Just got back from seeing the movie Black Panther. Am I the only one...

Just got back from seeing the movie Black Panther. Am I the only one, or does it seem like a double standard that the only white characters were either evil, or timid "shut up white boy" betas? This whole "I want to be accurately portrayed in movies" shit goes both ways.

Stop being such a salty cuck. Youre butthurt over a comic movie and your complaints are autistic.

Handing money over to race divisive propagandists no thanks.

Perhaps you could watch one of the other 40,000 movies where this isn't the case.

Nope you are right. Dancing apes, most technology advanced country ever in the world, ufo, just so stupid. It wasn't the worst marvel movie ever. Ant Man or almost any from the 80s or 90s

guess you weren't around when Spike Lee's movies where out in the theaters(and similar), just like the fashion, 90s shit comes back around.

Imagine "social oppression" like a pendulum.
Some one sets it in motion, but equilibrium is acieved over time
Each extreme getting a turn.
As the pendulum slowly looses inertia the swings get less wild and we return to center.

So when a group is finally liberated from oppression they tend to lash out wildly with their freedom
See: south africa apartheid, the formation of isis, etc...

Like look at those people like tommy wisseau. So desperate to be in spotlight, that when he finally gets a chance at the podium at the oscars he doesnt want to let go.
This is the cycle of power.

it's fiction, relax. The only civilisation where blacks are technologically more advanced in our time is in this movie

Saw this shit today. While it wasn't the worst movie I've seen, it sure as shit was a waste of money. Between the one nogger who keeps making oh poor us we're black comments and the other nogs with all their stereotypical retard lines, it was a rough couple of hours

Black Panther in the comics
>Wakand is a take on colonialism
>each of the ruling families is an analog for a colonial power
>T'Challa is 'the white mans burden'
>the idea that a technologically advanced society has a duty to uplift other cultures
>Black Panther ultimately decides not to allow free access because it would be the equivalent of giving a baby a gun
>runs game that looks a whole lot like the the game whitey runs on third world shit holes
The character is amazingly red pilled. But that's not what we got in the movie. What you get in the movie is
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>HOL UP, dis nigga got technology?
>SHEEEEIT
>How can the world even compete?
Disney just race bait a billion dollars.

guess it still gets an oscar, just for the sjw's, even its def. a mediocre flick.

Theres 2 villians ones black ones white

You should probably learn how to read. I said all white people were either evil or timid "shut up white boy" betas. I never said all villains were white.

i agree on the 'shut up white boy' part. but other than that, no. the regular argument is 'EVERY SINGLE OTHER MOVIE GIVES YOU THE DIVERSITY IN CHARACTER AND ROLE YOU NEED'. considering this is basically an 'episode' of a series that is white for every other hero, its a dumb point you're making.

additionally, the lead villain was black so

franchised movies dont get oscars.

no fucking way it gets an oscar
maybe for soundtrack, but the movie is just not really good...

Now that niggers have their own hero maybe we can get nick fury out of blackface for the next avengers film.

>tfw when Klaue was white and the best character in the movie

Also graffiti tags all over their futuristic city on their cultural paintings on buildings.
Niggers will be niggers.

I love how diversity in casting only seems to apply to white movies now. Equality when its convenient

Says a lot about a people when a super hero movie made by jews and owned by a multinational corporation stands out as your cultural watershed. Keep setting that bar high nignogs.

havent seen this movie. Do the niggers act like regular niggers and call the women bitches and yell really loud at everything? Do they wear baggy pants around their knees and not take showers for weeks?

Every white character in that movie is literally from another movie, portrayed the exact same way. And honestly I don't see what you're talking about.

>Dancing apes, most technology advanced country ever in the world, ufo, just so stupid
Are you actually calling the concept of a comic book stupid???? Do you realize how redundant you sound???

>I love how diversity in casting only seems to apply to white movies now
How many little-to-no black people Marvel movies are there again?

Funny how much butthurt can one movie cause to "proud members of the white race"