People who bathe at night instead of the morning, why? I mean I can understand wanting to relax after a long day...

People who bathe at night instead of the morning, why? I mean I can understand wanting to relax after a long day, but I mean how do you deal with becoming sweaty during the night? Also like when do you fap? If you shower in the morning you can be 100% sure you don't smell like spooge, not so if you shower at night.

i do both

Quit being a dirty faggot and take 2 showers a day.

I cant start the day without showering. unless im sick or extremely hungover, I'm going to shower in the morning.

it's a conundrum
you don't want to lay in bed with a day's worth of filth
but when you wake up you have a nights worth of sweat and your hair's fucked up

I always go at night, in the winter I will definitely not get sweaty, in the summer I use A/C, and if I do get sweaty i just take one in the morning too. Plus i jerk off at night b4 shower most of the times so it helps with cleanup

why are you guys sweating so much at night? Also quit cumming all over yourselves too.

best reason is you don't have to leave the house with wet hair

Hey I use a napkin, but even then you can't be sure that you don't smell like spooge, because the last little bit can still leak out.

I like to shower in the dark. The heat and darkness makes me not feel so alone

Because i like going to bed feeling clean after a long, hot, and thorough-wash shower. I dont like going to bed grimey and sticky from sweat accumulation throughout the day. Keep bedsheets fresh for longer, too.
As for night sweats, the sweat is minimal if any. If no AC in the summer, then yeah it's bad, but a 60 second rinse in the morning will suffice since you already scrubbed thoroughly the night before.

I rarely wash my cock after fapping because I rarely get pussy. But if i think i might be getting lucky that day, I'll wash my cock in my bathroom sink in the morning. There's no need for a full shower for that.

>not taking two showers a day
>one at night
>one in the morning
Also
>sweating in your sleep
How fat are you?

You’re a fuckin weirdo

You're the weirdo for sweating like a lard ass in your sleep. And if you're referring to me using the sink, then oh yeah go ahead and crucify me for not wanting to be wasteful with my precious utility of water. Asshole. Try being a little more environmentally conscious some times.

not all of us can afford to keep the a/c on full blast 24/7 during the summer. also, some of us have night terrors...you sweat.

the more you know, faggot

I shower like once every 2 weeks usually around midday, on a Sunday or Monday usually, but it can be random somtimes

so you're the reason all game stops smell like BO

I used to shower in the morning but my now wife convinced me to switch when we first started dating. Now going to bed dirty feels weird.

what the fuck. are you a brit? shower twice a day.

Prolly, I just bought a switch and I've been over there frequently

>live in uk
>2 months of hot weather per year
>not fat

Sweating really isn't an issue.

I generally shower every other day if I haven't done anything physical. If I've been moving around a lot, I'll shower that evening.

I have extremely long hair, and if I wash it in the morning it becomes super frizzy. It needs time to dry. Also I almost never sweat, especially not at night. I fap in the shower.