She looks so cool about everything that happpened. Untouchable

chinless chink

>OP baiting people to bump his thread
Fuck off.

>This

Anders Behring Breivik

go pay taxes faggot

I am not OP. If you know who OP is tell him to delete this thread now. Thanks.

I'll shove my fucking cock up your ass faggot

you all are fags

pussy

Your mom's doing taxes tonight. That's why you're mad she hasn't cooked you any tendies.

You should psychologically evaluated as to whether you should be allowed to fire a gun or not. You'd fail.

i was the one who scanned that pic in from the national enquirer like 17 years ago & posted it on the net. i tried to watermark it but someone photoshopped it out. adam lanza used my pic.

in 2 days ill be the coolest

AR-15s should be banned for 50 years. Then, if mass shootings completely go down, responsible gun owners can apply to own one.

Hey buddy. You know someone else who went to pay taxes? Joseph. Joseph and his wife Mary. They went to pay taxes in Bethlehem and when they got there there was no room at any of the inns.

You know who was born when they went to pay those taxes? That's right. Our Lord and Saviour. So you watch your silly mouth when you talk about tax paying.

Thanks for reiterating why guns should be illegal, faggot.

there is a difference between cool and good
it's much harder to be cool and good. but when it happens you are so fucking amazing it's insane.

I was the one who took that photo

You used my pic

Marc Lepine

no it was mine
my cumstains were shooped out

Why the fuck would you watermark a picture that isnt yours faggot?

because i scanned it in?

It is my pic. My mom found it online.

lets share credit, user.

i wanted to b famous

So theres a million different copies of that same picture. And the picture isnt your just because you scanned it in
Faggot

Only queers watermark pictures so kill yourself

it wouldn't be on the net if i didn't scan it
faggot